Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Im at 3 hours 30 minutes at level 32. Seems to be about a level every 20 min or so, but not THAT much faster than you. No idea how people are leveling at race car speed.
    Your choice of zone matters alot, I leveled a NB monk to 30 last night over 2 hours and that included 3 dungeons (gnomeregan/stockades/blackfathom deeps) but I was leveling in Ashenvale which for horde is absolutely horrible.

Quests are really far spread out, you have some really annoying ones like finding 9 stealthed NE archers that are spread across a massive quest area. You get sent back and forth from one side of the zone to the other and even back and forth between Ashenvale and Orgrimmar a few times.

So choose your zones wisely, some of the Vanilla quest content flowed really badly and can waste a ton of your time especially with only a 60% ground mount. I'm going to finish the Zoram'gar section of Ashenvale then I'm getting out of the zone ASAP for a smoother one like Hillsbrad or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    About leveling, I noticed something weird. Two weeks ago I leveled arms war and mobs took several seconds to kill as expected. But now I'm leveling Lightforged surv hunter and I 1 shot everything with flanking strike. Is it the skill, or maybe heirloom spear?

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    About leveling, I noticed something weird. Two weeks ago I leveled arms war and mobs took several seconds to kill as expected. But now I'm leveling Lightforged surv hunter and I 1 shot everything with flanking strike. Is it the skill, or maybe heirloom spear?
    It's the difference in abilities / talents.

Many specs one-shot things and many others have it pretty frustrating, especially at higher levels (WoD, in particular).

Specs are vastly imbalanced before max-level.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Sorry Undead boy, but the Alliance weapons look much better in the video!
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

For once I'd like a mace that doesn't make me look like Timmy Mallett.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Survival Hunter is incredibly OP in leveling, especially lower levels, from my experience and others'.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wonder what we'll get for the BfA login screen.

Possible candidates are:
    -Different screens for A/H of the capital/something else factiony.
    -Old God/Void Portal (unlikely)
    -Ruins of Undercity
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Be real with me here... what are the chances of Zandalari Paladins being a thing right now?
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post

Possible candidates are:
    -Ruins of Undercity
    The base of Sargeras's sword, surrounded by azerite.
    Sargeras's sword, as seen from a long distance away to show off how huge that thing is.
    A wasteland, likely Silithus or the Seething Shore, either teeming with azerite or with a single piece of it front and centre. Perhaps with destroyed war machines in the background and off to the side.
    A call back to the Reign of Chaos menu screen, with the rocks in the background replaced with azerite.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byucknah The Red View Post
    Be real with me here... what are the chances of Zandalari Paladins being a thing right now?
    About the same as they were, last week.

- - - Updated - - -

Possible candidates are:
    -Ruins of Undercity
    I like the idea of a storm-lashed sea, with Horde and Alliance warships in the distance, viewed from and island beach with Azerite in the foreground, lit up by lightning...

That or the Undercity or Darnassus.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    About the same as they were, last week.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the idea of a storm-lashed sea, with Horde and Alliance arships in the distance, viewed from and island beach with Azerite in the foreground, lit up by lightning...

That or the Undercity or Darnassus.
    And that is...? You make it sound like I had the answer last week... I didnt. Believe it or not, not everyone knows everything and some times people ask questions to people who are more likely to have a better answer or idea on a subject.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

What kind of awful person would ever do that. /s
    Why would she post publicaly about it though? Isn't that a big no-no as a person who runs a fan site? Unless she has permission or a F&F alpha.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byucknah The Red View Post
    And that is...? You make it sound like I had the answer last week... I didnt. Believe it or not, not everyone knows everything and some times people ask questions to people who are more likely to have a better answer or idea on a subject.
    That is to say "No one knows".

Last week, people hoped. This week, people hope.

The devs -have- said that the Alliance gets 1 paladin and the Horde gets 1 shaman, which is kind of a reflection of Vanilla. But we know that Dark Irons can be Paladins and -should- be Shamans, so it kind of throws that whole situation out of whack.

The chances are unchanged. Same now as they were, then. As they have been since the Zandalari were announced.

Possible candidates are:
    -Ruins of Undercity
    -Teldrassil burning (pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    The devs -have- said that the Alliance gets 1 paladin and the Horde gets 1 shaman, which is kind of a reflection of Vanilla. But we know that Dark Irons can be Paladins and -should- be Shamans, so it kind of throws that whole situation out of whack.
    I'm pretty sure they were talking about the first batch of four races, where we have 1 shaman and 1 paladin.

That said, they also said that Dark Iron won't be able to be paladin, this may not be final though.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seraknis View Post
    -Teldrassil burning (pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure they were talking about the first batch of four races, where we have 1 shaman and 1 paladin.

That said, they also said that Dark Iron won't be able to be paladin, this may not be final though.
    I, too, think they meant the first set.

And yeah, the Forbes Article said no Dark Iron Pallies, but Hazzikostas called Forbes to point out the misinformation and correct it. DiD -will- have paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    Why would she post publicaly about it though? Isn't that a big no-no as a person who runs a fan site? Unless she has permission or a F&F alpha.
    F&F alpha (for press) hasn't started yet. And installing the client early isn't against Blizzard's rules. Where do you think all the models and data on WoWHead comes from?

I hope we'll get a build today.

10+ Year Old Account
    new build tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post

Some xmog are weird with a nightborne, look at the shoulders lol
    Fits right in the Horde with orcs' massive spiky shoulderpads.