Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Vulpera - Possible Classes

Which classes could they possibly be when they become an allied race sometimes during BfA? Which one would you like to play?

My guesses are:

Very likely - Warrior, Hunter, Rogue, Priest, Shaman, Monk

Less likely - Druid, Mage, Warlock

Very unlikely/not gonna happen - Paladin, Death Knight, Demon Hunter

Leave your opinion!
    Last edited by Big Mama; 2019-10-07 at 07:27 PM.

Tera is a game also. Go play that.

Guaranteed = Warrior, Rogue, Hunter, Monk, Priest
    Questionable = Mage, Druid, Shaman, Warlock
    Doubt it = Paladin, Dk, Dh
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

From what I can tell so far, they seem to be a spiritualistic people so your suggestions seem pretty solid.

I'd definitely race change my shaman to Vulpera if they ever became a horde allied race, but unfortunately it's already been hinted that horde will receive Draenor orc clan(s) as their first post-BFA allied race.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Twelveplay View Post
    Lol at people thinking that everyone who wants Vulpera as a playable race are furrys. By that silly logic so should all druids and all tauren etc. Stop it, Get some help.

Deleted
    I still don't like them, but pretty much any class goblins can be, I guess. I don't see them as warlocks, though.

Monk, Rogue, Shaman, Hunter, Warrior, Priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's not about being furries, it's about the cute aesthetic. Vulpera are a classic case of chibi. I don't really mind them tbh, unless their voice is also cutesy.

Agreed. I don't like animal races and also the short, cute kind. Unfortunately Vulpera are both.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aren't "allied races" just variations of existing races?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    Vulpera share the goblin skeleton, apparently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    The current implemented ones, yes. But to quote blizzard "There was a giant list of races that were considered for Allied Races. These four tied into the Legion story well, which is why they were selected. Pretty much anything with two legs was considered."

It's not about being furries, it's about the cute aesthetic. Vulpera are a classic case of chibi. I don't really mind them tbh, unless their voice is also cutesy.
    I feel like Arabic, maybe even Ethiopian or Somali accents would fit them. Fennec foxes are endemic to the Sahara after all and vulpera are primarily a desert people.

I'm all for vulpera, they look cool and remind me of some video games I played as a child. If they're given enough screen time, they could end up being really unique. Let's speculate!

Guaranteed: hunter, monk, rogue, shaman, warrior
    Possible: mage, priest, warlock
    Not Possible: death knight, demon hunter, druid, paladin

Stop it! ENough silly races in game!
    If this race is added, things are becoming insanely ridicoulus.

I don't really mind them tbh, unless their voice is also cutesy.

Quote Originally Posted by Twelveplay View Post
    This race is being introduced in the upcoming expansion pack. I don't play Tera, neither any other asian mmo. I don't have a "thing" for the animal races and never played one before in WoW or in any other game.

We know that as a Horde player, you will be able to befriend those people. That means there will be a reputation. And that could mean an allied race. There is a possibility that it won't happen, yes, but considering the hype that these little bastards are getting since the BfA blizzcon announcement... I think it's you who should go & play some other game.

Deleted
    They would make awesome druids. Would make me play one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    They would make awesome druids. Would make me play one.
    I agree! And I think they would make nice shamans too. Both of these classes are still quite 'rare' and they do only fit only certain races (and that's good).
    Also as some others mentioned, Vulperas seem pretty spiritualistic. Well, at least their armor seems to be like that. I think shamans and druids are the perfect matches and a MUST if they become playable. They are perfect.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by megary View Post
    Which classes could they possibly be if they become an allied race sometimes during BfA? Which one would you like to play?

My guesses are:

Very likely - Hunter, Rogue, Priest, Shaman, Druid, Monk

Possible, however less fitting - Warriors Mage, Warlock

Very unlikely - Paladin, Death Knight, Demon Hunter

Leave your opinion!
    Personally... I hope they don't get Warriors at -all-.

They're a desert dwelling group of wanderers based on their caravans and such, so plate armor might be a bridge too far, and I'd hate to see another tiny race dual wielding girders... It's mostly just annoying to me.

But use their Hunter Class ability for their mail-armor wearing spear-wielding guards and you've got something very interesting. Plus it would set them apart from literally every race that exists, currently. A race which has never mastered heavy armor and big weapons and favors light fighting as rogues and hunters, while using shamanic and maybe druidic magic?

Yes, please!
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Deleted
    I hope it's like Rocket Raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy. "awww a lil raccoon fella....wait, is that a rocket launcher? Is he gonn...OH GOD RUN" Meanwhile Rocket is laughing his ass off.

I want them to look adorable. But they should have a mean streak to them. It would be a fun contrast.

"Aww a little fox person! Can I touch your ears?"
    -"It'll be the last thing you ever touch, bitch. I'll gut you."

On topic: Warrior, Rogue, Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Monk, Warlock.