Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Make a group. Problem solved.
    Interesting, I see more problems created.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanja View Post
    Are the Tusks Warrior-only or can you bonusroll them with any plate class?
    Any plate can get them. For some reason, people just think they fit better on a warrior and so farm with that.

Deleted
    kinda wondered the same thing, but have saw a dk who farmed them (SS included) and got them on bonus roll, the lucky ...

Just started to try get them recently myself, 150 runs so far no luck as of yeet.
    Last edited by mmoc65e8ccf4f2; 2018-01-27 at 10:30 PM.

275 runs in. Staying strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanja View Post
    Are the Tusks Warrior-only or can you bonusroll them with any plate class?
    All plate wearers can. So if you have multiple plate toons, might as well give them all one chance a week on group loot and then do your bonus roll farming on whatever toon you can do the cycle with the fastest.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Any plate can get them. For some reason, people just think they fit better on a warrior and so farm with that.
    Well Garrosh was a Warrior, they don't fit Paladins at all, and Death Knights already have a dozen amazing transmogs that fit their class far better. Thus, it's mostly a Warrior transmog.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Well Garrosh was a Warrior, they don't fit Paladins at all, and Death Knights already have a dozen amazing transmogs that fit their class far better. Thus, it's mostly a Warrior transmog.
    My point was that many people only farm with their warrior, instead of using all their plate characters

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    My point was that many people only farm with their warrior, instead of using all their plate characters
    Well first this is the Warrior forum so posters here likely have Warriors as their main/most geared characters, and second Warriors have the best mobility and burst of all plate classes. Yes, this is important when you have to go down the exact same corridor and kill the exact same boss as quickly as possible hundreds of times.

Deleted
    Well first this is the Warrior forum
    Please read the post I quoted and figure out why this is irrelevant to what I posted.

does ppl get tusk more of coin roll or from regular weekly reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Exerlol View Post
    does ppl get tusk more of coin roll or from regular weekly reset?
    Coins, for no other reason than you can repeatedly bonus roll.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Coins, for no other reason than you can repeatedly bonus roll.
    nice i just started few days ago currently 120 trys, gotta hope it will need me under 1500 xD

- - - Updated - - -

also should i set grp loot or personal or that rly doesnt metter?

Quote Originally Posted by Exerlol View Post
    nice i just started few days ago currently 120 trys, gotta hope it will need me under 1500 xD

- - - Updated - - -

also should i set grp loot or personal or that rly doesnt metter?
    Group loot is best.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Group loot is best.
    Does it not change loot rules to personal as soon as you leave though?

Quote Originally Posted by beeppee View Post
    Does it not change loot rules to personal as soon as you leave though?
    Leave what? Drop group before the boss is dead? no.

Loot rules cannot be changed during combat so once you engage Garrosh in group loot, it will stay in group loot.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

DK could use these I think. Making an "undead-garrosh"-theme seems like a cool idea too.
    Last edited by tankbug; 2018-02-02 at 02:26 PM.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    I stopped farming ( for the moment?), was getting near the 900 kills, but no matter what i do, i don't even think i will drop them. I'm quite unlucky in life and in game so :'(

300 mark... still grinding.

Just thought I'd post this since it could be helpful for some of you. If you run the lockout on a death knight, you don't have to leave group every time to get kicked out of the raid. You can kill Garrosh, death gate out, and then log onto your lockout toon and reset the isntance/group. Then simply death gate back into the raid itself. Saves me plenty of time. Only issue is that you will hit the instance cap faster :P

thing that annoy me more then farming garrosh is farming frogs >< goddamn em they should make atleast bonus rolls free lol