Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    I'd like to see proof of your ass-farted claims about this "revival"....
    I'd like to see you provide proof to disprove my claims.
    I suddenly remembered though, it's Fabinas. The person that claims over and over how he's "done with the game" for years on end, yet keeps coming back to bitch and whine and be triggered by everyone not sharing his misery.

Thanks for reminding me why I used to have you on ignore. Back to the list you go!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Negative. "Dissent is patriotic." On the contrary, I think I am one of Blizzard's most valuable fans, as instead of immediately trying to jump on their d and beg for more any time anything goes wrong, I call them out on their forums, I unsub for periods of time, I don't pre-order and I discuss how to resolve these issues on several forums that Blizzard developers post in.

Their shitty fans are the fanboys that don't give them any feedback and always support their ideas even when they're terrible; even worse they try to drown out those who have legitimate criticism. That's how we have WoDs happen. And those people are partially why the game has no cultural impact anymore.
    Why is it so important to you that the game has "cultural impact" though? Does being referenced in South Park suddenly make a game better and worthwhile to you?

And WoD was not a result of "fanboys" as you so maturely put it, but rather a result of the developers fucking up big time, which they should be held responsible for. I question just how "valuable" your feeedback is when you resort to branding people as fanboys and holding them responsible for the product rather than the developers.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-02-01 at 03:32 PM.

Deleted
    I lost a bit of hype when i read about Zandalari not avaible at launch but later in expansion..... sadly i don't like (not because they are ugly rushed etc just personal tastes) other allied races.

So far my gut has always been right regarding my personal experience with an expansion. Every time an expansion was announced, I had a gut feeling about whether or not I'd like it. Every single time I was right. BC - mixed; Wrath - amazing; Cata - worried; MoP - excited; WoD - dreadful; Legion - very excited.

This time, I kind of get a mixed feeling - somewhere between Cata and MoP. Some things look good, others look great, others are huge question marks. Overall, my gut is leaning towards this being an off-expansion, and more of a let down than not. Likely it will be like Cata for me - overall disappointing, but with some cool points. Looking forward to the ilvl squish, new races, level experience. Don't care about Azerite at all, don't care about fighting the Horde at all, don't understand many of the game mechanics (warfronts and islands - I get the general idea, but feel we're missing specifics about how they play, story of them, rewards, etc.)

That may be the biggest worry for me - the unsure feeling about what systems are being added. Blizz explained warfronts and azerite armor a few times, and still we didn't really understand. Legion? Everything was well thought out, understood, clear to understand. Lots more seems fuzzy this time.

Now, maybe they'll surprise me and things will be great. I doubt it, though. There will undoubtedly be good points, but I feel like it will be a middle of the road, average expansion. Not terrible, not great, but alright. Overall, I'm really glad Classic was announced. I'm looking forward to that so much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Obviously the developers are more at fault but the Blizzard Defense Force is partially responsible too. Partially is the key word there buddy bear. Blizzard comes to these forums to feel out how the players feel and what they see are a critical posts being drowned out by dismissive fanboys, and often threads are closed because of some bs reason some of the more toxic moderators create because they have blind devotion to Blizzard and their community website has had a web traffic drop of almost 50% over the last 5 years (hence the premium membership cash grab you see now).

Most of this forum and pretty much all of the moderators defended WoD vehemently until about 8 months into HFC... then it switched gears to, “Legion will fix everything.” And don’t get me wrong, Legion is a huge improvement over WoD, but it’s not perfect and BFA NEEDS to address some of those flaws in order to keep this game alive.
    I don't think I've ever seen these forums as unified in sentiment as during WoD though, and not from a standpoint of the game being good back then. The forums didn't exactly speak louder than the quarterly reports numbers in any case.

And discussing moderation (unless fact based) is against the rules, so I won't go there.

The game is alive and well as of Legion and moving into BfA. It might not be referenced on TBBT (thankfully), but I think it ticks along nicely all the same as the billion-dollar, millions-of-players workhorse that it is. WoW won't ever be and never was without flaw, even during those years that it was a phenomenon. It's clear that they're being critiqued and given feedback based in the game itself rather than some obscure "whai u no longer use celebrities in commercials??"-argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    Really best exp`?It was good exp but i never felt so punished so much before for playing alts or switching specs.
    Yes, best ever. Most to do ever, best class/spec fantasy....class mounts, artifacts, tons of mounts, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    Really best exp`?It was good exp but i never felt so punished so much before for playing alts or switching specs.
    I'd say it certainly was up there with the best. The alt struggle should be an indication that at least there was content for mains.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    i mean if you hat leveling is it really worth it for one trasmog set?
    Im going to do all four races and then delete them afterwards. Race change my pally to LF Draenei and my priest to Void Elf. Then my mage to Nightborne and druid to Highmountain so I'm able to still use the races plus get the transmog and keep it at a one class minimum. (:

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Im going to do all four races and then delete them afterwards. Race change my pally to LF Draenei and my priest to Void Elf. Then my mage to Nightborne and druid to Highmountain so I'm able to still use the races plus get the transmog and keep it at a one class minimum. (:
    not a bad idea, i'm personally thinking of making a void elf warrior as warrior is the only class i haven't level and i want to be as gay as possible.

not gonna really get into allied races till i can be a zandalari.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't be hyped about stupid faction squabbling.
    Still feel kind of numb and empty, now that the Legion is essentially gone.

I'm still in burn out - unsubbed mode. I won't pick things up again till the game is almost out, if my usual tendencies stay in play. It will be interesting enough to play a few months of, who knows after that.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I'd like to see you provide proof to disprove my claims.
    I suddenly remembered though, it's Fabinas. The person that claims over and over how he's "done with the game" for years on end, yet keeps coming back to bitch and whine and be triggered by everyone not sharing his misery.

Thanks for reminding me why I used to have you on ignore. Back to the list you go!

- - - Updated - - -

Why is it so important to you that the game has "cultural impact" though? Does being referenced in South Park suddenly make a game better and worthwhile to you?

And WoD was not a result of "fanboys" as you so maturely put it, but rather a result of the developers fucking up big time, which they should be held responsible for. I question just how "valuable" your feeedback is when you resort to branding people as fanboys and holding them responsible for the product rather than the developers.
    You obviously and autistically keep on ignoring a basic rule. You claim-you prove. I challenged the truth of your claims. I never claimed the opposite, so i have to prove shit. But hey, let's ignore the guy who has the balls to show to the world i'm a retarded Blizz white-princess.
    /spit@Blizzard