Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Oh yeah baby, Draenor Orcs, called it!

Now give me Blightcaller forsaken, gilblins, and elune worgen and I shall ascend to Metzenhood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post

Now give me Blightcaller forsaken, gilblins, and elune worgen and I shall ascend to Metzenhood.
    The logic is inescapable.

Why just brown? Let's cover all remaining Orcs at once.

Bone white. Black. Brown.

Spikes in the skin, tattoos, LONG HAIR OPTIONS like Kargath.

Draenor Orcs is a terribly exciting addition to the Horde.

And we all know it'll be Kul Tiran Humans coming in as their Alliance counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post

Uh, I know what you refer to, and Draenor Orcs sounded more like an example

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Horde:
    Draenor Orcs
    Human-like Forsaken
    Mok'nathal

Alliance:
    Kul'tiras large humans
    Wildhammer Dwarves
    Half-mecha gnomes

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    The logic is inescapable.

Why just brown? Let's cover all remaining Orcs at once.

Bone white. Black. Brown.

Spikes in the skin, tattoos, LONG HAIR OPTIONS like Kargath.

Draenor Orcs is a terribly exciting addition to the Horde.

And we all know it'll be Kul Tiran Humans coming in as their Alliance counterparts.
    You've got multiple completely different heritages right there, each deserves their own unique heritage armor and mounts, you've got shadowmoon, laughing skull, warsong(which I'm sad to say is the most likely the first orc allied race), Blackrock, Dragonmaw, Shattered hand, Bleeding Hollow, Burning Blade, Bonechewer, Frostwolf *GASP*, Mok'Nathal(yes the wiki says it's an orc clan), Thunderlord, Stormreaver, and Flowerpicker(an orc clan from Warcraft II which may or may not be canon, though a easter egg was planned in WoD), each with it's own skills, culture, and style

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    Horde:
    Draenor Orcs
    Human-like Forsaken
    Mok'nathal

Alliance:
    Kul'tiras large humans
    Wildhammer Dwarves
    Half-mecha gnomes
    You made Human-like Forsaken the counterpart to the Wildhammer, when the counterpart for them SINCE THEIR INTRODUCTION IN WARCRAFT II, HAVE BEEN THE DRAGONMAW

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Naga after Azshara is beat, both factions. Just give Green/Orange ones to Horde, Blue/Purple ones to Alliance :P

Although people are probably against more Dwarves, I'd like to see Wildhammer added. They have the lore to be druids, they fought with Admiral Proudmoore during the 2nd War. They have distinct tattoos and they can reinforce the Alliance Air support, like Kul'Tiras helps with the Navy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    If Alliance would get Vrykuls then I think Horde should get Kvaldirs it wouldn't be surprising that Sylvanas who won Helya's favor wouldn't recruit the now titan-less Helheim roamers.
    Right now Odyn controls the Kvaldirs, as he have Helya's horn, but Sylvanas did mentioned on storming the Halls of Valor, so maybe instead of getting what she want (Eyr) she get something else (Helya's horn), this attack from Sylvanas may even be the reason why the Vrykul end up joining the Alliance. (as they were already "attacked once" by Sylvanas)

7+ Year Old Account
    What I would like to see in Future Allied Races would be:

Horde:
    Mag'har Orcs
    Dragonmaw Orcs
    Taunka
    Forsaken Undead Elves
    Hozen
    Forest Trolls
    Snake People

Alliance:
    Kul'tiran Humans
    Stormgarde Humans as the Barbarians
    Wildhammer Dwarves
    Broken Draenei
    Jinyu
    Silver/High Elves
    Fox People

Aside from what's already been announced, here's my guesses and wishes:

Alliance:
    Kul Tirans
    Mechagnomes
    Sethrak

Horde:
    Draenor Orcs (i.e. Frostwolf, Warsong, Blackrock, and maybe Bleeding Hollow together under one banner)
    "Fleshy" Undead (no missing elbows or protruding bones, maybe red eyes like Nathanos, and a more upright posture)
    Vulpera

I'd also like to see Alliance Wildhammer dwarves up against Horde Dragonmaw orcs someday. Leper gnomes for the Horde would be really cool, but I'm not sure what the Alliance would get in turn for them.

In my head canon my Forsaken is an Undead High Elf.

I just wonder if, assuming we do eventually get these, they will be considered base Forsaken or base Blood Elf.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I would be most interested in Blizzard adding another race that isn't actually a living humanoid, eg. Mogu, Mechagnome, Iron dwarf etc.

Reason is because while the current choices remain interesting, most of them share one thing in common, which is that they are biological and alive. The obvious exceptions in this case are death knights and Forsaken, and surprisingly thats what makes them thrilling to play and interact with.

I'd love to see race options which aren't the products of the Curse of Flesh or functioning aliens who went through an (allegedly) similar process. A race that's truly alien in both attitude and origins or basically Titanic constructs would shake things up quite well.

Mag’har Orcs for the Alliance

Just imagine the rage

I don't think you'll see Undead Elves ever. Didn't she want to raise them and Lor'themar threatened her if she tried ?

Quote Originally Posted by Futch View Post
    I don't think you'll see Undead Elves ever. Didn't she want to raise them and Lor'themar threatened her if she tried ?
    I imagine his objection was them being raised against their will / bound to hers.

In any event, that was well before she was Warchief.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I imagine his objection was them being raised against their will / bound to hers.

Just cause she's warcheif doesn't mean Lor'themar is gong to willingly let her raise his people as forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post

Just because she's Warcheif doesn't mean He'll say " Oh you can do it now since you're in a position of power." I still think he'd have a huge problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Santern View Post
    I would be most interested in Blizzard adding another race that isn't actually a living humanoid, eg. Mogu, Mechagnome, Iron dwarf etc.

Reason is because while the current choices remain interesting, most of them share one thing in common, which is that they are biological and alive. The obvious exceptions in this case are death knights and Forsaken, and surprisingly thats what makes them thrilling to play and interact with.

I'd love to see race options which aren't the products of the Curse of Flesh or functioning aliens who went through an (allegedly) similar process. A race that's truly alien in both attitude and origins or basically Titanic constructs would shake things up quite well.
    I always thought the Botani(plant people) from AU draenor would be a cool and interesting allied race for the Night elves. Sure they are "alive" but they are made from leaves and grass.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    You've got multiple completely different heritages right there, each deserves their own unique heritage armor and mounts, you've got shadowmoon, laughing skull, warsong(which I'm sad to say is the most likely the first orc allied race), Blackrock, Dragonmaw, Shattered hand, Bleeding Hollow, Burning Blade, Bonechewer, Frostwolf *GASP*, Mok'Nathal(yes the wiki says it's an orc clan), Thunderlord, Stormreaver, and Flowerpicker(an orc clan from Warcraft II which may or may not be canon, though a easter egg was planned in WoD), each with it's own skills, culture, and style
    While you have a point in that, can you really see them adding seven or eight allied races that are all different varieties of Orcs?

Far likelier they just add an Orcs of Draenor allied race that covers all available options, with the heritage of the various clans being represented by skin tones and tattoos . Which appears to be what is going to happen.

I want Centaurs!
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle