Alliance:
    Kul'tiran Humans
    Stormgarde Humans as the Barbarians
    Wildhammer Dwarves
    Broken Draenei
    Jinyu
    Silver/High Elves
    Snake People
    I can't see the horde recruiting both the Vulpera and the Sethrak considering that the sethrak are causing problems for both the Vulpera and the Zandalari
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    I can't see the horde recruiting both the Vulpera and the Sethrak considering that the sethrak are causing problems for both the Vulpera and the Zandalari
    That's like saying we can't get Zandalari because other Zandalari are causing problems for the Zandalari we are allying with. There are different factions within the Sethrak just like any other race. One is going to be friendly with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    That's like saying we can't get Zandalari because other Zandalari are causing problems for the Zandalari we are allying with. There are different factions within the Sethrak just like any other race. One is going to be friendly with us.
    That still doesn't discredit the concept that the Sethrak are clear antagonists of the Vulpera (From what I recall are going to be buddy/buddy with the horde). I'm just saying that the way everything is lined up, seems to me like the horde is gonna get the foxes and the alliances is gonna get the snakes (Assuming we get them at all).
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I imagine his objection was them being raised against their will / bound to hers.

In any event, that was well before she was Warchief.
    aaaand plenty of elves were killed and made into Scourge during wc3, like Sylvanas.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd dig Vrykul for Alliance. Would give them some much needed awesome-factor
    “Whatever malice you carry I can match with seething fury.” ─ Nokonda
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    While you have a point in that, can you really see them adding seven or eight allied races that are all different varieties of Orcs?

Far likelier they just add an Orcs of Draenor allied race that covers all available options, with the heritage of the various clans being represented by skin tones and tattoos . Which appears to be what is going to happen.
    That would be an absolute crime, how dare you imply that putting all the orc clans with heritage armor that is only stylized towards a single one of them, no, you know what I think, if the Draenor orc is "confirmed" and the Orc Clan armor, is their heritage set, then we're getting the Warsong, no Blackrock, no Shattered hand, just Warsong, though I hope if they do, they have them be proportioned like Garrosh, with a face similar to Grom's from WoD, then they could add the Dragonmaw and Wildhammer later, and give the Dragonmaw draconic mutations(which are theoretically how dragonspawn became a thing), and full beards, since odds are, between being on the hit list of the Dragonqueen and being at war with the Wildhammer, and getting absolutely wrecked at SoO, I doubt they would have time for a proper shave

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    That would be an absolute crime, how dare you imply that putting all the orc clans with heritage armor that is only stylized towards a single one of them, no, you know what I think, if the Draenor orc is "confirmed" and the Orc Clan armor, is their heritage set, then we're getting the Warsong, no Blackrock, no Shattered hand, just Warsong, though I hope if they do, they have them be proportioned like Garrosh, with a face similar to Grom's from WoD, then they could add the Dragonmaw and Wildhammer later, and give the Dragonmaw draconic mutations(which are theoretically how dragonspawn became a thing), and full beards, since odds are, between being on the hit list of the Dragonqueen and being at war with the Wildhammer, and getting absolutely wrecked at SoO, I doubt they would have time for a proper shave
    Yet can you really see Blizzard introduce a fourth, a fifth, a SIXTH type of Orc over the coming years with mildly different hairstyle and barely variable skintones?

I certainly can't. It would be boring.

The armor itself was datamined as Orc Clan. Not Warsong, or Frostwolf, but Orc Clan.

I can see why you would want it to be the way you do, I really do. But sheer practicality means that what I suggested is by far the likelier path. It is the one most commentators expect. A single racial entry, multiple skin tones with clan customisable tattoos.

10+ Year Old Account
    although i'd love seeing Tuskarr, i think it might be difficult for Blizzard to do so without breaking standing lore;

Trying to sell the tuskarr as slaves when they die days after leaving this climate? Disastrous.
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=11471/the-jig-is-up
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Yet can you really see Blizzard introduce a fourth, a fifth, a SIXTH type of Orc over the coming years with mildly different hairstyle and barely variable skintones?

I certainly can't. It would be boring.

The armor itself was datamined as Orc Clan. Not Warsong, or Frostwolf, but Orc Clan.

I can see why you would want it to be the way you do, I really do. But sheer practicality means that what I suggested is by far the likelier path. It is the one most commentators expect. A single racial entry, multiple skin tones with clan customisable tattoos.
    But, why would a flipping Bleeding hollow orc accept being rewarded with cultural armor of the WARSONG clan, they would be better off separate, and also the Dragonmaw are quite different from the standard orc, with their clan not only riding drakes, but they have rituals to turn orcs into dragonkin, something only they have, and also you're right the datamined armor is called Orc Clan, but notice how it's CLAN and not CLANS, as in ONLY ONE, so odds are with the look of it, we're getting Warsong orcs i.e. the most culturely different brown orcs from the standard

5+ Year Old Account
    IN GAME hints point at there being a total of 12 allied races around beginning and end of BFA.

Hint#1 = Number of spaces in allied races dropdown menu. 6 each side.
    Hint#2 = Number of fellows standing inside embassies and the races they represent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I’d like to see the Horde get more Elf variants. Nightborne were terribly disappointing due to how rushed and unfinished their model was.

Wretched, Nightfallen, Forsaken Elves and perhaps Lightforged (Sunforged?) Elves are at the top of my list before any other sub race.

