Page 8 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    You're going to have to show us where they admitted the dossier was garbage. Note: unverified does not mean garbage, especially when the person who compiled the dossier has a history of productive work with US intelligence agencies.
    During this same time period, Ohr's wife was employed by Fusion FPS to assist in the cultivation of opposition research on Trump. Ohr later provided the FBI with all of his wife's opposition research, paid for by the DNC and Clinton Campaign via Fusion FPS. The Ohr's relationship with Steele and Fusion GPS was inexplicably concealed from the FISC.
    Enjoy your political heroes spending life in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    What law is it. You know how to cite law correct? Like If I were to say it's illegal to carry a gram of cocaine, and you said prove it I would link this.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/21/841

So i'm asking which specific law did they break. You claiming they broke one doesn't mean anything if we don't know what law they broke.
    I pasted the law. I couldn't find anything like what he's claiming.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUT...-92-Pg1783.pdf

The "application for an order" section.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You're talking out of both sides of your mouth here. The thing that was hyped up by the Republicans is exactly what you're getting all indignant about and claiming is a very big deal. This memo doesn't do anything but repeat Republican talking points that have been refuted many times over the last 6+ months. Somehow you take it as evidence of something though... Amazing.
    Two things can be true at the same time, guy. It's both true that the GOP ridiculously over hyped this, and that it's still a big deal. It's just not as big of a deal as they implied. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Two things can be true at the same time, guy. It's both true that the GOP ridiculously over hyped this, and that it's still a big deal. It's just not as big of a deal as they implied. /shrug
    So stop being hyped and come back down to earth before your next vacation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have clarified it repeatedly, but I'll go once more for you. Due to the lack of a defense attorney for the accused, the FBI must present ALL information they have to the judge, including things that are to the benefit of the accused. We know for a fact that the FBI did not reveal things they knew to the judge, namely that the source of the accusations were an opposing political party.
    This isn't a "clarification", it's a deliberate misrepresentation of the facts.

The source of the evidence (not accusations) was not an "opposing political party", it was Steele himself. His investigation may have been funded by the DNC, but there's no evidence whatsoever that they were behind his presentation of evidence, or the framing of such, to the FBI. That's where you start blatantly making shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    And who is the head of the GOP again?
    You are taking me out of context, in order to agree with my point. That's certainly interesting.

YES, I am saying that House GOP members on that committee will not impede the Democrat memo, but that Trump might.

Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post
    Enjoy your political heroes spending life in jail.
    This doesn't show them saying the dossier is garbage. You done lying yet?

- - - Updated - - -

You are taking me out of context, in order to agree with my point. That's certainly interesting.

YES, I am saying that House GOP members on that committee will not impede the Democrat memo, but that Trump might.
    You would be wrong. Thanks for lying again.

Schiff told reporters on Monday evening that the majority used another party-line vote to reject his motion to release his secret memo responding to Nunes' memo.

Why, because one or two said they might approve it? Has it been approved for release? If not, then you are once again making baseless claims.

Damn, how many lies is that for you in the past 24 hours? I have counted several.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/29/polit...emo/index.html

"The committee's vote to release the memo spearheaded by Chairman Devin Nunes means that the four-page classified document could be made public this week. But in another party-line vote, the committee voted against making a competing Democratic memo from Rep. Adam Schiff of California available as well."

Youa re a liar.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-02-02 at 06:55 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    What lie? You've been asked this multiple times already and haven't provided the lie they made.
    So Lil TJ is still not answering the salient questions? Gotta love it. I still see no teeth aside from obvious partisan posturing in this memo.

So stop spouting nonsense, and tell us which specific statute they broke. You have repeatedly stated they broke one, and ignored every post that asks you to link the statute. If you can't post the statute, it suggests to me that you are pulling this whole thread of "logic" out of your arse, or repeating what you read on some alt-right circle jerk somewhere.

Statute, or GTFO.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    This doesn't show them saying the dossier is garbage. You done lying yet?

- - - Updated - - -

You would be wrong. Thanks for lying again.
    Problem 2

You assume he is someone who cares. He is simply doing this to get a rattle. Its very early 2000s 4chan of him. Very outdated, but works time to time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    So stop spouting nonsense, and tell us which specific statute they broke. You have repeatedly stated they broke one, and ignored every post that asks you to link the statute. If you can't post the statute, it suggests to me that you are pulling this whole thread of "logic" out of your arse, or repeating what you read on some alt-right circle jerk somewhere.

Statute, or GTFO.
    Problem number 3
    You assume he will. He wont because he does not know or wants to know. He just wants a reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Isn't the FBI outright forbidden from doing that?
    No, they released a statement saying there were omissions of fact that mitigate the severity of the memo. So, yes, they DO speak on the record, sometimes. However, we do have reporting of two "high ranking FBI officials" (whatever that means), who say there are no untrue statements in the memo.

Look, this is just the beginning. All of this will be hashed out in the coming weeks and months. It may be the memo is all lies; it may be it's all true. We don't really know yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post

Point you to an "untrue fact" in a memo that contains no verifiable information?

Ok, I point you to the memo itself.

Done.
    Show me a single human denying the McCabe testimony that without the dossier, the FISA warrant would not have been sought. He said it under oath. Nobody on that committee is going to publicly deny a fact that may come to light later.

However, we do have reporting of two "high ranking FBI officials" (whatever that means), who say there are no untrue statements in the memo.
    By Fox News. Which was directly contradicted by the Director of the FBI himself disputing the factual accuracy of the memo - https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/31/polit...ent/index.html

No, they released a statement saying there were omissions of fact that mitigate the severity of the memo. So, yes, they DO speak on the record, sometimes. However, we do have reporting of two "high ranking FBI officials" (whatever that means), who say there are no untrue statements in the memo.

Look, this is just the beginning. All of this will be hashed out in the coming weeks and months. It may be the memo is all lies; it may be it's all true. We don't really know yet.
    You still have yet to address all the lies you've told on these threads in the past day. You lied about FISA, you lied about surveilling Americans overseas, and you lied about the GOP wanting to release the Schiff memo.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    They don't even make a credible accusation of lying, let alone any evidence of such.

At best, they point out the FBI didn't mention who originally paid Fusion GPS to develop the Steele dossier, but that fact is fundamentally irrelevant to the FISA court, so long as the evidence itself is credible. Which the FBI deemed it was, given past interactions with Steele and what they were able to independently corroborate.
    The hilarious thing is that the republicans paid for the dossier first. And this memo conveniently ommits that
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post

Statute, or GTFO.
    I've linked the statute for FISA warrant applications. It's nowhere I could find. It's just more dishonesty from the most dishonest poster on these forums.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I pasted the law. I couldn't find anything like what he's claiming.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUT...-92-Pg1783.pdf

The "application for an order" section.

Sec 104 makes no mention of having to disclose all info in seeking a warrant. Unless you can cite the actual number for it I seem to be missing it

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    No, today is just another version of Benghazi that will lead to nothing but a ton of wasted taxpayer dollars. The Republicans have a problem with drawing conclusions that aren't supported by facts. Their followers have a problem with gullibility.
    You could be right, but we don't know yet, as of today.

I also agree that Benghazi was nonsense, and I said so repeatedly at the time. Soldiers do not report to the SoS, they report to the SoD. Period.

You spelled voters wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    It's an accusation.

Learn words. I just taught you one for free.

You're welcome.
    I already knew that word, and it's the wrong one. The right word is alleged, not accused. You're welcome also. /hug

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooooo can we all agree this memo was a big nothing and particular posters here are just being a lil bit nutty?