Poll: Who would win?

Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

Sylvanas vs Alleria

Who would win in a shootout battle? Setting: Ruins of Lordaeron. Plenty of room for arrows to ricochet.

Sylvanas has her banshee form and effects with Void.
    Alleria has her full Void form to exploit.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2018-02-07 at 02:52 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Who would win in a shootout battle? Setting: Ruins of Lordaeron. Plenty of room for arrows to ricochet.

Alleria has her full Void form to exploit.
    Honestly, i'd be surprised if they won't fight at some point. But i'd say Alleria might be stronger because of her past(experience). Also the void should be the strongest thing in wow, right?

Deleted
    Alleria ate a fallen Naaru.

Even if Sylvanas is a better shot.

Alleria still ate a fallen Naaru.

Alleria got that dark naaru power going on which we haven't seen the full extent of. Sure Sylvanas instakilled like 4-5 rando soldiers but what character hasn't at this point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post

And Alleria WAS the Ranger-General before Sylvanas, suggesting she is a better Archer. Sylvanas only got the title because Alleria went missing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    And Alleria WAS the Ranger-General before Sylvanas, suggesting she is a better Archer. Sylvanas only got the title because Alleria went missing.
    Alleria was never a Ranger-General. Sylvanas was Ranger-General even during the Second War.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

But remember this: Sylvanas wiped out half of the Alliance army at Lordaeron.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Alleria was Ranger Captain -during- when Sylvanas was Ranger-General.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Micka Steelspark View Post
    Alleria was never a Ranger-General. Sylvanas was Ranger-General even during the Second War.
    You could argue that Alleria having spent a thousand years waging war against the Legion would be more experienced in such things, with more practice and kills to her name.

But that's speculation.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Alleria was Ranger Captain -during- when Sylvanas was Ranger-General.
    Sylvanas managed to kill a few footman. She did not wipe half of the alliance army.

OT: considering what happened to that eredar, im going to go with Alleria. And that was before the Lu'ura incident.

Deleted
    Half? Where are you getting that from?

She took out a siege tower and a few soldiers, before rallying the Horde.

I love Sylvanas but people HEAVILY overestimate how powerful she is.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could argue that Alleria having spent a thousand years waging war against the Legion would be more experienced in such things, with more practice and kills to her name.

But that's speculation.
    Yes, I dont argue that. :> I'm just correcting the fact that Alleria was never a Ranger-General. ^^
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Half? Where are you getting that from?

She took out a siege tower and a few soldiers, before rallying the Horde.
    It's implied in the lore. The cinematic could only show so much. Lore-wise she wiped out half and sent the Horde after the rest which caused Anduin to mass heal and bring back the morale.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriexo View Post
    Honestly, i'd be surprised if they won't fight at some point. But i'd say Alleria might be stronger because of her past(experience). Also the void should be the strongest thing in wow, right?
    I don't know. Alleria surely has more raw power, but I think that Sylvanas could win because she is meaner and more cunning. She also has some Val'kyr behind her. Anyway, I would want the Banshee Queen to win. Not because I am a fangirl, just because I find Alleria much more annoying.
    Last edited by mmoceb1073a651; 2018-02-02 at 12:41 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're pretty evenly matched tbh. Setting the contest in Sylvanas' home however should give her the edge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    It's implied in the lore. The cinematic could only show so much. Lore-wise she wiped out half and sent the Horde after the rest which caused Anduin to mass heal and bring back the morale.
    I don't think Sylvanas alone was responsible for the soldiers Anduin raised and/or healed - many of those probably were injured in fighting the Horde infantry on the field of the battle. or from arrow-fire from the ramparts. Her contribution to the battle was impressive enough without embellishment: destroying an entire siege tower with compliment, and landing and killing what appeared to be 6-7 footmen with a single blow of her Shadow abilities.

As for a one-on-one duel between Sylvanas and Alleria, that's really hard to say. We don't much about the extent of either person's powers and both are very powerful, highly specialized, and utterly committed in the face of battle. I don't think Alleria's Void abilities are a hard-check for Sylvanas in any sense, nor do I think Sylvanas' Banshee nature is a hard-check for Alleria's powers. As in most of these hypothetical conflicts I would say you're looking at a roughly 50/50 shot - whoever gains initiative, is favored by luck, or is able to exploit a discovered weakness is going to be your winner. They are pretty evenly matched.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Sylvanas is better archer but Alleria's power are unknown at this point. I really want see fight between these two bitches.

While I think Alleria is stronger, I have a feeling Sylvanas will somehow manage to cheat her way to victory. Sylvanas fights dirty, she is not fair or honourable.

that 1000 years lol.

let's count a bit. we'll check unofficial timeline from wow.gamepedia

Many orcs fled Draenor to Azeroth and most were captured. Khadgar, still on Draenor, closes the Dark Portal from his side, trapping the Sons of Lothar on a dying world.
    Velen reunites with the krokul of Krokuun. Turalyon and Alleria Windrunner are found after 22 years of absence.
    so we can say that 1 azerothian year is 45,4 nether years (1000/22 = 45,(45))

we know there were about 10.000 azerothian years between war of the ancients and reing of chaos. So legion spent 10.000 * 45,45 = 454500 nether years.

and yet they needed scourge to ensure victory over the world. they didn't have spaceships, future tech and other 'cool' stuff

there were less than 10 years between RoC and Legion or 450 nether years at max. and yet we see legion already in a space era

just WTF?

7+ Year Old Account
    Where's the "Kill each other" Option? That's the only acceptable outcome

Sylvanas has no Void powers. At best she has Death magic
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.