Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

How much truth is there to...

Being a white guy in an asian country like korea, japan, thailand, china or vietnam means you will have women swarming all over you because they like white guys?

Would it be worth the cost to go to these countries if you're looking for a woman instead of going for locals in your own country?(Im russian btw and I really don't like the women here not looks or attitudes)

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're having to rely on your novelty as a foreigner rather than being able to attract people based on your personality, I daresay you have a more personal problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunna View Post
    Being a white guy in an asian country like korea, japan, thailand, china or vietnam means you will have women swarming all over you because they like white guys?

Would it be worth the cost to go to these countries if you're looking for a woman instead of going for locals in your own country?(Im russian btw and I really don't like the women here not looks or attitudes)
    @Nitro Fun can answer this.

This line has me thinking that perhaps you have a personality that would be highly unattractive to girls anywhere, much less Asia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

On a more serious note: @bungeebungee can answer this the best since he's a white guy in china.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're more likely to think you stink than fuck you

A guy created a new account to ask that question?

15+ Year Old Account
    When I was in the Navy, every sailor would talk about Australia since it appeared that women outnumbered men and preferred to marry foreigners from Europe, America and Canada because they generally treated them better than the local men.

7+ Year Old Account

In certain areas of Cambodia I got A LOT of attention from women. When I was visiting Angkor Wat, staying in Siem Reap, and while traveling along the southern coastline, if I sat at a table by myself local girls would fill up the chairs and try chatting me up. More than a couple times I was offered money to marry some local girl. It was pretty dammed creepy for me. But, who am I to judge. If that's your thing, try Cambodia.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can answer this reasonably well as I have a lot of experience in Korea.

Being a white guy in Korea is only half of it. The other half of it is knowing the language. Although I'm not extremely attractive, I've never been turned down by a girl in Korea, whereas my success rate in Canada is probably only 50%.

They definitely didn't seek me out specifically, though that is probably mostly attributed to Korean culture. Girls there are usually pretty shy/conservative/reserved.

10+ Year Old Account
    They like good looking white guys. If you're an uggo over here, you'll be an uggo over there.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted

You can't be serious... Do you honestly expect that? Really? Is that REALLY how you see Asian women and yourself?
    They fucking hate attitudes like yours. The typical arrogant, selfish, self-centered, ignorant white man. In Thailand they've even made it an art to exploit people like you. Only a complete fucking loser goes and gets a Thai wife cus all they care about is your money, which they're very likely to leave with.

Do you look like this?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    You can't be serious... Do you honestly expect that? Really? Is that REALLY how you see Asian women and yourself?
    They fucking hate attitudes like yours. The typical arrogant, selfish, self-centered, ignorant white man. In Thailand they've even made it an art to exploit people like you. Only a complete fucking loser goes and gets a Thai wife cus all they care about is your money, which they're very likely to leave with.
    Triggered!

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Do you look like this?
    imgur com/a/tZYeD

I look like this.

15+ Year Old Account
    At least the league of know-it-alls isn't pretending to know anything about this this time.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Swarming? No. But much easier to talk to. I find Asian Women much more pleasant to speak to as a whole these days. Western Woman tend to have too much of an imaginary chip on their shoulders these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Thai maybe, but knowing a few people with Korean/Japanese Partners, they tend to be pleasant Women who just enjoy being with Partners they like. Not really comparable to each other.

I don't know where this idea that we're so into white guys even comes from. Speaking as someone who is from SK, our parents actively discourage us from dating people that are not koreans.

ok Mall. You can just post this from your main account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    A guy I know lives in Japan and is a DJ says yes. Families encourage their kids to do so. He also works in Cambodia and says the same don’t know if it’s true but he isn’t the only one to say so.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis