Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    At least that's what they believe until they realize just who they actually are, and remembers the superious faction with all the cool races called the Alliance.
    I main an Alliance and I think it's cute you believe Alliance have the cool races. I bet you even think you have the better mounts.

Deleted
    Sister, are you sure this is a Nightborne? She looks pretty Night Elven to me. I hope fix is nigh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    The void Elves sacrificed any ability to have a compelling story by becoming a playable race. They will wind up to be blander than humans and likely with as much lore as gnomes. Such a pity.
    Their journey just begone

Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post

Our beauty and grace knows no limit.
    < picture not related >

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    no way, i never wear helmets.

helmets only look good on female orcs and dwarves, because of the body proportions of every other race's females
    I think people would prefer if you covered up that face with a helmet, just some advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Ad0xum View Post
    I'm still pissed about what Blizzard did to the Nightborne with the Allied Races. They could just give them a different leader etc, it feels so wrong to have Thalyssra, Valtrois, Oculeth and Silgryn on the enemy side as an alliance player. How were they thinking?
    Just the good ol' bias.

I'm trying to understand how these donuts get paid to write what Liardrin said. "Hiding for 10 000 years". Night Elves watched over their forests for 10 000 years. What? They had to also watch over a continent they had no presence on? But what makes that whole interation pathetic are 2 things: first, the fact was saying such a thing to a Nightbourne (y'know, the actual people who literally hid under a bubble for 10 000 years?); second, the fact High Elves were known for not giving a damn about other people and sitting aside doing nothing, only thinking about moving and acting when the war reached their lands (see how well that went).

I'm still pissed about what Blizzard did to the Nightborne with the Allied Races. They could just give them a different leader etc, it feels so wrong to have Thalyssra, Valtrois, Oculeth and Silgryn on the enemy side as an alliance player. How were they thinking?
    The favor is returned likewise with the Lightforged Draenei. It feels wrong to have Turalyon and Alleria on the enemy side as a horde player. After all I did for them. After I basically won their war for them, and singlehandedly brought them to victory from near defeat against the largest threat the universe has ever known. Now they want my ass on a coffin.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

15+ Year Old Account
    The difference between the Lightforged Army of Light and the Nightborne is that no one on either faction treated the AoL like they're shit. I'm an alliance player (formerly, leveling a NB now) and I could see how much Tyrande hated being there and helping, only doing so for the token 'we has to beat legion'.

I absolutely fucking hate Tyrande and Malfurion after this expansion. They're both shitheads.

But on the other side of the coin, both Turalyon and Alleria were die-hard Alliance prior to their leaving to fight the Legion, and the LFDraenei are kin to the regular draenei, so they're effectively 'going home' after the big threat was finished. Which happens to be the Alliance.

And as earlier stated, the Nightborne have more in common with the Horde than the Alliance, same with the Highmountain, who wanted to reopen their kin-lines with the Tauren.

I think of the four races, the Void Elves are the biggest 'oddball', but the Alliance seems to be going towards Shadow/Light while Horde is more Nature/Arcane in how they deal with stuff.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    i can't wait until i'm high enough level to get some more fitting transmog

Why is the ground there almost black?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckaelir View Post
    Hey, those purple floating crystals really are top fashion!

Are they part of the background or a delicate accessory of your character, and if so how do you make them appear?
    Those are Soul Shards. ^^ It's a glyph that makes 'em appear, only you see them however. :>
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Why is the ground there almost black?
    forsaken camp. they shit up any area they set up in, sadly. the ground's very dark brown here.

i can't wait until i'm high enough level to get some more fitting transmog

full of elegance and grace it seems here.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

With how ugly your male counterparts are, I'm sure you will be looking for orc lovers soon enough.

Ren'dorei and Kal'dorei = Best Elves.
    Last edited by Lanfall; 2018-02-02 at 06:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Um... the horde helped them too. Horde players helped them too. And the Blood elves were far more sympathetic to their plight than the alliance was, regardless of however kind your personal character was to them in your head.

So yeah, they didn't go to the 'enemy side'. They went to the faction with which they had more in common.
    Still doesn't make sense that Thalyssra and company are all of a sudden enemy with those that did help her. They could just let the Shal'dorei in Shal'aran remain neutral while someone else leads the nightborne in Suramar.

Quote Originally Posted by THCRaven View Post
    The male counterpart has anime hair.
    The male counterpart has a weirdly elongated face.

Still doesn't make sense that Thalyssra and company are all of a sudden enemy with those that did help her. They could just let the Shal'dorei in Shal'aran remain neutral while someone else leads the nightborne in Suramar.
    it makes sense when you actually care to look and listen.
    hatred blinds you
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Micka Steelspark View Post
    Those are Soul Shards. ^^ It's a glyph that makes 'em appear, only you see them however. :>
    Woah and I had that itch of playing a Warlock but needed that little something to push me. I'll be fashioning those soul shards when I get my hands on a Voidy

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    full of elegance and grace it seems here.
    that they are. i just wish there were more nightborne themed sets.

some of the robes that valtois wears, all those delicious floaty bits. those wonderful staves.

it'd be wonderful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    The favor is returned likewise with the Lightforged Draenei. It feels wrong to have Turalyon and Alleria on the enemy side as a horde player. After all I did for them. After I basically won their war for them, and singlehandedly brought them to victory from near defeat against the largest threat the universe has ever known. Now they want my ass on a coffin.
    Lore-wise, you didn't ''single-handedly'' defeat the Legion, also comparing the Argus questline with the Suramar questline is stupid. Since there are far more quests in Suramar, story, and more. The relationship you get with the Nightborne throughout the zone is not comparable to what we did in 3 quick & small Argus chapters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    it makes sense when you actually care to look and listen.
    hatred blinds you
    No, it doesn't. Tyrande just said that she isn't sure if she can trust the Nightborne again, it doesn't make sense that because of something like this, the Nightborne would hate and see the kaldorei as their enemy, and even the other alliance races. I'm not against horde getting Nightborne, I'm against the fact that those 4 I mentioned earlier are horde too now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Thats what happens when you let your most uncharismatic and aggressive race do your diplomacy. They should have sent the humans to aid the Nightborne, they have a diplomatic racial and everything.
    The outcome would still be the same as Blizzard want the Nightborne in the Horde, which I am fine with, I just don't like that Thalyssra and the rest are a part of it too.

No, it doesn't. Tyrande just said that she isn't sure if she can trust the Nightborne again, it doesn't make sense that because of something like this, the Nightborne would hate and see the kaldorei as their enemy, and even the other alliance races. I'm not against horde getting Nightborne, I'm against the fact that those 4 I mentioned earlier are horde too now.
    that's not the only justification. that was the moment she chose to show tyrande's behavior, but if you do wq's all throughout the zone, you see how tyrande treats them.

she cares nothing for the civilians, uses them as meatshields. she derides them every chance she gets.

it's a culmination of all of that which lead to this.