Official System Requirements for Battle for Azeroth - Do i meet them ??

Blizzard officially announced the system requirements for BfA : http://www.wowhead.com/news=281321.3...indows-and-mac

So im curious how well can i handle it ? what do you think ?

Operating System: /
    Intel Processor: Intel Core i7-4770
    AMD Processor: FX-8310
    NVIDA Video: GeForce GTX 960
    AMD Video: Radeon R9 280
    Memory: 8 gb RAM
    Storage: 70 gb SSD

My configuration :

Operating System : Windows 10
    Inter Processor: Inter Core i5-4690
    NVIDIA Video: GeForce 1050
    Memory: 8 gb
    Storage : 1tb HDD

The thing with recommended stuff is that it is just recommended stuff.
    You can have a beast of a pc, but when you fuck up your drivers (outdated ones, using windows driver) all that power is meaningless.
    On another side what if you have an older pc but overclocked it to the space with liquid nitrogen cooling?
    An old, well build and cared for pc will run BfA just fine.

And to be honest, some graphic settings are so worthless or most of the time not noticeable.
    Like the viewdistance above 7. Why do you need to see the highmountain with all its details from dalaran?

The most performance gains with the least graphic reductions are water details, shadow, view/render distance, lightning effects.
    Find the best performance/graphic ratio and you will be fine.

If you like to hear what you can upgrade:
    I think we will see some new nvidia cards, so you could get a 1160, even 1170 or how they will be called.
    An ssd can be an upgrade in loading times. I only use hdd's as externals for music, videos and really old singleplayer games.

If you like to upgrade your whole system i think the pc sub forum would be better suited.
    Dying could endanger your health!

Ye i can run legion on max settings with this config without problems.Thanks

Speaking of, is there a webpage or addon or extension where you plug in what a game says you need, and it scans and tells you how well if at all you could play said game?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    Blizzard officially announced the system requirements for BfA : http://www.wowhead.com/news=281321.3...indows-and-mac
    Operating System: /
    Intel Processor: Intel Core i7-4770
    AMD Processor: FX-8310
    NVIDA Video: GeForce GTX 960
    AMD Video: Radeon R9 280
    Memory: 8 gb RAM
    Storage: 70 gb SSD
    They cannot be serious. That's absolutely ridiculous. WTF in fucking hell a 960 for!?!?!?!??!?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Might just be 'Alpha' and 'Beta' reqs...as in spec requirements not set in concrete yet.

ie might be lowered when game is close to release.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Speaking of, is there a webpage or addon or extension where you plug in what a game says you need, and it scans and tells you how well if at all you could play said game?
    Used to use this:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com...497%2F%3Fp%3Da
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Well Legion had GTX 750ti as recommended gpu and 1050 has 30-40% better performance than 750ti,960 is close to 1050,sometimes 960 has better performance sometimes 1050,but 1050 has newer tech.and its gonna be better in newer games im sure.So 960 makes sense to me tbh.Im more surprised about CPU,but ye as @Heeresman said it might change as the game releases