Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    The cops were not going to shoot them. Unless you are trying to say both the original cop and the second that showed up later were both rogue, killer cops. Have a little common sense. They simply threatened to arrest them.
    Not only did these cops shoot and kill their pet, they went on to say that they had to behead the dead pet. Doesnt sound like the most stable people to me. Doesnt sound like someone you want to say ‘no’ to..
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    The victims are cucks and idiots to boot. Imagine being such a coward that you're afraid of anyone with a gun. If a cop gave you a ticket for J walking, would you then clean his boots if he asked because he had a gun? So beta.
    Yep, you can be summarily dismissed and ignored. Enjoy the victim blaming.

The victims are cucks and idiots to boot. Imagine being such a coward that you're afraid of anyone with a gun. If a cop gave you a ticket for J walking, would you then clean his boots if he asked because he had a gun? So beta.
    Wait what? Wouldn't the cop be wrong in both situations for abuse of power?

And? It does not change the fact that they could have simply said no.
    Oh you sweet summer child.

I'm sure you would have put your head up to the barrel of the officer's gun and said "I dare you motherfucker!" then everyone in the room would have applauded while the officer gave you his badge and told you that you deserved it more than him. I bet you are so goddamned cool.
    Last edited by Nekosom; 2018-01-31 at 09:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Stop being hyperbolic. The cops did not threaten to shoot them. Only to arrest them.
    Have you been living under a rock?

The cops were not going to shoot them. Unless you are trying to say both the original cop and the second that showed up later were both rogue, killer cops. Have a little common sense. They simply threatened to arrest them.
    I've seen enough news about triggerhappy cops to know not to fuck with them

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    He had literally no reason to in this case. If he murdered them both, he wouldn't be any closer to his objective of obtaining the dog's head.

I'm not ignoring anything or defending the police. I'm saying that if you were in that situation and did exactly what the people in this story did, you would be a huge pussy.
    Would not be the first time, never trust the cops in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Have you been living under a rock?
    You are entirely too paranoid.

If a cop is doing some shady stuff it's better to be safe and report / take action once they are gone. (Better safe than sorry)

Also record them on your phone when possible.

So help me, the fact that people are so fucking terrified of cops in the US that they'll cut off their dog's head on the order of the people that murdered it says a lot about the state of law enforcement in the country.

That doesn't change anything about what I said. Being THAT cowardly and THAT stupid is extremely beta.
    You're trying way too hard, bruh. Go away. Try and do something positive with your life for a few minutes today.
    I enjoy a variety of games, but prefer those that have a core system of progression. If you found my comment helpful, let me know! If you believe I can improve my style of communication, let me know!
    WoW: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rimes/advanced - WCLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...est#bracket=-1 - FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/11002859/

Quote Originally Posted by Nekosom View Post
    I'm sure you would have put your head up to the barrel of the officer's gun and said "I dare you motherfucker!" then everyone in the room would have applauded while the officer gave you his badge and told you that you deserved it more than him. I bet you are so goddamned cool.
    This is art.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    So help me, the fact that people are so fucking terrified of cops in the US that they'll cut off their dog's head on the order of the people that murdered it says a lot about the state of law enforcement in the country.
    Pretty much. If you're poc in that situation, you may as well already consider yourself dead cause it's just as likely as any other situation. IMO, the cops should have been the ones being tested for rabies.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I believe we had a thread about this a while back. The officer didn't follow procedure and I think the lab was supposed to come and collect the animal as is.
    So the procedure wasn't to shoot the dog and order the distraught owner to decapitate it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Show me where cops are allowed to demand you decapitate a family pet or you will be arrested.
    Possibly a particularly dark Tarantino film.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

What reason was there to BEHEAD it?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This one is fairly recent: https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/us/te...rnd/index.html . I picked it cause it was a little higher profile. There are dozens of stories you can peruse at your leisure of people being injured or killed for lack of total compliance, whether they committed a crime or not, and whether the police were justified or not.

The defense is typically "just do what you're told and everything will be fine".
    Last edited by Nurasu; 2018-01-31 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    This one is fairly recent: https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/us/te...rnd/index.html . I picked it cause it was a little higher profile. There are dozens of stories you can peruse at your leisure of people being injured or killed for lack of total compliance, whether they committed a crime or not, and whether the police were justified or not.

The defense is typically "just do what you're told and everything will be fine".
    The only thing the couple was threatened with was arrest, if they failed to comply.

Quote Originally Posted by mootygrimes View Post
    You're trying way too hard, bruh. Go away. Try and do something positive with your life for a few minutes today.
    Trying hard at what? Being right? Bruh please try harder, Bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekosom View Post

No, I would've said, "I'm not cutting off my dog's head", and nobody in the room would applaud because anyone who isn't a dumbass has the common sense to know that cops can't make you decapitate your pets. It's astonishing how many people here seem to think NOT knifing off the head of a family member equates to being some sort of turbo badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    Wait what? Wouldn't the cop be wrong in both situations for abuse of power?
    When did I say the cop was right? I said mindlessly doing what he says makes you an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yep, you can be summarily dismissed and ignored. Enjoy the victim blaming.
    I will enjoy it.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So the procedure wasn't to shoot the dog and order the distraught owner to decapitate it?
    Edit: Didn't follow procedure twice.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Show me where cops are allowed to shoot for noncompliance in such a situation.
    We live in a world where a cop shoots someone for non-compliance and gets "unpaid leave" as a penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

That doesn't change anything about what I said. Being THAT cowardly and THAT stupid is extremely beta.
    Okay, let's see you act alpha with a gun pointed at your head.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Okay, let's see you act alpha with a gun pointed at your head.
    Okay, I'll be sure to take a selfie the next time a cop shoots my dog and threatens to blow my head off if I don't surgically remove the head.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."