Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    American "women" think this is happening to them........... this is really happening to women outside of America. #sooutoftouch
    So they can't complain about being sexually assaulted because women have it worse else where? Nice logic there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Dude, if the military is not able to handle North Korea/the Viet Cong, how exactly adding ennemies is going to make the matter more tractable ?

Invading China was getting the entire Chinese military on the UN back and risked direct Soviet intervention
    It would have been initially costly for sure. But would have resulted in a better situation over there now. Then again, we could have taken Patton's advice and pushed the Soviets out of Eastern Europe while we had our Army there and they would have not had to endure all those years under Soviet oppression. This is speculation however and we are getting off topic. :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    So they can't complain about being sexually assaulted because women have it worse else where? Nice logic there.
    I would say women in America acting like catcalling is the same as being stoned for getting raped is kinda stupid if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I would say women in America acting like catcalling is the same as being stoned for getting raped is kinda stupid if you ask me.
    No one is treating them the same, stop with the fucking hyperbole and trying interjecting common sense into your posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    No one is treating them the same, stop with the fucking hyperbole and trying interjecting common sense into your posts.
    I wouldn't put it past US feminists.

"Oh them womenfolk don't know how good they got it!!".

Young men are being gutted like fish from the groin up to their necks and forced to watch as their innards start failing in Syria, meanwhile "men" in the west are scared of and complaining about modern feminists, whom are regarded as incessantly nagging lunatics by most.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post

If you complaining about female rights in the US, then you don't care about how bad women have it in Iran....

That argument passes as logic. Absolutely amazing.
    Indeed.

It's like parents being hypocritical shits as they tell you to clean your dinner plate and think about "all them starving children in Africa"... meanwhile they don't send a second thought to said children as they consume products and go about their day.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-02-03 at 12:11 AM.

Ah, the usual suspects who get into convulsions about ''feminism'' pretend to care about Iranian women.

I'm sure dropping a few multi-million dollars missiles at the wrong targets is going to help them.
    You're the 9th post... who exactly are the usual suspects?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what real oppression is. These women are selfless, genuine definition of heroes.

I wish them the best, as they're definitely going through an inhumane treatment.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    You're the 9th post... who exactly are the usual suspects?
    It's pretty basic. I'm flat out saying that the push ''OMG poor Iranian women'' is coming from people who are itching about getting a third round of regime change in Iran. Oddly enough, dropping a big, big, big manly bomb on Teheran is not going to help them a lot.

It's pretty basic. I'm flat out saying that the push ''OMG poor Iranian women'' is coming from people who are itching about getting a third round of regime change in Iran. Oddly enough, dropping a big, big, big manly bomb on Teheran is not going to help them a lot.
    Where were you reading this sort of stuff? I mean... who was saying we should drop bombs by the 9th post?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Where were you reading this sort of stuff? I mean... who was saying we should drop bombs by the 9th post?
    I want the woman of Iran to have more freedoms

However, as I'm to open a book and read, I can point out two things

1)Iran was liberalizing itself quite nicely in the seventies, with a pretty liberal Shah with modern values in mind. This Shah got a full ''regime change'' in the face once he tried to nationalize/control more Iranian oil, because some luminaries at Washington and Paris thought that it would be a brilliant idea to counter Soviet influence with religion-after all, godless commies are far worse than god-fearing freedom fighters ri-hey, why are you storming our embassy ?

2)All the previous regime changes in the area have inexplicably led to increased religious fundamentalism, so I'm really lost about how bombing Iran would help those women.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Could you explain how they fight for women to be forced to wear religious clothing? At least be honest when you argue against people you don't like.
    You ignore the apologism, advocacy, and double standards perpetrated by the left which condition people into accepting what they would otherwise call oppression.

Linda Sarsour, the feminist Muslim sharia advocate who co-founded the Women's March. World Hijab Day celebrated by leftists. Leftists calling concerns over sharia courts in the west scaremongering while freaking out over any Biblical principles in government. All examples of intersectionalist idiocy. Asking women to wear long skirts in this country is misogyny and oppression while people covering their heads and sometimes entire bodies under threat of pain or worse is ignored, stealthily promoted, or downplayed as a cultural difference.

Pretty much this, fuck that culture if they want to treat women like second class citizens.
    This is a token statement you leftists often throw out thinking it exonerates your hypocrisy and double standards. If this is how you actually felt, you would offer some meaningful solidarity, which you leftists as a whole evidently have not - feminazis are notably docile when it comes to non-western cultures doing things to women that they supposedly hate.

