Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post48814302

- - - Updated - - -

Have Secret Society™ members Obama, Hillary, Comey, Steele, and Kaepernick been hauled away in handcuffs yet?

https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/statu...82782069084160

When Frank Luntz is mocking you it's time to reevaluate your entire existence.
    I just want to let you know how flattered I am to be your man crush. Keep pushing that refresh.

Has anyone actually been arrested or anything? Those talks of "treason" are from complete idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And who did, according to Nunes? Trey Gowdy. And what does Gowdy have to say about this? "I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The contents of this memo do not - in any way - discredit his investigation." http://thehill.com/homenews/house/37...obe-in-any-way Womp womp.
    Things are eventually going to blow, and Gowdy doesn't want much scrutiny from Mueller.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Most(read not all) conservatives aren’t that nasty and combative though. That is a trait of their opposition.

Peace
    You are claiming that all liberals are nasty and combative? That's surprising from your usual vapid "both sides are the same" posting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I think it demonstrates the tendency of conservatives toward accuracy.
    Have you been asleep for the last two decades? That's the only possible reason I think you'd claim that conservatives have a bias towards accuracy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    We are what 8 hours in and there are already talks of pushing "treason" charges against FBI officials.
    Sorry man, the voices in your head don't count.

Nothing will change and rhetoric doesn't count for much of anything. Unless there is any actual action taken this memo is a dud.

I just want to let you know how flattered I am to be your man crush. Keep pushing that refresh.
    If mocking you and your unfounded assertions derived from your extensive law studies at Trump University constitutes a man-crush in your world, one must question whether you have become addicted to abusive relationships.

There is help available.

TLDR version of events for those who would like a simple explanation of the memo:

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Has anyone actually been arrested or anything? Those talks of "treason" are from complete idiots.
    See above your post for evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

TLDR version of events for those who would like a simple explanation of the memo:

Well that's just adorable.

Well now we know where Jizzy gets his info, as if it was a surprise.

Ah /pol/, where everyone goes for all their information!

Deleted
    So the GOP defense for Trump's collusion/money laundering/obstruction is now "well if you guys played fair you never woulda found out!"

I like it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Ah /pol/, where everyone goes for all their information!
    He's further reinforcing the fact that 4chan isn't to be used for anything other than memes and lulz.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Nunes admitted on FOX that he didn't read the fisa applications, but the person who did was Gowdy. Rep. Gowdy's official statement was the memo doesn't discredit the Mueller investigation in any way.

At this point some people should just stop trying to pretend this memo does what they want it to do.

So, you are just regurgitating conspiracy theories... got it.

I'm still waiting for this "bombshell."

Conspiracy theories is against the rules here.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    They're Trumpkins. It's gonna be on paper like this.

No.

"Communicate" has too many syllables in it for a Trumpkin.

- - - Updated - - -

because we all know /pol is a bastian of truth and integrity, amirite?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    No.

"Communicate" has too many syllables in it for a Trumpkin.
    Thanks for juxtaposing this post with the /pol post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Now this is going beyond ridiculous, beyond pathetic. This is... I have no words to describe this asinine post.

I'm going to have to ask for forgiveness on this one
    No, after everything you've pushed, peddled, parroted, and regurgitated while claiming you "do a ton of research", you don't deserve to be forgiven.

I do a ton of research
    Last edited by Bdatik; 2018-02-03 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    No, after everything you've pushed, peddled, parroted, and regurgitated while claiming you "do a ton of research", you don't deserve to be forgiven.
    Hey, my Papadopoulos opinion is based solely around my reading of the plea deal. My rendering of the facts on the claim that "conservatives started the Steele dossier" is all built exclusively upon my own research. My opinion on the Steele dossier and FISA was built upon lots of research, McCarthy simply wrote about it so well he was an excellent vehicle to link.

Trust me, around sharp-eyed opponents, you'd better be doing your research.

Hey, my Papadopoulos opinion is based solely around my reading of the plea deal. My rendering of the facts on the claim that "conservatives started the Steele dossier" is all built exclusively upon my own research. My opinion on the Steele dossier and FISA was built upon lots of research, McCarthy simply wrote about it so well he was an excellent vehicle to link.

Trust me, around sharp-eyed opponents, you'd better be doing your research.
    Oh...lord.

You have proven by the opinions you espouse, based on your "tons of research", that while you may read a.lot of things, processing and comprehending them are not part of the process for you. You have declared that your political leanings dictate your conclusions despite what any evidence might show you.

Trust me, you better up your fuckin game, rookie.