Man United with another horrible performance... pretty sure this will end with a draw.

Sanchez is the first MU player I hope gets both his legs broken cause seeing him just makes me sick to my stomach. The fact that anyone would change their username after him and have his ugly face as avatar makes my skin crawl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Man United with another horrible performance... pretty sure this will end with a draw.

Sanchez is the first MU player I hope gets both his legs broken cause seeing him just makes me sick to my stomach. The fact that anyone would change their username after him and have his ugly face as avatar makes my skin crawl.
    Well I'm gonna skip commenting on most of what you said about wishing someone brakes both their legs, but Sanchez have been Uniteds best player in the first half by far. He is the only player that seems to think its ok to go forward when you're attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Well I'm gonna skip commenting on most of what you said about wishing someone brakes both their legs, but Sanchez have been Uniteds best player in the first half by far. He is the only player that seems to think its ok to go forward when you're attacking.
    No he hasn't. He didn't do anything for the first 30 minutes and then what he did do in the final 15 minutes was rolling around on the grass. If I had to pick a motm of the first half I would probably say Lingard, despite some mediocre finishing he has linked up nicely a few times. Just no end product sadly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post

Tbh Bobby Carlos is the biggest bellend on this forum.

I'd say break his legs, but the cunt probably has deep vein thrombosis from being an armchair fan.

Infracted
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2018-02-03 at 04:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Tbh Bobby Carlos is the biggest bellend on this forum.

I'd say break his legs, but the cunt probably has deep vein thrombosis from being an armchair fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sanchez must be starting to get pretty frustrated. He has made several opening passes in to Huddersfields penalty are so far, but none of them have really led to any great chances because the other United players just cant do anything with it....

Ah nice! Always fun to see Lukaku score

Brighton giving it hard to Moyeseh

Deleted
    NG back with vengeance I see.

Deleted
    Can't see Huddersfield staying up.

Not enough goals in that team.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Can't see Huddersfield staying up.

Not enough goals in that team.
    Yeah I think so too. WBA also looks dreadful at the moment. You need momentum going into the spring and WBA and Huddersfield just look finished at the moment. Harder to say about the third team, though I personally would be fine with Stoke going down.

Lacazette dropped to bench. ayyyyy

Deleted
    Scenes at Cappielow.

Greenock Morton 2-1 Dunfermline.

another man of the match performance from sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    The lad needs to go back to France.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    Kept subbing him off at weird times and taking him out of the team at odd times for the already gone Sanchez IIRC.

Strange how he's been treated but he made his bed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    another man of the match performance from sanchez
    Gets a dubious PK?

Mourinho will be jealous with your new bromance.

Auber and Mhki starting and a Goal already. Wenger in ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Auber and Mhki starting and a Goal already. Wenger in ?
    Mhki looking really good for them actually.

Deleted
    A very strong performance so far from Arsenal.
    Everton at sixes and sevens at the back.

2 - 0 dont get cocky blud !