Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    The double-standard about how America isn't allowed to control it's borders otherwise it's racist/nationalistic/barbaric/conservative/xenophobic or whatever other asinine label people want to use, is over. The guilt is over.

We're going to start controlling our borders and people just need to deal with it. They need to tuck their sensitivity and tolerance away, otherwise things are not going to change. It's time to stop tolerating everything just because it looks virtuous.
    And many people will refuse to admit that this was largely caused by policies aimed at building up a large population of illegal aliens that turned into a defacto underclass that was indentured to one political party. There is nothing humane about encouraging illegal immigration, all it does is trap people and make them dependent. I suppose when you think about it, one side of the political spectrum seems to have a habit of creating policies that trap people and make them beholden to the state, policies like welfare and state controlled healthcare.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    If we were making an ideal society? Probably 25.
    I'd be fine with that. I can visualize the college aged rage, however. Something something old farts trying to ruin everything by keeping us silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    It might be different over there but here in the Netherlands, people are more prone to go against darker or middle-eastern tinted people than Balkan people.
    Mostly because Russian/Balkan-esque people still look closer like Europeans than Middle-eastern/African/Etc do.

No matter how much they might hate you, you still have some good points above others, even if the people that like to hate on you say otherwise.
    Majority of weapons being brought into Sweden is coming from balkan countries, there's a huge problem with criminality with people from the balkan countries. That's why Swedes don't like us all that much. The stereotype of a Serb here is someone who is a gang criminal and likely a hitman. Serbs are just a step above albanians.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I'd be fine with that. I can visualize the college aged rage, however. Something something old farts trying to ruin everything by keeping us silent.
    Its natural to be outraged over having your rights stripped away from you. In fact, I would be worried if there was no outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Musik-Diversity86 View Post
    You are 100% correct, I think mootygrimes might have been receiving his information from a false source. Apparently all PoC are oppressed....
    In this day and age in mostly "western" countries, where terrorism/immigration is the big topic, it's mostly aimed at people that look like these terrorists or immigrants.

PoC stands for People of Color. White people are, by definition, not part of that group.

You.... did not get it.
    Not sure if this is a rebuttal or concession?

Can you clarify what you mean by this? Curious as to how these people have failed to adapt and share american ideals. What exactly are American ideals?

Look up Constitution/Bill of Rights
    This seems like a (very lazy) non-answer of somebody who got called out without any facts or logical data points.

So you're saying that this huge push for immigration reform is about immigrants failing to adapt and buying into american ideas and less about just the overall ability for people to immigrate to the US?

It's ok if you chose to ignore the word illegal. I forgive you
    I don't understand. I'm afraid to tell you that the sitting President has asked for a reduction of the Lottery system (which is state sponsored immigration) in an effort to curb *all* immigration.

I'm afraid to tell you because you'll use it as another opportunity to try and direct attention away from your embarrassing lack of facts or knowledge.
    I enjoy a variety of games, but prefer those that have a core system of progression. If you found my comment helpful, let me know! If you believe I can improve my style of communication, let me know!
    WoW: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rimes/advanced - WCLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...est#bracket=-1 - FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/11002859/

Quote Originally Posted by Mitten View Post
    Its natural to be outraged over having your rights stripped away from you. In fact, I would be worried if there was no outrage.
    They can be as outraged as 15 year olds who can't drive themselves legally or 20 year olds who can't buy their own alcohol legally.

I think it needs to be stated pretty clearly because people here don't seem to understand this

Being in the United States of America Illegally is not an actual crime
    You are wrong, if you enter the US without the approval of an immigration officer, it is a crime, now it is only a misdemeanor offense with a small fine and little jail time, but it is a crime.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1325#a

Maybe you should learn a few things before spouting nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Nah they're probably a good person and not evil but they should return through the legal process.

I do think they should decide to remove their Mexican culture for 100% American culture. Because their Mexican culture didn't produce a society that they want to live in, which means it's not quite as good as American culture.
    This is just pure retardation. Should I erase all parts of me being British because I live in America?

And a group of three anti-Trump kids kidnapped, tortured and mutilated a mentally disabled classmate because he was pro-Trump and white. Doesn't mean that is reflective of all of Trump's opponents. Generalization like this is just more pointless stereotyping and it doesn't lead to anything remotely constructive.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    It is a fine argument, when they are in fact racist and bigots.
    Calling people racist bigots is never a fine argument. Name-calling is always a poor argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Majority of weapons being brought into Sweden is coming from balkan countries, there's a huge problem with criminality with people from the balkan countries. That's why Swedes don't like us all that much. The stereotype of a Serb here is someone who is a gang criminal and likely a hitman. Serbs are just a step above albanians.
    We have the same problem here, yet people are focussed way more on middle-easternish people.
    Mostly because people know that there are quite a few people from the Balkan area are living here in peace.

They might hate you but they probably hate some other group even more (unless ofcourse, they have had real life experience with a negative stereotype from X country".

civil penalty

Maybe you should try reading your own links, bucko.
    If you do something that's against the law it's a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Yes it does.

Edit: Lol how am I foolish. You're seriously saying it's a reach to say that lots of Americans are racist? When the guy bragged on T_D about being a racist he got nothing but praise.
    If you think America is racist, you should try visiting other countries lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    In this day and age in mostly "western" countries, where terrorism/immigration is the big topic, it's mostly aimed at people that look like these terrorists or immigrants.
    Again.... you need something to back those claims. If that is where most of the terrorism that has occurred comes from then they call it as it is. MSM will have bias so it's best not to take their news at face value anymore (especially CNN, MSNBC, ABC, Politico, Washington Post. Huffington Post, etc.)

I wait it out to check for this info myself and wait until the least biased source brings it up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    If you do something that's against the law it's a crime.
    The US has different categories for violations and penalties though. For example if you go 56 mph in a 55 zone, you've violated the law but it's not a crime.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say these days there are far more racist non-whites than whites. As seen by the fact people can be openly anti-white and not be punished at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Musik-Diversity86 View Post
    Again.... you need something to back those claims. If that is where most of the terrorism that has occurred comes from then they call it as it is. MSM will have bias so it's best not to take their news at face value anymore (especially CNN, MSNBC, ABC, Politico, Washington Post. Huffington Post, etc.)
    I wait it out to check for this info myself and wait until the least biased source brings it up.
    I don't mind them calling it as it is but it affects anyone that looks like the people that are doing the fucked up shit.

civil penalty

Maybe you should try reading your own links, bucko.
    You can read, read part (a) and not just (b) buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Criminal law and civil law are two separate things.
    So? Colloquially people would still call it a crime.