Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    You assume a level of interest that isn't there. I assume its something pointless that will amount to nothing like everything else involving talking about trump but its fun to see the moral grandstanding.
    Cult45 will point to it as some "bombshell", everyone else are scratching their head as "this it?" Its a formal regurgitation of the typical right wing conspiracy peddling.

Quote Originally Posted by anesmith View Post
    I can't say.... I know that sounds silly, but I work for a certain agency in DC and more is coming out soon. The FBI is sweating bullets and should be. Hold on, a black helicopter just landed on our roof and six men dressed in all black are knocking on my door.

Deepthroat out
    So, that means you are dodging the question, because your initial claim was baseless? Good to know.

let me know when you have evidence to back up your claims.

Also, no helicopter would land on almost any building in DC. If you had ever been to the top of the Washington Monument, you would know that there's very few buildings that have spots for a helicopter to land... including certain agencies in DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, that means you are dodging the question, because your initial claim was baseless? Good to know.

let me know when you have evidence to back up your claims.

Also, no helicopter would land on almost any building in DC. If you had ever been to the top of the Washington Monument, you would know that there's very few buildings that have spots for a helicopter to land... including certain agencies in DC.
    It was a joke Libtard! A freakin joke! You need to take a chill pill and relax a bit, keyboard commando!

I thought Trump was the "law and order" candidate. Who gives a shit if there was some bias? Bias doesn't make crimes go away. What a weak excuse. With all this hoopla I was expecting something a little better than stuff we have heard from people like Hannity months ago.

"Maybe Manafort committed a crime, but he would have gotten away with it fin it weren't for you meddling FBI" is what this sounds like.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2018-02-02 at 07:45 PM.

It was a joke Libtard! A freakin joke! You need to take a chill pill and relax a bit, keyboard commando!
    I'm not a liberal, and I was calling you out on your noted bullshit. You clearly did not want to back up your bullshit, and I called you out on it. I just prefer to sometimes do that with a more passive aggressive style, as opposed to simply calling someone a flat out liar.

It was a bad joke, at least own up to that. This forum has random crazies that come around and post shit like that, so its really hard to tell if you were joking or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    It was a bad joke, at least own up to that. This forum has random crazies that come around and post shit like that, so its really hard to tell if you were joking or not.
    I knew he was joking, I simply wanted to go a more-passive route to calling him a liar. Look at his post count...

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't say
    Alt account making claims not supported by evidence. Ignored.

So after all of this.... do democrats still believe Trump colluded with Russia???

10+ Year Old Account
    I was told that as soon as this memo dropped the great liberal purge would begin, California and NY would be nuked off the map and Obama/Clinton would be headed off to gitmo. The heck happened???

Quote Originally Posted by bamf775 View Post
    So after all of this.... do democrats still believe Trump colluded with Russia???
    I'm not a Democrat, but we already have evidence of attempted collusion. That was provided by Trump Jr. on Twitter. We have lies about meetings and traveling overseas. We have two indictments, and many members of Trump's team getting caught in lies and attempts to cover it up... so sad!

Its amazing how he keeps winning isn't?

Its like watching a magicians trick
    There's no other way to read this but sarcastically.

And it's hilarious that it was unintentional on your part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, even republican publications, like redstate, are lambasting it for being so empty.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Not just democrats, but republican/Trump appointed senior DOJ officials, but I guess the Obama/Killary shadow government got to them too.

10+ Year Old Account
    /eyeroll

This again.

What you're doing is called "cherry picking". The Nunes memo, all 3 1/4 pages of it, is attempting to exclude one of the four people indicted (Carter Page) by saying that one of the pieces of evidence used as probable cause, was politically motivated. To claim this makes the entire investigation invalid is screaming into the wind.

The fact remains, that not only have multiple members of Team Trump intentionally directly worked for Russia -- Trump even fired some of them because of it -- some are now facing criminal charges for doing so. Plus, Trump Tower meeting. Trump may, or may not, have done so personally and intentionally -- the money laundering aspect of Mueller's investigation might have some interesting findings, given that even Trump admits he owes hundreds of millions to convicted money launderer Deutsche Bank. I'll wait for the results of the investigation on that one, more precisely, the word "intentionally". But anyone, including Nunes, who attempts to handwave the proven evidence that Team Trump worked with Russia, by attacking (ineffectually) a part of one of the cases against one of the defendants, isn't even fooling themselves. They already know what happened. They are just choosing to put on a brave face, and pretend they didn't vote for at best a gullible idiot who sided with murdering dictator Putin because of his ego and desire for wealth, and at worst a co-conspirator puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    There's no other way to read this but sarcastically.

And it's hilarious that it was unintentional on your part.
    Half is. One hand he blunders through everything. The shocking part is how it always works out for him in the end.

Half is. One hand he blunders through everything. The shocking part is how it always works out for him in the end.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Nope, your unawareness is palpable.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
    Nimble navigator.

Even if you hate him you gotta marvel at how this all happened.

Nimble navigator.

Even if you hate him you gotta marvel at how this all happened.
    I know exactly how it happened, willful ignorance and trolling. Idiocracy has become a real-time documentary.

“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.”

-Albert Einstein-