Deleted

Question Unlocking Allied Races on Opposite Faction

In order to unlock Allied races on Alliance (I have only ever played Horde - don't have 110 Alliance character), is it required to get a character to lvl 110 on Alliance and then do all the requirements (exalted, quest chains etc.) OR you just need to get to lvl 110 on the Alliance and if you have unlocked the requirements for that allied race on the Horde side, you automatically get the quest chain for the allied race?

Deleted
    You can unlock all the requirements on each factions for whatever allied race you want to unlock. But if you actually wanna do the quest to unlock lets say highmountain.. You will have to log over to a 110 horde character and do the quest(chain) on that actual horde toon.

The latter. Just make a demon hunter, level them to 110 and you're good to go.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    The latter. Just make a demon hunter, level them to 110 and you're good to go.
    This indeed is the fastest way to do this, if you are not willing to use your 110 boost for it ofcourse.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Bairend View Post
    This indeed is the fastest way to do this, if you are not willing to use your 110 boost for it ofcourse.
    Pretty much. With Heirlooms it will not take long to get to level 110.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Pretty much. With Heirlooms it will not take long to get to level 110.
    Yeah just put on your heirlooms from 98-110, put on your favorite music and go! With invasions as main priority as exp source