The Alliance can have Krokul, Sethrakk and Vulpera. Maybe throw Vrykul in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    But, why would a flipping Bleeding hollow orc accept being rewarded with cultural armor of the WARSONG clan, they would be better off separate, and also the Dragonmaw are quite different from the standard orc, with their clan not only riding drakes, but they have rituals to turn orcs into dragonkin, something only they have, and also you're right the datamined armor is called Orc Clan, but notice how it's CLAN and not CLANS, as in ONLY ONE, so odds are with the look of it, we're getting Warsong orcs i.e. the most culturely different brown orcs from the standard
    Because gameplay trumps lore.

Your perspective is that each clan has a distinct heritage that should be reflected in game.

Blizzard's perspective is likely going to be they are not different enough from each to justify multiple entries simply to give unique heritage armor sets to.

Now maybe you are right. Maybe we will get just Warsong Clan.

But if we do that is all we are getting. There will be no more Orcs added to the game from Draenor because nobody will care enough. I certainly don't want the majority of the Allied race options added to the Horde in the coming years to be the third or fourth or god forbid the fifth variety of Orc.

What the majority of players will want is a composite Draenor Orc option that allows players access to the variety of skin tones and unique hair styles used by the Iron Horde. That way THEY can pick the clan they want and roleplay it that way.

If the Dragonmaw are that distinct, they just won't be added. But the bleeding eye, shattered hand, blackrock, warsong and frostwolves almost certainly will. Heritage armor is a perk for doing an Allied race. Allied races are not a scaffolding meant to introduce a variety of heritage armors.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I’d like to see the Horde get more Elf variants. Nightborne were terribly disappointing due to how rushed and unfinished their model was.

Wretched, Nightfallen, Forsaken Elves and perhaps Lightforged (Sunforged?) Elves are at the top of my list before any other sub race.

The Alliance can have Krokul, Sethrakk and Vulpera. Maybe throw Vrykul in.
    Aeula please, I mean it when I say, no more goddamn elves. Please. PLEASE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Well those are just my personal choices, all the non-Elf races I want are being added (Zandalari and Draenor’s various Orc clans).

I want to play something new on my Paladin whilst retaining the elf part. Sunwellforged Elves would be perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Well those are just my personal choices, all the non-Elf races I want are being added (Zandalari and Draenor’s various Orc clans).

I want to play something new on my Paladin whilst retaining the elf part. Sunwellforged Elves would be perfect.
    All Elves came from Trolls so I'd cross my fingers for Zandalari Paladins which can still be a thing I hope.

I just don’t think they are going to go beyond variants of current races as Allied Races so that means no Vulpera, no Ogres, no Tuskarr, no Sethrakk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    although i'd love seeing Tuskarr, i think it might be difficult for Blizzard to do so without breaking standing lore;

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=11471/the-jig-is-up
    That was pretty much retconned. Since we see tuskarr in both the Darkmoon Faire and in Pandaria.

My interpretation has always been that they just can't handle rapid climatic shifts, but can still travel outside of Northrend.

Because gameplay trumps lore.

Your perspective is that each clan has a distinct heritage that should be reflected in game.

Blizzard's perspective is likely going to be they are not different enough from each to justify multiple entries simply to give unique heritage armor sets to.

Now maybe you are right. Maybe we will get just Warsong Clan.

But if we do that is all we are getting. There will be no more Orcs added to the game from Draenor because nobody will care enough. I certainly don't want the majority of the Allied race options added to the Horde in the coming years to be the third or fourth or god forbid the fifth variety of Orc.

What the majority of players will want is a composite Draenor Orc option that allows players access to the variety of skin tones and unique hair styles used by the Iron Horde. That way THEY can pick the clan they want and roleplay it that way.

If the Dragonmaw are that distinct, they just won't be added. But the bleeding eye, shattered hand, blackrock, warsong and frostwolves almost certainly will. Heritage armor is a perk for doing an Allied race. Allied races are not a scaffolding meant to introduce a variety of heritage armors.

- - - Updated - - -

First of all, it's bleeding hollow, not bleeding eye, second of all why would the bleeding hollow, and frostwolves get there own allied race alongside Warsong, but not Dragonmaw, one type of brown orc is enough, and third of all I see the whole composition of all the clans as the community shooting ourselves in the foot, sure we'll get different racial tattoos for each clan, but then you'll only get a couple customizations for each clan, there's only so many customizations Blizz can give each race, it'd certainly lead to players RPing the same clan to start to all look the same after a while, and finally I'm not so sure Shattered Hand could be an allied race, ya can't exactly use a shield or duel wield with a missing hand

edit: just realized that the bleeding hollow are actually pretty different from the standard, though the Warsong are still probably the most popular

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    That was pretty much retconned. Since we see tuskarr in both the Darkmoon Faire and in Pandaria.

My interpretation has always been that they just can't handle rapid climatic shifts, but can still travel outside of Northrend.
    Sailing can't affect them that rapidly, and you forget that the Faire is only accessible by portal, no one other than the Darkmoon troop know where it is on the map, and I doubt they stay there for a few days, also the Tuskarr in pandaria might've taken a portal as well,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Is there a confirmed reputation for a group of friendly Sethrak, if not then bad news for you mate

I think we need CENTAURS! C'mon, that race gets so little love and attention from blizz in the lore and the game that I bet most people forgot they even existed in WoW's universe. They would fit right in with the savage and rugged nature of the Horde, but there are also lore reasons for them joining the Alliance as well, i.e. many of the tribes are warring with Tauren and Orcs, and other Centaur tribes. This also brings the possibility to make Centaurs a neutral faction race with one tribe joining Horde another throwing in with the Alliance.

Alliance:
    Kul Tiran
    Krokuul

Horde:
    Draenor Orc
    Nathanos-like Undead