Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabbywabby View Post
    Glad I made you laugh, what exactly is funny about it?
    I just wasn't expecting the Count - I mean, it was definitely a possibility, but I wasn't bracing myself for it.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Theres a better chest piece I can get but I need to be lucky on Argus HC to get it so for now this is my Void Elf

Void Elves were made for this exact screenshot.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I struggle with creating a Nightborne. I don't want yet another Warlock, but at the same time I only feel as if Nightborne fit as casters... Rogue feels too rough, same as Hunter, same as Warrior... For now I have a Nightborne Rogue, but I don't see myself saving her. I don't want my first character of each race to be a "throw-away"...

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I, for one, welcome our new Velf over edge lords
    I chuckled.

Theres a better chest piece I can get but I need to be lucky on Argus HC to get it so for now this is my Void Elf

Looks like a vampire

The Void in T3, WoD elite bow

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ali725 View Post
    Looks like a vampire
    Thats what I was going for

New Voidbae, enjoying some peaceful leveling :3

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    snip
    Did you play your lightforged in Ironforge near the flight master a few moments ago? I passed one that looked just like that!

I'm just leveling one to eventually get their unique heirtage armor on my late wife's priestess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Did you play your lightforged in Ironforge near the flight master a few moments ago? I passed one that looked just like that!
    Nah, wasn't me. I'm sure a looooooooooooooooot of them will have the Glorious plate transmog though, it shows off the runes and tats so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Nah, wasn't me. I'm sure a looooooooooooooooot of them will have the Glorious plate transmog though, it shows off the runes and tats so well.
    Yeah I figured. Had to ask though.
    Loved all your mogs. Particularly the highmountain tauren. Loved how the hair accessories match the tattoos. Maybe a belt with something blue, or a weapon with a blue detail, could further match that. Just a suggestion, looks great already.

I love this. Dead ringer for Castlevania's version of Dracula.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    My Warrior and future Alliance 'main'.

My Priest. I think they look alright in some Sin'dorei-themed transmogs. Though I'm looking for a more appropriate transmog for her.

Void Elves are definitely the best of the four Allied races we have sadly. All the others seem to have a significant lack of customization by comparison. I also have a level 29 monk I'm leveling for heretige armor but she's not really got much of a transmog.

Waiting on my Mage's faction change to be complete so I can go Nightborne. Their animations are interesting enough to make me attempt to ignore their fucked up faces. Also making a Nightborne Monk for heretige armor who will probably look exactly the same as my mage...
    Last edited by Aeula; 2018-02-01 at 02:51 AM.

Does artwork count? ;-;

Im yet to get Exalted on Argus factions.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I love this. Dead ringer for Castlevania's version of Dracula.
    Bingo!

/10

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/v5Aydia.png
    For a split second I thought the Argus' scythe was some kind of fist weapon and instantly I was like "I WANT!!" Then I realized it's the scythe. Sadness all around. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    For a split second I thought the Argus' scythe was some kind of fist weapon and instantly I was like "I WANT!!" Then I realized it's the scythe. Sadness all around. :/
    You don't like the Argus scythe? I love it

Made it just to test animations and I actually really dig Nightfallen.

I feel like the Nightborne wasn't really polished - especially male. The shoulder pads on males look extremely dumb - it seems like the same placement and size as male nelf (which was used as their base), except they're more slim so it doesn't look right.
    Last edited by Ickz; 2018-02-01 at 07:24 AM.