Poll: What do the Alliance get

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Fat humans and undead reskinned to look like fable hobbos. Quality on par with the horde.

so, leftover trash like the velfs

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    gimme valarjar and i'll be happy!
    Valajar or Vrykul would be great.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Other: Removal of Void Elves and Lightforged and Gaining Kul'Tirasian and Vulpera.

Quote Originally Posted by Risale View Post
    Valajar or Vrykul would be great.
    What about vrykul...that can turn into valarjar!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Other: Removal of Void Elves and Lightforged and Gaining Kul'Tirasian and Vulpera.
    this guy will never get over it

Quote Originally Posted by brbshower View Post
    b/c @ NO POINT did anyone say anything about Draenor Orcs coming in 8.1. These threads /smh. They said "down the line".

- - - Updated - - -

Kindly explain to me how another race of HUMANS is magically considered a different race? You do realize that Kul'Tirans are still humans right? That's like saying your human from westfall is a different race than a human from elwynn forest. IDK how things work in your head cannon dude, but a 34 year old white male who lives in Georgia is the same race as a 34 year old white male who lives in Texas. #Knowledge

Kul'Tirans are a faction, not a race. These aren't called allied factions.
    Them by all means go tell Blizzard to stop calling Dark Iron dwarves, Zandalari trolls, all the various elves after Night Elves, and all the other variations "races".

I guess races should be called Faction Allies instead. Then we don't talk races at all.

That or petition Blizzard for Sub Races, and just put all variations into the same group.

All elves are Alliance, both kinds of trolls are Horde.

Unless changing over time does make a new race, like Nightborne and Blood Elves no longer being the same race as Night Elves.

Then that's what Kul Tiras supposedly are to Blizzard, another more bulky evolution of Humans.

Same race or not, still the most sensible ally choice for the Alliance after the initial launch. Highly doubt they and Thin Humans for that matter are to be normal Human customization, like straight back Orcs.

But if they actually do that with both Orcs and Humans when adding Kul Tirans and Draenor Orcs, then I guess you can be happy.

Until then, good luck with your quest.

I know it will never happen but I am still holding a torch for Vrykul

Kul'tirans 100%

But now, if we are getting Draenor orcs, i do expect we also get Dranor Draenei in terms of story, and I totally can see the LF going for them, to bolster their ranks. #LFYrel2k18

Better have burning blade orcs. I will S a D to be a burning blade orc arms warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Better have burning blade orcs. I will S a D to be a burning blade orc arms warrior
    arent burning blade orcs just green orcs?

Quote Originally Posted by lordsesho View Post
    arent burning blade orcs just green orcs?
    Customization would likely include the banner on the back of the orc

Deleted
    Broken pls

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Please stop with that nonsense already, there is no rule in place that says that each faction will get a race with the opposite factions skeleton, it something you guys made up.

Also the alliance wont get Vilpera, as far as I know the alliance don't interact with them at all - the horde helps them.
    Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that I was stating it as a fact that it's what they're doing. It making sense =/= stating that it's a rule.
    I don't think you're in a position to state facts on the matter any more than anyone else on these forums though.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-02-01 at 07:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    aren't the draenor draenei a different timeline/dimension there are many who have already died in the original timeline and other who have transformed into broken.
    Yes. But they are physically identical. Our Draenei came from Draenor (outland) aswell. They are the same ones.

Broken are a possibility though. But Draenor draenei aren't, because they are exactly the same.

the blackest present possible

NOOOOTHING

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    ugh Horde players and their obsession with thinking everyone on the Alliance wants rat furries. I'd rather have Draenor orcs for no reason other than to piss off Horde fans. After all they were said to be an *allied race* no one said they were going to be a *horde* allied race. Maybe they can pull some Thalyssra shit and say something about the 'bond being broken'.
    actually, i wouldnt care. Have em. Give me worgen or naga, and we good.

Quote Originally Posted by Archipelagos View Post
    Seeing as they're using Draenor I'd love it if Alliance got Outcast/Ascended Arrakoa. But I think that would take more time to implement than another race.
    That makes less sense than Void Elves for alliance where at least they can say Alleria was anti old horde, but Arakoa harbor no hatred to the Horde that they wouldn't harbor for the Alliance as well.

Deleted
    I'm praying that we get Vrykul, but that seems unlikely since they're obviously unwilling to do allied races that aren't reskins (with regards to the Nightborne whose original NPC model got dropped, probably because they had to make new animations, and became a Nelf reskin). Vrykul don't share a model with any existing race either, iirc. Maybe Vulpera since they use Goblin animations, but I hope not since we have enough furries already.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Them by all means go tell Blizzard to stop calling Dark Iron dwarves, Zandalari trolls, all the various elves after Night Elves, and all the other variations "races".

I guess races should be called Faction Allies instead. Then we don't talk races at all.

That or petition Blizzard for Sub Races, and just put all variations into the same group.

All elves are Alliance, both kinds of trolls are Horde.

Unless changing over time does make a new race, like Nightborne and Blood Elves no longer being the same race as Night Elves.

Then that's what Kul Tiras supposedly are to Blizzard, another more bulky evolution of Humans.

Same race or not, still the most sensible ally choice for the Alliance after the initial launch. Highly doubt they and Thin Humans for that matter are to be normal Human customization, like straight back Orcs.

But if they actually do that with both Orcs and Humans when adding Kul Tirans and Draenor Orcs, then I guess you can be happy.

Until then, good luck with your quest.
    I think the point of it is that humans of different parts of Azeroth have pretty much no difference at a glance so getting a human group from somewhere else would be meaningless other than racial bonuses since they'd pretty much look the same.

If we're talking human I could see Vrykul only because they are the ancestors of humans and may feel a kinship with them. Otherwise you'd pretty much have to tell someone you're a Kul Tiras human most of the time.

I was thinking Wildhammer dwarves, all those tattoos... But I guess Kul'tirans are more likely after all.