Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The Strongest elves?

So yeah which Elves do you think are the strongest? I am talking about overall, physically, magically, experience, toughness, and everything.

I made the option others in the poll because we have stuff like Fel elves (the one with horns and wings that appeared mostly in TBC Sunwell raid and Mgt dungeon), and we have the Darkfallen which are undead vampiric elves.

1-Night Elves

2-High Elves

3-Blood Elves

4-Nightborne

5-Void elves

6-Others

MODS: I tried doing poll but it didn't work. Please fix the website.... getting error msg.
    Last edited by Velshin; 2018-02-02 at 03:01 AM.

Like individual strength of the specific elf, or as a group? Individually Illidari (counting this as a faction of Elves, because it really is) probably would be the strongest. But as a whole group Night elves, Blood Elves, or Nightborne could all contend basically relying on population numbers we don't have.

you can't compete with void

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    If we're saying right now at this current moment in WoW I would say Night Elves - they have a powerful city, plentiful people, and strong connections to one of the major factions of Azeroth. In BfA and with the destruction of Teldrassil I would say it is probably the Blood Elves but by a slim margin as they retain their homeland and city and despite being hemmed in on a predominantly Alliance continent they remain largely unassailable so far. The High Elves are far too few to be a power in the world, the Void Elves are too few and too new, and the Nightborne have recently undergone a pretty radical reordering and restructuring of their society at large. The Fal'dorei are little more than beasts and too few to be a power in the world.

In terms of toughness they're pretty much the same, and similar in terms of magic, experience, and what have you.

Also, what was your error in trying to create a poll so I can relate it a party that might be able to fix it?
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    High elves are by far the lowest on the tier. I'd say Blood elves or Shaldorei are at the top, with Night elves coming in behind only because of their refusal of magic/loss of territory.

Void elves aren't really a civilization, their a small group, prevents them from becoming too powerful.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post

Also, what was your error in trying to create a poll so I can relate it a party that might be able to fix it?
    I have no idea this is the first time it happens to me. Basically I got an error curse page like when mmo champ website go down for maintenance state (Using google chrome) then I went back to the previous page with my browser to do it again then it tells me that the topic is duplicated. So yeah couldn't do the poll.

7+ Year Old Account
    physically night elves, magically blood elves

The Illidari are.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient One View Post
    you can't compete with void
    When you play as the Void Elves, none of them actually use the Void aside from Shadow Priest. Either the entire thing is one big mess and Blizzard fucked up or the Void Elves don't know how to harness the void yet. What happened to their bodies was an accident.

Physically kaldorei undisputably come on top, magically I would say blood elves. The latter having thousands of years to practice magic and work alongside other races to discover new spells and abilities.

I would say Nightborne come after blood elves. I'm not sure about void elves though.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    The Illidari are.
    When you play as the Void Elves, none of them actually use the Void aside from Shadow Priest. Either the entire thing is one big mess and Blizzard fucked up or the Void Elves don't know how to harness the void yet. What happened to their bodies was an accident.
    All Void elves use the void via their racials Entropic Embrace and Spatial Rift. Which empowers them with the essence of the Void and allows them to teleport around using void rifts.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

The Night Elves have produced extraodinary strong individuals that belong in the highest tier of mortal. Since you listed individual traits I assume you don't mean military strength. Military wise I would say the night elf and blood ef are roughly even right now.

Night elves are weak and have been shown to be weak at every turn in WoW. They're just damsels in distress for humans to rescue and nothing more.

Shal'dorei are the strongest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    I have no idea this is the first time it happens to me. Basically I got an error curse page like when mmo champ website go down for maintenance state (Using google chrome) then I went back to the previous page with my browser to do it again then it tells me that the topic is duplicated. So yeah couldn't do the poll.
    MMO-Champion was having some issues earlier today, so you probably got caught up in them and your poll was lost. Unfortunately polls can't be retroactively added or anything, but if you like you can recreate this thread (with a slight different name) with the poll intact and I'll merge the two together after the fact so existing responses aren't lost. Just let me know beforehand. Thanks.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    All Void elves use the void via their racials Entropic Embrace and Spatial Rift. Which empowers them with the essence of the Void and allows them to teleport around using void rifts.
    It's one spell out of the multitudes in their kit. Pretty insignificant upgrade if you ask me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    That’s exactly what I was thinking didn’t really understand what that guy was saying??

As for the op I’d have to say the nightborne will be the most powerful moving forward. Would say night elves but they’re much to passive and just lost their home.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Deleted
    Nightborne > Night Elves > Blood Elves > Void Elves > High Elves

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    The Illidari are.
    thats like saying a blood elf or nightbourne warrior doesnt know how to cast spells or use magic.

lore doesnt equal gameplay.

anyways OT

physically night elves
    magically blood elves
    civilization wise probably night elves only due to their numbers, had the sacking of quel'thalas, the weakening of their runestones, and near 90% decimation of their population in warcraft 3 not happened it would be them.

nightbourne are cool and all but magically theyve somewhat stagnated due to being cooped up in just one city similar to the highbourne and numbers wise they are just one city worth of people
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    thats like saying a blood elf or nightbourne warrior doesnt know how to cast spells or use magic.

lore doesnt equal gameplay.

anyways OT

physically night elves
    magically blood elves
    civilization wise probably night elves only due to their numbers, had the sacking of quel'thalas, the weakening of their runestones, and near 90% decimation of their population in warcraft 3 not happened it would be them.

nightbourne are cool and all but magically theyve somewhat stagnated due to being cooped up in just one city similar to the highbourne and numbers wise they are just one city worth of people
    Magically Nightborne >>>> Blood Elves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    Nightborne > Night Elves > Blood Elves > Void Elves > High Elves
    NO

I'd say Blood elves or Shaldorei are at the top, with Night elves coming in behind only because of their refusal of magic/loss of territory.
    And No. You see, that's the problem of biased horde players that don't know nothing about the Lore.

Recently the HIGHBORNE Night Elves came back from Dire Maul and joined the Kaldorei once again. Magically speaking they are as strong as Sin'dorei and Shal'dorei without the addiction to the Sunwell and Nightwell.

Night Elves can use the power of Nature (Druids), Light (Priests), Arcane (Highborne mages), they excell in Archery (hunters), They have they own order of Warriors (Sentinels) and pleeeeeeeease they can even PERMA CC Demon Hunters from both factions with their Wardens.

Yeap... Night Elves > Nightborne > Phucking NAGAS> Fel Blood Elves> Blood Elves >= Void Elves (just because numbers) > High Elves

Not really a lot of difference between the various thalassian factions beyond their battery. Hard to rank them as a result.