Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    The real question is why the hell aren't you already exalted? Do you just not do World Quests?

"I am being oppressed by a video game company even tho I make all the choices myself, please give me everything I want for free."

Im half way to exalted on my shaman that is 110 for like 3 weeks and i dont do much on it. Start playing f game.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    The real question is why the hell aren't you already exalted? Do you just not do World Quests?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    "I am being oppressed by a video game company even tho I make all the choices myself, please give me everything I want for free."
    Looks like some people are just not wired for reading comments (or maybe anything at all) and acknowledging other peoples' points of view.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theunit187 View Post
    Looks like some people are just not wired for reading comments (or maybe anything at all) and acknowledging other peoples' points of view.
    Like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Like yourself.
    Asking "real questions" here, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by rasako View Post
    huh? they removed shoulder enchants and all kinds of items from rep grinds because they were unfun and have steered very clear of that until now.
    This in no way counters my point.

Unless there was an xpac or patch I missed where all rep related rewards in the game were removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    I love how the first snap responses are the usual "ITS A GAEM GUISE ITS SPOSED TO TAEK TIEM AND FEEL WURF".

Real talk, they made the reputations that way to shit on anyone that enjoys fun.
    Real talk? Lol. Real talk, if you spent half as much time playing the damn game you’re complaining about instead of posting this sort of rubbish on the forum, you might actually get exalted SIX MONTHS after Argus was released. And you only have to do it fucking ONCE.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Unfortunately the word "free choice" was just an ILLUSION. Wan't an evidence? I'll post it later

It's not so much about the art...

Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-02-02 at 09:59 AM.

Deleted
    I have both Argus reputations on Exalted on 2 chars without even trying. just play the game ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    I have both Argus reputations on Exalted on 2 chars without even trying. just play the game ffs
    No, I want Blizzard to play the game for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Takes a month max to reach exalted, how slow are you?
    A month is about 30 days too long.

Why should I spend time playing a race I don't want to play just to unlock a race I like?
    It's absurd.
    Give us all races from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Why should I spend time playing a race I don't want to play just to unlock a race I like?
    It's absurd.
    Give us all races from the start.
    As your a 10yr member on MMO-C, I'll assume you've played WoW for at least some of that timeframe if not all of it. So have you been playing a race you don't like all this time?

Bullshit argument.

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    If your fresh account gamer is not interested in playing through the story, then he has probably chosen the wrong game.
    Grinding Worldquests is not Story. Oo

While what you need makes sense, the amount is just stupid.
    While I have it. Others who dislike grinding more than me, dont have it.

The grind is slow, and it would have been enough to let you sit at the step before Exalted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Title.

How are we supposed to get rep from argus factions when they all come from world quests? Argus is the worst zone of all that Blizzard has ever done, not only can't you fly there, the zone is also packed so it seems like you can't take 2 steps before agroing 20 mobs that won't let you mount up unless you kill them all .

0 logic behind it, at least give us the ability to grind rep by kiiling those said mobs
    The Devs who obviously favor the Horde?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    As your a 10yr member on MMO-C, I'll assume you've played WoW for at least some of that timeframe if not all of it. So have you been playing a race you don't like all this time?

Bullshit argument.
    I don't have an active account. I mostly hang out in off topic.
    I haven't played the game since early Legion days. When I jump back in it's only casual for a few months to try out the new expansion.
    I don't want to waste time grinding for things that should be implemented from the start.

I'm a 970 Holy Paladin that raids 3 days per week in a semi hardcore guild on Ravencrest-EU. Most of my day is spent on work so i cannot easily farm reputation, however that's not the problem, given time it is obviously doable. The thing is that reputation farming is completely and utterly below me. I do not wish to spend my time killing mobs or doing moronic world quests (that i already have done at least once) in order to unlock something that should have been open and free since it's considered one of the expansion's main attractions. Can you imagine if something like that happened back in WotLK ? Like, asking players to get exalted with the Argent Dawn before being able to play as Death Knights or asking players to get exalted reputation with Gilneas before being able to play as a Worgen ? It's a terrible design decision. I literally want to give them money to Race Change a few of my characters and i cannot.
    For the Glory of Mankind

They will probably make it extremely easy to max out the rep once the expansion is out, so just wait until then or complete 1 rep/play the game for 1 month instead of waiting 7 months

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lordrevangr View Post
    I'm a 970 Holy Paladin that raids 3 days per week in a semi hardcore guild on Ravencrest-EU. Most of my day is spent on work so i cannot easily farm reputation, however that's not the problem, given time it is obviously doable. The thing is that reputation farming is completely and utterly below me. I do not wish to spend my time killing mobs or doing moronic world quests (that i already have done at least once) in order to unlock something that should have been open and free since it's considered one of the expansion's main attractions. Can you imagine if something like that happened back in WotLK ? Like, asking players to get exalted with the Argent Dawn before being able to play as Death Knights or asking players to get exalted reputation with Gilneas before being able to play as a Worgen ? It's a terrible design decision. I literally want to give them money to Race Change a few of my characters and i cannot.
    .... Its a race, not a class. Its not content, that is "gated" away from you, it is a reward. Your gameplay experience is not affected by not having the sub-races.

I see the sub-races just like i see the Netherwing mounts from back in TBC. To get this mount, you had to get exalted with the Netherwing faction. The only purpose of this rep was only this mount and you got nothing from it unless you hit exalted. This is pretty much how sub-races will be after the launch of BFA. People can go back and do content, that don't really have anything to do with progression of their character, but it is a task you put on yourself to upgrade your entire account, opening up for a sub-race, something that will have zero impact on your capability as a player, but will bring some customizeablity to what you play as.

So really.... You are asked to play for a reward, a reward you can very much play without. Now, we can then start talking about if the new added features for BFA as an expansion is lacking because of this, but the idea of getting sub-races from doing quests and getting to exalted is nothing new and is quite a good way of creatin a feeling of earning a reward.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Title.

How are we supposed to get rep from argus factions when they all come from world quests? Argus is the worst zone of all that Blizzard has ever done, not only can't you fly there, the zone is also packed so it seems like you can't take 2 steps before agroing 20 mobs that won't let you mount up unless you kill them all .

0 logic behind it, at least give us the ability to grind rep by kiiling those said mobs
    mimimimimimimimimi