Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    God Forbid.

Next they will Ban NFL Cheerleaders

Who will do Dallas ?

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Will be interesting to see how it pans out by the end of the year, to see what the viewership will be at the end of the 2018 season..
    Viewership isn't the only thing that equates to income and the increase of their stocks. I guarantee you that they will do whatever they think will make them money, and that isn't always from views. While it's true, it could be a bubble, it could also be an untapped floodgate of revenue, effectively an investment into a greater market that hasn't been addressed until now. At least, that is what current investment looks like. With all of that money, they will likely be able to attempt many new things in the coming year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    That was my first idea too, heck, if grid girls were good for business, than grid boys would prolly help the sport appeal to different demographics as well.
    While that would have been the better idea for the long run, I understand what they are doing from a media standpoint. They just got a massive amount of funding and backing from their investors from the position that they made in the media, they can use that investment money to revamp a lot of their appeal WITH still having the notion to place both grid boys and grid girls if they wanted to later. It's actually quite smart of them, manipulating the media to make a killing with investment and grant themselves a lot of new freedoms to appeal to new audiences. They can double-back whenever they want and ride BOTH waves of investment interest if they play their cards right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds great the tradition of women being eye candy in the background for sports is stupid and should have ended a long time ago. I mean not every football team has them, not every basketball has them, over all it serves no purpose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Again, when virtually all of the audience is hetro male, how would 'grid boys' make any sense? Do you see skimpily clad young women at events that are primarily attended by women?
    Because the object to the sports has nothing to do with the women at all zero.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Honestly I couldn't give a shit either way. I watch motorsport for the racing and having grid girls or not makes no difference at all.

If I had a daughter though I would want to have her aspire to be a driver, not a pretty face holding a umbrella.
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Exactly and Disney are slowly ever so slowly beginning to realize how much they screwed up the franchise.. You know it is getting bad when you need to buy a non canon book to explain all the plot holes in The Last Jedi..
    Oh Jesus fracking Christ, you imagine that there was no plot holes in the other movies ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Yeah no, that's the same argument that has ruined franchises like Star Wars and Marvel comics. The reason 50% of the market place (women) don't attend motor racing isn't because there are no grid boys, it's because they have no interest in racing. All you are doing is pissing off your existing audience.
    Oh yes, Marvel ruined comics because of having a couple of females ones, not because they have dozens of iterations and reboots. Like they ''RUINED'' Starwars by adding an bisexual archeologist instead of 256 lame Jedis like the EU.

Well feminazi in general are obese ugly woman whom not even a gorilla would be interested in so they enrage when attractive females get paid and adored for being attractive.

Don't worry guys.. we know what happened to the Communists after Ronald Reagan destroyed them.
    They moved to the west.

The PC movement is all about making Western Men men weaker & weaker.

Eventually, they will take over if this keeps up.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Again: the Montréal GP bring every year a massive upsurge of juvenile prostitution.
    Again, it has fuck all to do with grid girls and is a problem with the local police to solve.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Well feminazi in general are obese ugly woman whom not even a gorilla would be interested in so they enrage when attractive females get paid and adored for being attractive.
    And people who squeak those lines certainly have rock-hard abs that would not got them mocked by a down on her luck meth user in Anchorage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Humpty Doo View Post
    Don't worry guys.. we know what happened to the Communists after Ronald Reagan destroyed them.
    They moved to the west.

The PC movement is all about making Western Men men weaker & weaker.

Eventually, they will take over if this keeps up.
    I was not aware than manhood depended on having eye candy on a ''sport'' that is about ''blackmailing government for paying Bernie's coke''

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, since this is just turning into gender stuff, Im closing this