Poll: What do the Alliance get

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Eeeeeaaaaasy now! Ion said that Draenor orcs were a potential allied race, and yes, we've datamined their heritage armor. But! That's not the same as they are coming in 8.1.
    This. There has not been anything I've seen stated by Blizzard that Draenor orcs are coming in 8.1. Zandalari and Dark Irons may not even be out in 8.1. We just don't know. The Draenor orc timeline may not even be until the next expansion. Your thread title is misleading unless you know something nobody else seems to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    I do want both! I'm happy with any new race that ever is added!

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    I dont want Kultirans as an allied race. Wtf is that? Some fat or scary as fuck tiny skeletons? I bet only 0.00001% people would try them, and Blizzard knows it.
    I thought I was the only one who saw it that way. Totally with you on this.

void elfs will cause great unbalance already. give them vulpera as well and say good bye to horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    I dont want Kultirans as an allied race. Wtf is that? Some fat or scary as fuck tiny skeletons? I bet only 0.00001% people would try them, and Blizzard knows it.

Have no idea of who will be Draenor's orcs counterpart from Alliance though.

Arakkoa on other hand...
    There's like four flavors of elf, two flavors of beef, two flavors of troll, etc.

Why can't there be another flavor of human?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

I'm putting my money on Kul Tiran Humans, requiring Exalted with House Proudmoore and completion of Tiragarde Sound.

fat and skinny humans :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Almost certainly Kul'Tirans. I'm honestly amazed Blizz hasn't flipped the order of Kul'Tirans and Dark Iron Dwarves...makes me wonder if there's more story to Kul'Tiras than we'll see before 8.1.
    I assumed because of the work the Kultirans required, unlike the Dark Iron and the Zandalari Trolls that seem to be using the skeleton of another existing race, the kultirans are more to the standard of the new race (maybe compensating for well... Lightforged)

alliance will get aquatic elfs, the swim'dorei!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fat humans from over the seas!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    This. There has not been anything I've seen stated by Blizzard that Draenor orcs are coming in 8.1. Zandalari and Dark Irons may not even be out in 8.1. We just don't know. The Draenor orc timeline may not even be until the next expansion. Your thread title is misleading unless you know something nobody else seems to know.
    Ion pretty much said draenor orcs would happen during BfA.
    "once bfa releases after you are leveling 120 going through new lands, you will be able to begin working on the reqs to unlock future allied races such as the dark iron dwarves or the orcs from draenor we hinted at..."

Maybe it is just me, but that seems pretty clear, and I seriously doubt he would have mentioned anything about them if they were not coming in BfA. Now patchwise?! You are correct! That is definitely up in the air.

I was watching another interview about Dark Iron dwarves being "on the horizon." Which puts the term "kitchen scraps" pictured in my mind. They don't seem to be far along at all. I just hope once the expac hits their story line isn't time gated to all Hell, but I would think Draenor orcs/whatever else would be in line behind them. So, 8.1 for new orcs seems a bit stretchy.

Kul'Tirins. Theyre already available to model

Quote Originally Posted by AnonEntity View Post
    I rather hope the Horde gets them, as I really and absolutely adore and want the Sethrak. It will be a hard pill for those wanting cutesy races if they get the Sethrak rather than the Vulpera and vice versa.
    We have enough problems with horny 14 year old boys playing belf females. Do we really need a bunch of furries to attract the 14 year old girls too?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Different" humans?

Vrykul.

Boom, done.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    "Different" humans?

Vrykul.

Boom, done.
    I do think its an interesting choice, but lorewise it would not make much sense to get the Kultirans as an option in BfA (still i do hope we get the Vrykul, in the interview they mentioned that they wanted to tide the races and factions that were on Legion, so we may see the Varlajar taking a side)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Draenor Draenei?

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Kul'tiras Humans? What do you think?
    Please don't spread false information. It isn't confirmed when they're coming out, so don't say "in 8.1"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Hopefully Vulpera so those vile furries don’t taint the Horde.
    Vulpera are reskinned goblins, and there are Taurens, so... furries already "taint the horde".
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackodude1 View Post
    Realistically, if our Horde is getting different forms of Orcs, then Alliance definitely deserves different forms of Humans.
    I would laugh so hard if Horde got Kul'tiran Pirates as an AR

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I didn't watch the actual interview - did he say Horde get Draenor Orcs or did he say Draenor Orcs are an Allied race ?
    Don't worry. Op is delusional.

There was no patch named
    There was no faction named

Just that draenor orcs will be an allied race in the future. Nothing else.