Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    More randomness lol.

Is it only heirloom weapon upgrades? I don't see the armor upgrades on the vendor.

After 13 years again the same things .

Guys, on characters where I skipped Legion intro questline I can't complete "A Gift for the King of Stormwind" daily because Anduin is not there in the Stormwind Keep. Is there any fast way of fixing it? I know he's back there when you actually complete the questline but I'm guessing it's not intended since what would be the point of having a skip that makes other things break, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    You're playing the same game for 13 years and complain about the same things... are you for real?

All those complainers, please apply at Blizzard and prove that you can do better.

Deleted
    Still amazes me people want ugly mounts so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Alextwista View Post
    Well, ever since they made it so that lowbies can loot the boxes, I've ran that stupid instance on several toons and never seen it. I just want it to add to my collection so that I can get the next mount achievement when it releases. Currently at 332 and still farming stuff from Pandaria up. Some of us really love raiding, others love pvp and I love mounts.

Mount collecting is literally the only reason I started playing wow. I saw a person while my friend was playing, a tauren on netherdrake, and I went out and bought all the way up to Wrath, a new video card, upgraded my memory from 4 gigs to 8 gigs just to play so I could get THAT mount. I started in Wrath and instead of leveling to 80, I went and did netherdrake dailies and even learned what 'farming' meant by gathering eggs to turn in for rep. I had my 50 mount achievement before I hit lvl 80, not long after that, I had my 100 mount achievement.

Just makes me sad, is all. I want that stupid rocket so I can be done running the bloody thing.

Deleted
    "You can queue through the dungeon finder to kill Apothecary Hummel, who drops a Heart-Shaped Box or Heart-Shaped Carton (depending on your level) for the first kill of the day - this can contain:

5-10x Love Token
    Toxic Wasteling
    Forever-Lovely Rose
    Vile Fulminator’s Mask
    The Heartbreaker
    Big Love Rocket"

Does this not mean it can drop from Heart-Shaped Carton or am i not understanding it right??

Quote Originally Posted by gliosarcoma View Post
    "You can queue through the dungeon finder to kill Apothecary Hummel, who drops a Heart-Shaped Box or Heart-Shaped Carton (depending on your level) for the first kill of the day - this can contain:

5-10x Love Token
    Toxic Wasteling
    Forever-Lovely Rose
    Vile Fulminator’s Mask
    The Heartbreaker
    Big Love Rocket"

Does this not mean it can drop from Heart-Shaped Carton or am i not understanding it right??
    The mount doesn't drop from the Carton. Only from the Heart-Shaped Box.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    Don't like it, don't buy it. Part of the complete package, pre-order now..
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

still can't mog the vile mask, lame.

Quote Originally Posted by RayahP View Post
    I want that stupid rocket so I can be done running the bloody thing.
    Seems a common theme to wow content.

Looks like I'm spending Valentine's Day the same way I always do this year: grinding for a big pink love rocket.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, another shit move from Blizzard. So glad i left this game.
    C'mon guys, on to the hamster wheel!

Deleted
    who cares, fuck blizzard for allied repe grinds

Quote Originally Posted by Alextwista View Post
    That's the weird thing, everybody wants the mount, but nobody is really going to use it. They just want it for another 1 on their mount total. I won't lie, that's why I wanted it, but seriously a 1 in 3333 chance to get it from a boss that is only up for 2 weeks out of a year. I used to waste so much time on it, sending 30 something toons a day every day during the even. I have finally checked out and I am done. It is a huge waste of time for an ugly mount. Just feels like Blizzard is trolling us on this now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaydian View Post
    That's the weird thing, everybody wants the mount, but nobody is really going to use it. They just want it for another 1 on their mount total. I won't lie, that's why I wanted it, but seriously a 1 in 3333 chance to get it from a boss that is only up for 2 weeks out of a year. I used to waste so much time on it, sending 30 something toons a day every day during the even. I have finally checked out and I am done. It is a huge waste of time for an ugly mount. Just feels like Blizzard is trolling us on this now.
    Speak for yourself. Invincible and the star dragon, I want just to have them. The big red love rocket, I want it for all the immature phallus jokes.

I mean, I'm checked out on the grind too. But if it did drop for me last year, I have toons where it'd be their primary mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeranath View Post
    Great, another year that I won’t get the rocket
    You can do it! I belive in you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaydian View Post
    I have at least 4 characters who would use the mount. 3 are engineers and one is a paladin proudly using the "Love God" title since I got it for my account.

As someone who played off and on for ~10 years but skipped all of Legion and half of WoD, this sucks. I would still log in occasionally for Winterveil and Love is in the Air events on low level toons since it was free.