Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Wonder what we'll get for the BfA login screen.

Possible candidates are:
    -Different screens for A/H of the capital/something else factiony.
    -Old God/Void Portal (unlikely)
    -Ruins of Undercity
    Faction-specific ones are unlikely, as you aren't logged into a character at that point yet. Especially when you open the .exe directly, there is no account data available.

I'm guessing something azerite-specific.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

F*ck off Gallywix, you fat ugly triple chinned bogey faced fk

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Sandboxes aren't exactly the best thing to do(Surprised Blizz hasn't said "HEY MMO STOP plz and ty")
    No fansite posts stuff from Alpha sandboxes.

5+ Year Old Account
    It looks like the Alliance has taught the Blood Elves how to grow proper facial hair.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    No fansite posts stuff from Alpha sandboxes.
    Eh, that's debatable. No zone previews are posted from sandboxes though, those are definitely not allowed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Eh, that's debatable. No zone previews are posted from sandboxes though, those are definitely not allowed.
    so any news about that old high/blood elf coast? that is named quel'thalas. it was datamined to have something to do with the void elves....and in a recent video on youtube someone mentioned and showed that area again, he said that it is linked with the void elves somehow....still nothing though right? :/ i dont like the rift i wanted this area to be a hub for them

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Your choice of zone matters alot, I leveled a NB monk to 30 last night over 2 hours and that included 3 dungeons (gnomeregan/stockades/blackfathom deeps) but I was leveling in Ashenvale which for horde is absolutely horrible.

Quests are really far spread out, you have some really annoying ones like finding 9 stealthed NE archers that are spread across a massive quest area. You get sent back and forth from one side of the zone to the other and even back and forth between Ashenvale and Orgrimmar a few times.

So choose your zones wisely, some of the Vanilla quest content flowed really badly and can waste a ton of your time especially with only a 60% ground mount. I'm going to finish the Zoram'gar section of Ashenvale then I'm getting out of the zone ASAP for a smoother one like Hillsbrad or something.
    Starting at Silverpine and going through Hillsbrad is incredibly efficient. Silverpine’s quests are so incredibly clumped together.

And it has the added benefit of probably the best story in all the Cata zones.
    Last edited by Ningjinq; 2018-02-01 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Byucknah The Red View Post
    And that is...? You make it sound like I had the answer last week... I didnt. Believe it or not, not everyone knows everything and some times people ask questions to people who are more likely to have a better answer or idea on a subject.
    I believe chances are 80% Because there is lore support and representation in 5.2. NPCs. But we have yet wait and see. There is still a chance they won't get it because of too many combos? I dunno.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

All of the early zones that are designed around no mounts are incredibly fast with a mount. Definitely want to knock those out. Except Northern Barrens. Skip that.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    And yeah, the Forbes Article said no Dark Iron Pallies, but Hazzikostas called Forbes to point out the misinformation and correct it. DiD -will- have paladins.
    nice.

thanks.

now I'm going to be hyped about zandalari paladins again.

really.

THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    All of the early zones that are designed around no mounts are incredibly fast with a mount. Definitely want to knock those out. Except Northern Barrens. Skip that.
    Also skip Bloodmyst Isle and, to a lesser extent, Ghostlands. If you are going that road, that is. (I am not sure there is a big difference between pre-mount zones redesigned in Cata and post-mount ones, but maybe I have been inattentive.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder what we'll get for the BfA login screen.

Possible candidates are:
    -Different screens for A/H of the capital/something else factiony.
    -Old God/Void Portal (unlikely)
    -Ruins of Undercity
    I hope it's something a long the lines of the cut off Sylvanas statue in front of the silent battlefield.

Like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    I hope it's something a long the lines of *snip* Sylvanas *snip* in front of the silent battlefield.

Like this:

[IMG*censored*/IMG]
    You mean something like this?

I hope it's something a long the lines of the cut off Sylvanas statue in front of the silent battlefield.

Like this: <snip>
    Not a bad picture to link to the Horde boys when they get too high on their idea of having the opening screen show the burning Teldrassil.

PS: It took all of 2 seconds for that to appear, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Not a bad picture to link to the Horde boys when they get too high on their idea of having the opening screen show the burning Teldrassil.

PS: It took all of 2 seconds for that to appear, LOL.
    a boy can dream

5+ Year Old Account

Like this:

That -would- be a great loading screen...
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quest leveling is so much better now. Tho a bit weir to go killing Dark Iron dwarfs in Loch Modan and Wetlands when I'll be leveling them by the end of the year.
    Well, we've been massacring Nightborne left and right in early Legion and they're the Horde's BFFs now. Same for Zandalari. Different factions be different mon.

Sorry but the login screen will feature two pillars or something that correlates to that. It's a meaning behind it that i'm not allowed to discuss but yeah. Anyways the gates of Lordaeron, an arch centered in front of Teldrassil burning are some examples.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Honestly, anything faction related will feel horribly outdated by the time the second raid comes around. It's like using Warsong Hold/Valiance Keep as the WotLK screen.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the Eye of Azshara, since she's on her way