Intersectionalism is practically a synonym for cognitive dissonance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    "Oh them womenfolk don't know how good they got it!!".

Young men are being gutted like fish from the groin up to their necks and forced to watch as their innards start failing in Syria, meanwhile "men" in the west are scared of and complaining about modern feminists, whom are regarded as incessantly nagging lunatics by most.
    Feminists are not inconsequential pests. All SJW morons, you know, the pieces of shit who are anti-free speech and think putting trans propaganda in kindergarten is ok, are feminists.
    Last edited by Incredibale; 2018-02-03 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    You ignore the apologism, advocacy, and double standards perpetrated by the left which condition people into accepting what they would otherwise call oppression.

Linda Sarsour, the feminist Muslim sharia advocate who co-founded the Women's March. World Hijab Day celebrated by leftists. Leftists calling concerns over sharia courts in the west scaremongering while freaking out over any Biblical principles in government. All examples of intersectionalist idiocy. Asking women to wear long skirts in this country is misogyny and oppression while people covering their heads and sometimes entire bodies under threat of pain or worse is ignored, stealthily promoted, or downplayed as a cultural difference.

This is a token statement you leftists often throw out thinking it exonerates your hypocrisy and double standards. If this is how you actually felt, you would offer some meaningful solidarity, which you leftists as a whole evidently have not - feminazis are notably docile when it comes to non-western cultures doing things to women that they supposedly hate.

You mean that eeeevil leftists point out that bombing Arab countries seems to not work very well for liberalizing them ? In fact, that you seem to bomb relatively secular countries instead of deeply religious ones ?

We all know that putting the women in the kitchen and punching her if she does not breed enough white babies for her owner (while looking like a cheerleader) is ''respectful'' and ''normal'' if the pure alpha male doing it have guns ,bibles and MAGA hats. And super evil if he have guns, Korans, and Daesh flags.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Feminists are not inconsequential pests.
    By ''feminist'', you mean woman who have silly SJW ideas like not obeying as dogs to their owners ? Again, I'm not sure why I'm supposed to hate ISIS, because ISIS familial values are not strikingly different than Deep South ones over what makes a ''proper woman''.

You mean that eeeevil leftists point out that bombing Arab countries seems to not work very well for liberalizing them ? In fact, that you seem to bomb relatively secular countries instead of deeply religious ones ?
    100% against bombing countries for Israel's or globalism's sake. About every war we've been involved in or initiated was started over bullshit. As for your comment about bombing secular countries, don't know what you're babbling about - make sure you didn't forget your meds.

We all know that putting the women in the kitchen and punching her if she does not breed enough white babies for her owner (while looking like a cheerleader) is ''respectful'' and ''normal'' if the pure alpha male doing it have guns ,bibles and MAGA hats. And super evil if he have guns, Korans, and Daesh flags.
    You sure like embellishing (lying) about what traditionalists want. It isn't about punching women for not having enough "white" babies (this race crap wasn't even brought up, you troll). Women being at home doing house work and taking care of kids isn't oppression, it's something every successful culture fostered for thousands of years, and it isn't equivalent to violence or having women wear a full-body veil.

By ''feminist'', you mean woman who have silly SJW ideas like not obeying as dogs to their owners ? Again, I'm not sure why I'm supposed to hate ISIS, because ISIS familial values are not strikingly different than Deep South ones over what makes a ''proper woman''.
    They are entirely different but expanding on that would violate the selectively enforced rules on discussing religion and would delve into nuances that trolls like yourself won't understand.

Good for Iran. At least it seems they can at least protest. In the West’s favorite ally, Saudia Arabia, you can get arrested merely for dancing in the street.

Oh, okay, it's KOOL and LEGIT to have the woman moving from the kitchen to the bedroom and obey like a dog her owner if she is not wearing a veil Gotcha ! It's the tissue that is evil. After all, one of the most beloved rats of the alt-right, Vox Day, squeaked that the Talibans were a-okay to pitch acid in the faces of little girls going to school.

After all, wumin knowing how to read might get silly Jew-I mean ''cultural marxist'' ideas like that their owner might not have the right to punch them if they are not obedient enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Government's should not be in the business of telling people what to wear. Screw the Iranian government for this, they are fucking clown shoes.
    Just to understand your point of view, does that include public nudity?
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Iran should return to Zoroastrianism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooti View Post
    Just to understand your point of view, does that include public nudity?
    Hells yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Iran should return to Zoroastrianism.
    As this is not really a possibility and that the HIGHLY previsible results of another regime change bit would be ''massacre and exile of the remaining Zoroastrians'', do you have other ideas ?