Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Malthael nerf is brutal.

"Nothing can stop death"...cept Blizzard, apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously though, Blizzard can go fuck themselves. Can at least one melee Assassin be viable?

Malthael does no damage and his self-sustain is a joke considering how squishy he is. Sure being able to spread DoT easily feels nice, but the Hero is dead as he no longer can lane because his wave clear is worse and can't win a trade against pretty much any solo laner now.

I have been saying it since the day one, make his DoT a flat number + percentage so he at least deals some PvE damage to minions and squishy targets. I mean his DoT does 44 damage per second (Without Memento Mori) at level 20 against Valla, just for a comparison Burning Rage effects do 48 damage at the same level.

I might be overly dramatic, but the Hero just feels super shit to play. I think he needs a drastic rework as the current state is just a mess and impossible to balance.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like to pick random and get a feel for all the heroes and when I came across Malthael, I have to say, he struck me as extremely underwhelming, like, even if you mastered him.

You have to play him like a back liner who can barely dps, then dive like an assassin, then hope everyone ignores you and that you can sustain. He just signals everyone to focus fire him because he's so crappy and predictable and slow.

"Vault of the Wardens"

Very droll, Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    By default, players will automatically join Party voice chat.
    So we hear our party members on Discord and in game by default? Should be opt in lol.
    Last edited by caervek; 2018-02-01 at 10:07 AM.

D.Va: A.I. Heroes will now attempt to flee the area surrounding D.Va’s Mech during Self-Destruct.

Awwwww, maaaaaan... lol

Couple of undocumented changes were implemented on the PTR yesterday. Reddit user dvivoni took a peek at what happened:

Maiev:

Stats

• Maiev's base armor was reduced from 15 to 10.

Abilities

• Spirit of Vengeance (E): Gained +2 sight radius.

Talents

• Level 16
      • Armored Assault (Passive): Now requires you to have more than 10 armor, instead of more than 15 armor.

Hanzo

Talents

• Level 7
      • Sharpened Arrowheads (Q): The armor reduction debuff per basic attack or Storm Bow (Q) hit was reduced from -4 to -2. In addition, the armor debuff's duration was reduced from 4 seconds to 3 seconds.
      • Never Outmatched (W): Scatter Arrow's cooldown reduction per basic attack was reduced from 4 seconds to 2.5 seconds.

Genji

Abilities

• Dragonblade (R): Damage reduced from 240 to 220 per enemy hit.

Talents

• Level 20
      • The Dragon Becomes Me (R): Dragonblade's duration increase per hit was reduced from 0.75 to 0.5 seconds.

Greymane

Abilities

• Gilnean Cocktail (Human Q): Damage reduced from 59 to 55 to the first enemy hit, and from 236 to 220 to enemies hit by the explosion.
    • Razor Swipe (Worgen Q): Damage reduced from 135 to 126.

Man, how crazy was Maiev if she got a PTR nerf? Hanzo nerfs probably just push him towards the Q build even more, which is just as bad, if not worse, than the Redemption/SA build. We'll see, I guess. I'm glad to see some extra changes, especially to Greymane, considering he got a baseline buff while already being very high pick (though he'll always be picked often due to the nature of his kit).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Man, how crazy was Maiev if she got a PTR nerf?
    I expect her getting nerfed into oblivion after a first week of being live since she is a melee Assassin.

Despite no self-sustain, she is fairly tanky and deals pretty good damage.

I'm glad to see some extra changes, especially to Greymane, considering he got a baseline buff while already being very high pick (though he'll always be picked often due to the nature of his kit).
    Well he received a nasty nerf overall, considering he wasn't broken.

I think nerfing his poke build was fine, but nerfing further his Worgen form seems too much.

Man, how crazy was Maiev if she got a PTR nerf?
    She could get crazy high armor for an assassin...she still can, really, but I guess they thought 15 base was just too high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, how crazy was Maiev if she got a PTR nerf? Hanzo nerfs probably just push him towards the Q build even more, which is just as bad, if not worse, than the Redemption/SA build. We'll see, I guess. I'm glad to see some extra changes, especially to Greymane, considering he got a baseline buff while already being very high pick (though he'll always be picked often due to the nature of his kit).
    After lvl 13 she was able to get 40 armour with her Spirit of Vengeance AA build which she could keep refreshing by hitting a Hero with AAs (I think this is her best build), 50 armour with Umbral Bind hitting two Heroes, and 35 armour with her Fan of Knives build. On top of her very sizable health pool, her trait, and being able to team up with healers like Uther, she would be able to handle a lot of burst. She should be a very solid frontline Hero, but she does not bring everything to the table like a Sonya would, since no self-sustain also means not being able to fully solo lane. Plus, she is more melee centered than other Assassins that she is competing against for a team spot, so that extra bulk is still justified.

Yyyyeah those Malthael changes are unbelievably stupid.

Blizzard is sometimes so idiotic that it actually amazes me.

Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    tirion when
    Most likely never. Turalyon > Tirion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    I still dunno how Maiev will ever fit in current meta... We see Hardtank, bruiser with artillery almost every game. I feel the lack of self sustain puts her even below Kerrigan, Thrall etc.

What will her engage look like? Dive on backline and hope neither bruiser nor tank will stun her? She is likely the most easiest target in whatever team. She might pullt out with some zeratul-like plays, but she hasn't his super kit which allows him to go back instantly after pulling out. Well we'll see.
    She is broken though! Noob.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, Malthael needs a damage buff and soon. With the rework, he feels way more fun to play but his damage is non-existant.