Page 44 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    So what, is he going to be responsible for potentially endangering intelligence operatives of another close ally...again?

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Are you for real? I linked a page of McCabe public donation disclosure. It shows that he, because it was him that filed the disclosure, left out the Donation from McCaulife. That is what everyone is pissed about.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there an amount for $490k from Mcauliffe? Ok then.

"The rules instructing filers how to complete the OGE 278e form are published by the independent Office of Government Ethics (OGE) in a document titled 'The Public Financial Disclosure Form (July 2016).' The form does not require that an employee spouse's salary be disclosed; only the employer name and type of income required. Nor does the form require or contain a line for campaign contributions, which are not considered income. Rules governing campaign donations are overseen by the Federal Election Commission.

Each form submitted by an FBI employee to the OGE is certified by FBI's chief ethics officer, who heads the Office of Integrity and Compliance. Mr. McCabe consulted with this office upon his wife's decision to run for political office."

People are pissed, apparently, according to you, because they're idiots. Don't attach yourself to idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Whats funny is that you two have no idea what that page is, yet you come here to argue politics... JFC. Noobs.
    Coming from you, that is rich. That page doesn't state what you think it states.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So what, is he going to be responsible for potentially endangering intelligence operatives of another close ally...again?
    Definitely not getting invited to the wedding now. Kind of a shame the article focuses on Trump though and not the people allowing this; the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Definitely not getting invited to the wedding now. Kind of a shame the article focuses on Trump though and not the people allowing this; the GOP.
    Who wants to bet, that when the prince gets married, that All of the past presidents get invited, but Trump gets snubbed? That would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Who wants to bet, that when the prince gets married, that All of the past presidents get invited, but Trump gets snubbed? That would be hilarious.
    Nah, the Government begged them not to so they wont. (Express is a shitty tabloid but it's usually the tabloids that obsess over the Royal Family). Although tbf they probably wouldn't have anyway since they're extremely careful not to be political and are basically diplomats nowadays.
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2018-02-02 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Already not happening, Obama didn't get invited and Harry actually likes him.

As was suspected, Trump team wrote the memo. Nunes is just the delivery guy. He lacks the faculties even for that. So no wonder he took it back to WH and let them make changes, again.

Too bad Trump didn't write it Some comic relief is always welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    As was suspected, Trump team wrote the memo. Nunes is just the delivery guy. He lacks the faculties even for that. So no wonder he took it back to WH and let them make changes, again.

lol

So, it's not even from the "Intelligence" committee, it's just straight bullshit from the Trump admin. That's perfect. It may as well just be a Trump twitter rant.

I almost wish Obama was still president right now just to watch the impeachment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I spoke poorly.

Well sure, it absolutely is a threat. But if we're chasing a dead end with an investigation focused on a guy or his team that engaged in no criminally collusive activities regarding the election, based on flimsy, unverified humint, how does that help?
    But isnt that the thing really, they dont know what said investigation is based on or what the investigation has come up with yet since they are not DOING the investigation, the FBI is. Why not just let it be and investigate. I mean let it play out and if there is no collusion or crimes committed then why the worry?

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post

It would have been very apparent if trump wrote it because it would look like the syntax of a 2nd grader.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I almost wish Obama was still president right now just to watch the impeachment.
    I almost wish you could actually prove anything you claim instead of the constant nothingburgers from Nunes and the White House.

President Obama presiding over Trump's impeachment?

That blew my mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    It would have been very apparent if trump wrote it because it would look like the syntax of a 2nd grader.

- - - Updated - - -

I almost wish you could actually prove anything you claim instead of the constant nothingburgers from Nunes and the White House.
    Don't worry, the truth will fully come out once they get done with a 3 year investigation that we all get to talk about through the midterms. We all just want the truth right?

Don't worry, the truth will fully come out once they get done with a 3 year investigation that we all get to talk about through the midterms. We all just want the truth right?
    Trump and his sub-80 IQ administration are providing the truth nightly. No investigation required except for formalities.

I see the shaming thing still hasn't worked?

MAGA!

Tell us more about Trump's amazing economy and this truth you keep talking about!

Did you know that we shipped 93000 jobs overseas last year, another mini-record for books?

MAGA! Truth! 62 million silent "majority"!

I guess we are all "truth-ed" and "shamed" out

You mean the guy that wasn't under investigation by his own FBI? That wasn't stupid enough to collude with a foreign government?

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    It's not splintered. What is your source for that? The people at the top were misbehaving. I don't see how that affects agents in the field, particularly outside of Washington.

But to your point, it's almost like there should be some over sight of the FBI, maybe by say, Congress, exactly as is happening now. This may be the politicization of oversight, but it's still oversight, and getting to the bottom of potential wrong doing. If the wrong doing was not politically motivated, you would not see this politicization of it.
    Well that's just a flat out lie. People like yourself have been trying to politicize this whole thing from the very start in order to protect your God king/your partisan mind from the possibility that there's actually something to investigate. You were happily on the otherside when it was a multi million dollar waste of time against hillary. If only we'd done 20 investigations and wasted twice as much money we'd have gotten the resulted you wanted irrespective of reality!

This isn't oversight, this is partisan hackery and misdirection in an attempt to mitigate political damage to the Republican party. Nothing more
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

It's impossible to take any defender of Trump seriously on this issue. They know that if Obama had actually done/said even 1% of what Trump has they would have been screaming for impeachment. We know this because they wanted to impeach him over conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    It's impossible to take any defender of Trump seriously on this issue. They know that if Obama had actually done/said even 1% of what Trump has they would have been screaming for impeachment. We know this because they wanted to impeach him over conspiracy theories.
    Which obviously makes Democrats superior when they want to impeach Trump over conspiracy theories.

...ah, wait, just like Republicans they don't call them conspiracy theories when they do it!