LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Do you think the FBI protected Clinton?
    Wait i though the go to response was

SHE LOST GET OVER IT.....

seems that's only applies when its negative towards trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Isn't it FBI that did something wrong here not Hillary,!
    Not sure what you mean, but I was talking about this, from Comey latter above:

While not the focus of our investigation, we also developed evidence that the security culture of the State Department in general, and with respect to use of unclassified e-mail systems in particular, was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information found elsewhere in the government.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump called what he did heroic and brave when it happened. Trump also went on national television and said he wanted him gone because of the Russian investigation. You might want to try again on the clarity part... it’s what Trump used to justify his firing versus what Trump actually said about the firing.
    "The clarity part?"
    What do you mean?
    And where did I comment on Trump's pubic statements on the matter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    "The clarity part?"
    What do you mean?
    And where did I comment on Trump's pubic statements on the matter?
    I’m saying that it’s not clear, despite you saying so... then using Trump’s actions and words, to show that two different reasons were given for the firing. Explicitly meaning it was not clear...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

So James Comey, a lifelong Republican, who kneecapped the Hillary campaign when he announced the resumption of the Clinton probe in the middle of an election (which turned up no new evidence), was part of some secret cabal rigging the investigation in Hillary's favour?

That is literally how insane this conspiracy theory is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Way to change the topic and move those goalposts and throw in a personal insult. You always seem so mad.
    Are you alright? Because seriously, this doesn't make fucking sense at all. Are you trying to parrot what I say about you because you actually do those things?

I’m saying that it’s not clear, despite you saying so... then using Trump’s actions and words, to show that two different reasons were given for the firing. Explicitly meaning it was not clear...
    I still do not see where you are coming from. I never brought up any statements Trump made in regard to this.
    Are you trying to convince me that Trump's words are a reliable description of the reality of things?

I said he probably faced consequences because what he did is simple to objectively identify as wrongdoing: Namely breaking protocol.
    That has nothing to do with Trump at all and I do not know ehy you bring him up in response.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    I still do not see where you are coming from. I never brought up any statements Trump made in regard to this.
    Are you trying to convince me that Trump's words are a reliable description of the reality of things?
    You didn’t have to say anything about him. He is the guy who fired Comey... Trump might not be reliable, but he is responsible. He... the person responsible... did not have clarity. So you... a random internet poster... having clarity, might be something you need to rethink.

I said he probably faced consequences because what he did is simple to objectively identify as wrongdoing: Namely breaking protocol.
    That has nothing to do with Trump at all and I do not know ehy you bring him up in response.
    You said it was clear... Trump is the guy who fired him... how exactly does he have nothing to do with it? Comey was fired by thin air?

Edit: sorry, you said definitively. Not clearly... Let’s change that to Trump, the guy who fired him, giving 2 different reasons, being definitive.
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-01-31 at 12:25 AM.

You didn’t have to say anything about him. He is the guy who fired Comey... Trump might not be reliable, but he is responsible. He... the person responsible... did not have clarity. So you... a random internet poster... having clarity, might be something you need to rethink.

You said it was clear... Trump is the guy who fired him... how exactly does he have nothing to do with it? Comey was fired by thin air?

Edit: sorry, you said definitively. Not clearly... Let’s change that to Trump, the guy who fired him, giving 2 different reasons, being definitive.
    He is always sprouting random stuff, but he is just the head of his administration.
    Do you think he does everything by himself? No, he has people doing stuff for him.
    He will have demanded Comey be fired, just as he likely does for anyone who annoys him and he will have had some bogus reason--or maybe a good one--but we will certainly never know unless some underling of him talks, because Trump's statements are random.

The point is, in the case of Comey, an underling who was told to make sure he is fired would have no problem making a case by citing the breach of protocol.
    They wouldn't have had to write up some complicated justification for firing him, because there is a simple one readily available already.

Thus my impression that this might not have been so much that Trump was more eager to fire Comey than he was to fire the others, but more that in the case of Comey it was simpler for his underlings to make it happen.

