Which weap enchant for low lvl?

Hey.

Gonna make a Nightborne monk and i'm wondering which enchants would be best for a low lvl?

I know elemental force was very OP awhile back, But dono how it is now with the new scaling.

Deleted
    Any enchant will do. You can put high level enchants on heirlooms and send them to alts. Enchants scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Any enchant will do. You can put high level enchants on heirlooms and send them to alts. Enchants scale.
    Yeah, But which enchant is the best? does a low lvl benefit more from stat proccs, or from procc damage?

black magic -- haste on proc
    crusader -- ap on proc, lasts a while
    landslide - ap on proc

a few that i use on my melee characters at lower levels, personal favorite is crusader

I've always used Shattered Hand for melee...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

Have you played the spec/class before? If you haven't honestly I would go without one or at the most use a flat stat boost. Learn the class as you go and not over power everything you see. If you know how to play them and just want to smash content the proc enchants are always the way to go. Before it did change as your level range changed I am sure that is even more true now.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    I've always used Shattered Hand for melee...
    Yeah, I went with that, It's dual weild so should be able to get decent amount of damage

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

When the monk was introduced in MOP, the consensus was elemental force for lower levels, then dancing steel around 60ish. I just slapped dancing steel on both swords on mine from lvl 20.
    She pwns dungeons; no complaints so far.

This hasn't been updated in a while, but might still be usefull https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...4UXgk/pubhtml#

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    This hasn't been updated in a while, but might still be usefull https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...4UXgk/pubhtml#
    I still use this too. The change to the movement speed from 10% to 2% on the cloak was one of the shittiest stealth nerfs ever.