Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Title.

How are we supposed to get rep from argus factions when they all come from world quests? Argus is the worst zone of all that Blizzard has ever done, not only can't you fly there, the zone is also packed so it seems like you can't take 2 steps before agroing 20 mobs that won't let you mount up unless you kill them all .
    0 logic behind it, at least give us the ability to grind rep by kiiling those said mobs
    Argus is out for 3 month and you have 7 more month to get that rep. if you are not exhalted by now you are not playin the game at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Judic View Post
    I came back a week ago or so and am only 3k into honored for Army of Light. I left the game during Nighthold. All my followers are 850 or below. I am working through the story now. Just got to Mac'Aree.

How long should this take me? I am trying to get my followers up in ilvl so that I can get the rep tokens from missions but that is a ways off.
    Few months of doing dailies. A bit faster if you do it on several characters because of BoA tokens.

I got to revered with both factions before giving up on worst zones ever designed. Now expansion's main feature requires grinding rep from previous expansion. It doesn't even make sense - we aren't helping void elves, so why the fuck void elves quest requires that rep? Fuck that.

Its time gating at its finest. Quests on Argus give less rep than other WQ to make it last longer. Zone is just another generic zone with almost 0 story. It supposed to be tough Legion base from which they conquered thousands of planets. What did we get instead? Generic zone intended to be grinded for long time to hunt rep, mounts and transmog.

WoW is barely RPG at this point. More like cheap fast food MOBA style game with little content stretched for maximum repeatability. Game is no longer based on adventure, its based on collecting stuff for cheap thrills. To make it last even longer everything is time gated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    I love how the first snap responses are the usual "ITS A GAEM GUISE ITS SPOSED TO TAEK TIEM AND FEEL WURF".

Real talk, they made the reputations that way to shit on anyone that enjoys fun. On top of busting 50$ and potentially 25$ for a race change, you also have to get exalted with two asinine reputations just to access reskins of races already put in the game.

Anyone falling for the Allied Race trap card is getting fucked in the asshole with Chance the Stallion sans lube.
    This guy knows what's up. At this point, every decision taken by Blizzard devs is most likely in one way or another in relation to a blizzard store service. Note that I didn't write micro transaction because there's nothing micro about 60 dollars.

15+ Year Old Account
    If u gave a fuck, ud have done SOME research and u would have known u needed Exalted, we have had LOADS of time to get rep from emmisaries and the 2 weekly quests.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Because MMO's are games with giant time sinks designed to keep you playing for longer so you pay for more subscription

Of those who want you to sufficiently play on Argus in order to unlock races tied to the story, which is something everyone did.

Argus reputation is extremely to get by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Judic View Post
    I came back a week ago or so and am only 3k into honored for Army of Light. I left the game during Nighthold. All my followers are 850 or below. I am working through the story now. Just got to Mac'Aree.

How long should this take me? I am trying to get my followers up in ilvl so that I can get the rep tokens from missions but that is a ways off.
    A few weeks. You can get the followers up ASAP by doing the Krokun quest to the east that has you wrangle Talbuk and kill Panthera. Completing that short chain gets you the quests to quickly upgrade followers to 900, then eventually ones for 925 - 950.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nessfalco View Post
    A few weeks. You can get the followers up ASAP by doing the Krokun quest to the east that has you wrangle Talbuk and kill Panthera. Completing that short chain gets you the quests to quickly upgrade followers to 900, then eventually ones for 925 - 950.
    I got side tracked and stopped that quest chain. Ill head back and do it next time i get online! Thanks!

I love how the first snap responses are the usual "ITS A GAEM GUISE ITS SPOSED TO TAEK TIEM AND FEEL WURF".

Real talk, they made the reputations that way to shit on anyone that enjoys fun. On top of busting 50$ and potentially 25$ for a race change, you also have to get exalted with two asinine reputations just to access reskins of races already put in the game.

Anyone falling for the Allied Race trap card is getting fucked in the asshole with Chance the Stallion sans lube.
    Pretty stupid to think Blizzard is out to make the game LESS enjoyable...

It was the devs idea when they decided to give the people still playing a reward before the next expansion is released.

10+ Year Old Account
    I gotta agree that the reputation on the legion factions is boring af. All factions have boring quests/WQ and are pretty lame.
    But i do have to say, i will look forward for this thing to happen on any older factions! Like Vanilla reps!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volendrung View Post
    By doing the content when it's released instead of ignoring it until the last minute. I've been exalted with Argussian Reach on my main since December 4th. I'm honestly surprised there are this many people who don't have a SINGLE toon exalted yet.
    You know...it's not like people can't possible take time off from the game or may have something holding them back right? Because you can do it every should have it done?

7+ Year Old Account
    By the way, I recall reading somewhere that once Battle for Azeroth hits the reputation requirement for the various allied races will be removed. Can anyone confirm/deny this?
    “Whatever malice you carry I can match with seething fury.” ─ Nokonda
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

Quote Originally Posted by Nokonda View Post
    By the way, I recall reading somewhere that once Battle for Azeroth hits the reputation requirement for the various allied races will be removed. Can anyone confirm/deny this?
    No. They said in the Q&A that once BfA is out, they'll take another look at the requirements if they think there is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Title.

How are we supposed to get rep from argus factions when they all come from world quests? Argus is the worst zone of all that Blizzard has ever done, not only can't you fly there, the zone is also packed so it seems like you can't take 2 steps before agroing 20 mobs that won't let you mount up unless you kill them all .

0 logic behind it, at least give us the ability to grind rep by kiiling those said mobs
    Whose idea was it? Blizzard's.

/thread

Argus is great. I hope they keep making zones without flying to purge the playerbase of... riff raff.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokonda View Post
    From what I noticed IN GAME, look at your achievements - feats of Strength - and it shows unlock of the races. This achievement under FoS means they intend to remove it someday. When they will do it, I cannot say.

10+ Year Old Account
    you just have todo it once, the requirement is account wide, so stop whining and play the game
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    How about *gasp* STORY?!

It's still a fucking RPG.
    Can i have some of that Hyperbole?

It has not being an RPG since like Cata!

It's just MMO, nothing else!

Anyone who think it's an RPG is delusional af.

what? it doesnt only come from wqs.. its also easy and pretty fast to farm.. especially if you have multiple characters..

i dont get all the crying about rep gate.. its super easy and fast to farm... i didnt play legion almost at all and quit 3+ months ago and i have exalted with argussian reach and army of the light

"gotta have that dopamine release in order for that reward to feel satisfying."

You people are addicts.
    Cool story bro.

Go read some more stupid memes and bully people who enjoy the game for your dopamine injection for the day.

Meanwhile, you're addicted to a forum for a game you hate. You're lowering our IQ with each post you make.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Can i have some of that Hyperbole?

It has not being an RPG since like Cata!

It's just MMO, nothing else!

Anyone who think it's an RPG is delusional af.
    They... still have RP servers.

It is very much an RPG. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to learn how to think.