Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Not a fan of the drab/near undead color scheme. I'll make my troll Zandalari but these really don't blow my skirt up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Yeah but in combat you’ll be indistinguishable from any other Druid. Was hoping for something other than a cat.
    Zandalari don't get their own druid forms? So what do they look like, the regular troll ones?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Zandalari don't get their own druid forms? So what do they look like, the regular troll ones?
    Cat, bear etc... will be the same, just the travel forms that are different as far as I know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Cat, bear etc... will be the same, just the travel forms that are different as far as I know.
    Well the troll forms look good, so that's okay.

Well the troll forms look good, so that's okay.
    it's really lazy though, Highmountain have new everything, zandalar don't.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Highmountain ones seemed a lot easier to do. Just put some knicknacks on them and change the horns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post
    I am still ok that alliance having more classes for paladin and horde having more classes for shaman. But druid is all about "balance" (or maybe 25% of it is about balance), anyway nature doesn't pick a side. They should balance this like the new feminist force (tm) from another universe, that just because one side becomes more powerful the other is totally justified to have a mary sue. Oh wait a second, where am I sliding to?
    Nature has always been more prominent on the horde side and the light/holy has always been more prominent on the alliance side.

Coming from the lore, and that's how blizzard decided the allied races by the lore.

Highmountain ones seemed a lot easier to do. Just put some knicknacks on them and change the horns.
    Wouldn't that also apply to zandalar?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Noooooo my unique spectral raptor form! Back off druids! None of you shall be zandalari!

If the Raptor didnt have tusks, I might consider changing to a zandalari. I think the Zandalari flight form looks shitty but so does the bat form and class mount form so I use the sentinel owl form glyph anyways.

I do need to get someone to carry my scrub druid so I can get that white/blue cat form tho before my druid forms are "complete"

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Lets be real, the highmountain cat and bear forms are lazy AF. Legit the same as tauren but they threw antlers on them. I'm fine with Zandalari getting the same treatment (I prefer the troll druid forms anyways) since they get those badass travel forms. Also the moonkin form for highmountain is the exact same as regular tauren (I was hoping for antlers, but nope )

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotdabow View Post
    Lets be real, the highmountain cat and bear forms are lazy AF. Legit the same as tauren but they threw antlers on them. I'm fine with Zandalari getting the same treatment (I prefer the troll druid forms anyways) since they get those badass travel forms. Also the moonkin form for highmountain is the exact same as regular tauren (I was hoping for antlers, but nope )
    Yeah I mean they didn't even change the moonkin form for Highmountain why do these majestic moose antlers turn into cow horns? Maybe moonkin will get a real update in BfA? However, having found the "Ravasaur Form" and Direhorn Form I will remain hopeful.
    Here are some links to their animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    My druid is gonna get instant race changed...

I might just go horde......
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Only if they could be Dino Moonkins, oh my..

Dinookin?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Only if they could be Dino Moonkins, oh my..

Dinookin?
    I had such high hopes that they'd use a modified version of this model for Zandalari druids "Moonkin" form but at least it's the travel form.

Here are some links to their animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethrak View Post
    I don't want to get everyones hopes up but some hunter dataminers were saying that there is a direhorn string that links back to the Guardian Druid form having the increased stamina and damage reduction. I know this doesn't confirm anything but it would make so much sense to have a direhorn for 'guardian form' and one of those new komodo dragons or something else as a 'feral form'

Right now the only place I can find this is on the wow-petopia website but if there are any ambitious druid dataminers out there it might be something to look for.

Edit #2: This seems like what they might be referring to: Direhorn Form (added in patch 8.0.1.)
    Edit #3: There also seems to be a "Ravasaur Form" that would line up with feral and a "Form of the Great Eagle" that could line up with a Highmountain themed flight form.
    I am trying to not get excited for this but I just can't help it. I am planning on going Zandalari Dino themed and I really want the guardian and feral forms to be dino's too. It will be really disappointing if they are similar to the troll forms in game now. As an alternative I may just go hunter with dino pets.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    What would they change?

For Highmountain they have the same forms as Tauren, + antlers. Because they are Tauren, + antlers.

But what would be unique about Zandalari compared to Troll forms?
    Zandalari are the "Civilized" troll nation. They wouldnt be running around with bits of bone threaded into thier animal form pelts. At the very least there would be about 10000% more gold involved.

Going to be supremely bummed if they end up using the unmodified troll forms (aside from the travel forms obv). I really dont care for them.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2018-02-02 at 02:32 PM.

Man those colors look bleak. I'll stick to my troll and artifact skins.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Zandalari are the "Civilized" troll nation. They wouldnt be running around with bits of bone threaded into thier animal form pelts. At the very least there would be about 10000% more gold involved.

Going to be supremely bummed if they end up using the unmodified troll forms (aside from the travel forms obv). I really dont care for them.
    Yeah. I mean, it's not like the Aztec, Maya, Zapotec, Toltecs or any of the other major civilized mesoamerican tribes wore pelts, bones or feathers.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I dont get it. Only the new tauren have a druid as class? or am i wrong?
    So as I play alliance, i wont be able to change my druid? only if i switch to horde?
    Last edited by Wild; 2018-02-02 at 03:47 PM.