Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Vote: Robozerim

No reason other than to start choo choo and then we can hopefully get competing choo choos and lots of day 1 information going forward! And a lynch, don't forget that! Right everyone??? Right....crickets.
    Sheep!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's 3:30am for me, too. Though no sleep for me yet due to insomnia and being begged to tank in FFXIV...
    I just spent the last couple hours between leveling a Highmountain Tauren Warrior or tanking M+ on my Paladin... now its likely go drink with the girlfriend.

I've been sort of tempted to dust off WoW again. Though I keep getting distracted by other games.

Just this past week alone, Monster Hunter World, Dissidia NT and a new FFXIV patch have tempted me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I reigned supreme until everyone murdered the baby peach!
    I tried to protect you. Peaches must stay together!

10+ Year Old Account
    spam spam spam i am spamming.

Anywho whats going.
    @Crissi I'm sure you'll enjoy this but #FLYEAGLESFLY

10+ Year Old Account
    haaaaate you. Fuck the Eagles!

in fact, I hate you so much

unvote

vote crackleslap

10+ Year Old Account
    Hai Cuties,

Internet was down all morning, apologizes for only posting now.

How is everyone?

Vote: Cruelle

Cause we all know that its the right move to make!

7+ Year Old Account
    UNVOTE
    VOTE Crissi

#FlyEaglesFly
    #justkelthings
    #FuckthePatriots

That is all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    haaaaate you. Fuck the Eagles!

in fact, I hate you so much

unvote

vote crackleslap
    hahhahaha knew that would get you. My brother is Eagles fan. Am going to watch the game with him. Should be interesting.

7+ Year Old Account
    I still see all these daggers... and just wish I was around long enough before Dendrek poofed to get one.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Crissi are you one of those sheep that loves the Patriots... or are you even worse, a cowboys fan?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I still see all these daggers... and just wish I was around long enough before Dendrek poofed to get one.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Crissi are you one of those sheep that loves the Patriots... or are you even worse, a cowboys fan?
    Criss is a Cowboys fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    Virothe is Canada full of ducks then? i have never understood your fetish.
    No, but it's full of nasty ass Geese and by comparison most things are beautiful and it's not a fetish. When I started playing I had a darkwinng duck avatar and someone made a joke about me and ducks so I switched my pic to a new duck and then I got the nickname god duck after the dark elf game and It stuck lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Sir, I must know. Where do you locate all of these crazy Duck pictures for your avatar.

This is more than just Google can provide. (Either that or you spend WAY to much time Googling ducks.)
    Hey, I drew some of my past ones. I find terrible ones and Photoshop the fuck out of them too and I use multiple search engines because Google is terrible for media results searching. Searching duck anything is usually like -YOU MEAN RUBBER DUCKS RIGHT?!?-

You all don't know how hard I work to keep the duck theme up lmao

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -
    Cowboys fan.

Suck it, Marack.

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    Sorry Raza my cats tail doesn't like you
    As a former certified animal trainer, with a cat (Lliira - she's a joydancer) who is trained to all sorts of tricks, i wish to have some whispering time with your feline -- i think i can change its mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I've been sort of tempted to dust off WoW again. Though I keep getting distracted by other games.

Just this past week alone, Monster Hunter World, Dissidia NT and a new FFXIV patch have tempted me.
    Nah, not worth coming back to Wow yet (even though there's a lot of things to do). Feel free to when BFA comes out though !
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Nah, not worth coming back to Wow yet (even though there's a lot of things to do). Feel free to when BFA comes out though !
    But the Alied races and heritage armor for leveling them from 20... thats 4 toons i need to do before BfA

But the Alied races and heritage armor for leveling them from 20... thats 4 toons i need to do before BfA
    It takes way longer to level up than before if you're aiming for the heritage armor. Unless you ask someone to do some Stockade runs or something.

...But yeah, they're pretty cool. :P
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    It takes way longer to level up than before if you're aiming for the heritage armor. Unless you ask someone to do some Stockade runs or something.

...But yeah, they're pretty cool. :P
    More or less something to burn some time with a couple guildies. If you have a few people, you can make dungeons/questing fun. Play classes/roles you dont typically do.

Not sure how well this turned out but I tried to do a quick template of the dagger for peeps, I can prbly make them in the future but /shrug let's see what people say about this I guess

(small thanks to Lora for having a short enough name to make this even possible, it still took over an hour to get this done)

- - - Updated - - -

For real though, let me know if you see anything that needs done to clean up the image any more than it already is.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Not sure how well this turned out but I tried to do a quick template of the dagger for peeps, I can prbly make them in the future but /shrug let's see what people say about this I guess

(small thanks to Lora for having a short enough name to make this even possible, it still took over an hour to get this done)

- - - Updated - - -

For real though, let me know if you see anything that needs done to clean up the image any more than it already is.
    Nice one ! May be a good idea to put it on the 1st page of Mafia discussion thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    This time I promise not to wait for an email and check the actually site lol I’m so fucking sorry!
    Come quick before Largehorn draws his hammer !