Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Any class that does not have a tank spec.

Of the casters, I enjoy playing as a Shadow Priest the most.
    CPU: Ryzen 5 1600X | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Twin Frozr 2GB
    HDD: Crucial MX500 500GB + 1TB WD Blue lCooling: Corsair H110i
    PSU: Corsair RM 1000 80+ Gold l Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro White
    MB: ROG Strix B-350 F Gaming | RAM: Dominator 32GB @ 3000MHz

Mage. Fucking boring class to level/play (all specs)

10+ Year Old Account
    Any caster class, so boring...

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue for me. I like melee dps but for some reason i just don't enjoy them.

Druid. Jack of all trades, master of none.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Monk for me. It just seems so strange that they are in a game like this
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

My druid (tanking is boring, I still can't get the hang of cat dps so it seems horribly low and clunky. Moonkin was okay but then I'd need a bunch of int gear...) and my shadow priest (soloing is AWFUL when about the only way I can kill things is pulling large packs but I'm too squishy to survive that)

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Monk for me. It just seems so strange that they are in a game like this
    Weirdly, monk wound up being my favorite yet. I'm not a very good healer with it but the tank plays uniquely with the "stagger" thing and I love the mobility and damage of windwalker. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Are you taking advantage of the mastery thing where you can't use the same ability twice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    My druid (tanking is boring, I still can't get the hang of cat dps so it seems horribly low and clunky. Moonkin was okay but then I'd need a bunch of int gear...) and my shadow priest (soloing is AWFUL when about the only way I can kill things is pulling large packs but I'm too squishy to survive that)

Weirdly, monk wound up being my favorite yet. I'm not a very good healer with it but the tank plays uniquely with the "stagger" thing and I love the mobility and damage of windwalker. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Are you taking advantage of the mastery thing where you can't use the same ability twice?
    That mastery is my absolute least favorite class mechanic in game
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Any kind of caster. I find it really dull having to stand still waiting for some bar to fill up.
    This. I am not a fan of standing still for 1.5+ seconds casting something.

Any caster, and lately Shaman even though I like the fantasy of it... I always get bored with it.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Deleted
    Mage and Shaman for me. I just get bored with mage too quickly and than quit leveling it. As for Shaman the class fantasy just don't speak to me.

I enjoy all classes, it's specific specs that I might have issues with. Mainly Assa rogue, Arms Warrior and Holy Paladin.

Mage and Shaman, I keep trying with Mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Knight. I have tried many times to level one and it just doesn't stick for me. Mind you I haven't tried to level one since like Cataclysm so it's wildly different now but I just never cared for that class. Priest gets an honorable mention. I leveled one when Legion was first about to launch by doing invasions. Got bored and boosted it and just never went back to it. I keep looking at it though lol.

Mage, Paladin, Monk. I haven't really messed around with Shaman either since they took away the totems (or are those back now? it's been a while).
    Last edited by Broken Fox; 2018-02-01 at 04:16 PM.

SV Hunter.

Just horrid.

Deleted
    Melee classes, but most of them all paladin. Haven't seen more boring class in game with terrible choice of races.

Though if zandalari trolls will get paladin, I might check it out. Or will level up a lightforged one just for mog set.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    No I am amused, you're like a high school kid that got dumped by a 2 day lasting g/f.. it's adorable but all you can do is attack people who point it out instead of looking in the mirror.

Small tip; people can be amused by stupidity, that doesn't mean they're triggered
    Wait wait wait wait: you get upset and comment on a simple statement, but I'm the one attacking? Hahahahaha - now THAT is amusing.

Pretty much what I expect from someone triggered by such a meaningless statement. The only thing missing in the above quote is a comment about living in my mom's basement. All those personal attacks over.... nothing. Watch out for the "edge" on that spoon, it's sharp!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Fgs the only time you're posting in this thread is to argue with people. can't you contribute to the subject?
    I did post on topic. Not my fault that a couple posters, well three now with you, decided to go off topic in response to my comment.
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2018-02-01 at 05:10 PM.

Shaman. Should be right up my alley.
    But no, can't get past 61. (all other classes 100+, 7 110s)

Rogue. It can't tank, heal or be ranged. So I can't play the class. Only levelled it for opening lockboxes.