Edit: "Definite proof" was not something Trump provided. What I meant was that a pretext to fire Comey was readily available (breaking protocol) so any underling tasked with making firing him happen would have it easy.
    Last edited by Noradin; 2018-01-31 at 09:37 AM.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/31/politi...ter/index.html

Oh boy, all those attacks on Strzok for being a "Clinton shill"? Apparently he fucking co-wrote the drafts of the October letter to Congress and supported the re-opening of the case.

There goes that whole fucking conspiracy theory about him intentionally throwing the investigation for Hillary. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/31/politi...ter/index.html

Oh boy, all those attacks on Strzok for being a "Clinton shill"? Apparently he fucking co-wrote the drafts of the October letter to Congress and supported the re-opening of the case.

There goes that whole fucking conspiracy theory about him intentionally throwing the investigation for Hillary. Again.
    Of course.

Look, we all know this was a pathetic attempt by Trump and his clowns to oversell a relative non-issue. One of them is on CNN spinning himself into a daze over this.

Good times.

Live look at Fox News HQ -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Live look at Fox News HQ -
    Strzok is a quintuple agent!

Mr. Woke Independent.

BREAKING: Peter Strzok, the FBI agent accused by GOP of having "treasonous" anti-Trump bias, supported re-opening the Clinton email investigation in fall 2016 and helped write the letter (signed by Comey) that was released days before the election. https://t.co/RkOIkZ2x6W
    https://twitter.com/MarshallCohen/st...15664864681985

Oh my Lord! The Secret Society wanted to reopen the Hillary email case and signed the letter days before the election.

I guess this is his shadow move to show he hated Trump so much that he went after Hillary.

Credit to @Edge in previous page.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Do you think the FBI protected Clinton?
    The FBI was investigating two 2016 candidates and only informed the public about one of them. Since the investigation they did reveal pertained to Clinton, I'm gonna have to answer "No."

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    The FBI was investigating two 2016 candidates and only informed the public about one of them. Since the investigation they did reveal pertained to Clinton, I'm gonna have to answer "No."

Strzok, who co-wrote what appears to be the first draft that formed the basis of the letter Comey sent to Congress, also supported reopening the Clinton investigation once the emails were discovered on disgraced former Rep. Anthony Weiner’s laptop, according to a source familiar with Strzok’s thinking. The day after Strzok sent his draft to his colleagues, Comey released the letter to Congress, reigniting the email controversy in the final days of the campaign.
    Dude might have not like anything Trump, but he did he job regardless of the target.

So about those crooked FBI agents working against Trump!

Remember those two? Biased ones? Two of them helping Hillary? Bombshells in 5000 deleted emails?

Poof. There goes Republicans’ favorite conspiracy theory about the FBI.
    It's a bad day to be Sean Hannity.

https://thinkprogress.org/republican...-a67ff374c1a1/

For weeks, Republicans have been obsessed with FBI agent Peter Strzok, suggesting that he was part of a cabal inside the agency who sought to rig the 2016 presidential election for Hillary Clinton. To support this theory, the GOP has seized upon texts between Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page that were sometimes critical of Trump. (Strzok and Page were having an affair.)

In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Trump accused Strzok of “treason.” If you watch Fox News, the supposed anti-Trump bias of Strzok is discussed daily, if not hourly.

"Strzok, who co-wrote what appears to be the first draft that formed the basis of the letter Comey sent to Congress, also supported reopening the Clinton investigation once the emails were discovered on disgraced former Rep. Anthony Weiner’s laptop, according to a source familiar with Strzok’s thinking. The day after Strzok sent his draft to his colleagues, Comey released the letter to Congress, reigniting the email controversy in the final days of the campaign."

This is what was in those emails! Strozk was helping Hillary you see! MAGA!

Not the bombshell @Jeezy911 was expecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

You mean just because someone is critical of Trump doesn't mean they're a hardcore liberal Clinton supporter? I am shocked, just shocked I tell you.

Well that's a little annoying. Apparently since I have Zenkai on ignore this entire thread is hidden from me.