Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    Oh yes, you have conclusions. About my refusal to answer inane honey trap questions. About murderers and nationalists that must be white for it to work and some fucking fascists.

I have an opinion about nationalism: it's the only healthy conclusion about having a world with differing peoples on it. Because you can only rely on them trying to act in their best interest if they fucking bother to deal with your shit at all.

I have an opinion about fascism: that the desire to keep peoples together, instead of constantly creating imaginary divides and then seeking to bring those psychoses onto the collective consciousness of your nation, is just fucking healthy.

I have one opinion about murderers: we don't need any more of them. If you do, you can open your own borders to them.
    So, you are proving me right in my assumptions about you... thanks. Man, it's great when people help to prove you right.

It's nice to know that you think this fascist piece of shit who went on the shooting spree is completely unjustified in his actions, and is terrible human being.

You think fascism and white nationalism are good things, I happen to think those people are terrible human beings.

We will likely not find too much middle ground on those opinions.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-02-03 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You still refuse to answer questions I have been asking for quite some time. Let me know when you can answer those.

- - - Updated - - -

I asked you questions that you absolutely refused to answer. Are you going to turn around and get upset if I based conclusions off of your unwillingness to answer? You don't get to have it both ways, sorry. Your refusal to answer such questions says plenty about you.
    I am not going to tell you where I live if hear your political opinions...

Deleted
    So, you are proving me right in my assumptions about you... thanks. Man, it's great when people help to prove you right.

It's nice to know that you think this fascist piece of shit who went on the shooting spree is completely unjustified in his actions, and is terrible human being.

You think fascism and white nationalism are good things, I happen to think those people are terrible human beings.

We will likely not find too much middle ground on those opinions.
    It's fucking dandy you felt good. You're still an unhealthy individual to society and everyone around you if you keep running on those fumes you've got there~~

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    What was your point again? Something about "muh freedom" and unlimited migration having no consequences which goes contrary to all data on the matter? Good points, muchacho!
    I have never once called for unlimited migration, have I?

Now, I have stated my love of freedom on many occasions, that's not in dispute. I'm just astonished at how often I see people arguing against it. I thought everyone liked freedom... I guess not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I am not going to tell you where I live if hear your political opinions...
    That's a shame, have a wonderful day.

- - - Updated - - -

It's fucking dandy you felt good. You're still an unhealthy individual to society and everyone around you if you keep running on those fumes you've got there~~
    What's so unhealthy about supporting individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets? Personally, I think opposing oppression and murder is a good thing.

Deleted
    What's so unhealthy about supporting individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets? Personally, I think opposing oppression and murder is a good thing.
    How progressive. This time you didn't mention fascism.

That goes along with "oppression." Fascists happen to be huge fans of oppression. I would assume you knew that, since you seem to be a big fan.

Deleted
    That goes along with "oppression." Fascists happen to be huge fans of oppression. I would assume you knew that, since you seem to be a big fan.
    I don't think nearly as much about those things as you think I do, or as you do.

We all know that the usual suspects are in awe over this deed. This is what they call ''war''-studs like the KKK, the Waffen SS or Dylan Roof killing with impunity random impure non white. A rat like Brevik is manhood incarnated for them.

The entire concept that ''war'' usually involve people shooting back at you is of course completely lost on the usual suspects.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you are blaming the victims for being foreigners? That sounds pretty moronic. You have a racist white nationalist shooting people... and you want to blame others. The SJW mentality in you is real. Blaming victims because they are black, and in a country is about the same as blaming a rape victim for being a woman... and saying it's feminism's fault.

I hate to break it to you, but multiculturalism doesn't need to be forced. All that required for multiculturalism to exist is for people to not try and force it from existing.
    Unfortunately there are a lot of people with that mentality on these forums... Some probably trolls the rest are probably just stupid :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I don't think nearly as much about those things as you think I do, or as you do.
    That's a shame, it really is. I hope you think about such things in the future.

Stay shut rightie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Nah, it's just not surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

His daughters are kind of hot, though. Maybe you were in the Gary "What's Aleppo?" Johnson camp.
    So you support the death penalty and further action to reduce the chances of further neo nazi attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    So based on this insane breed of logic, we can't criticize Islamic terrorism either, since that will lead to the creation of more Islamists? We can't criticize extreme left-wing people, that would create more of them after all?
    It is just another person who confuses 'we should not ostracize all Muslims because there is Islamic terrorism, because that only helps terrorists recruit more fighters' with 'we should not ostracize Islamic Terrorists'.
    It is perfectly fine to criticize Islamic terrorists, just like it is fine to criticize Christian terrorists, as long as one does not extrapolates from those people onto anyone who shares an attribute with them.

Deleted
    That's a shame, it really is. I hope you think about such things in the future.
    Oh, let's play this little game of yours. This time you answer all of these, preferably in order.

Why? Are you really encouraging me to think about them? Why are you doing so? Why do you must insist on constructing some kind of worthless mental image of me when all we're doing is shitposting on a World of Warcraft gaming forum to waste time? I certainly hope you're wasting time here on a leisurely basis, because otherwise that's just pathological.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JCD000 View Post
    Stay shut rightie.
    You too man, you too. At least you didn't moralize me.

Oh, let's play this little game of yours. This time you answer all of these, preferably in order.

Why? Are you really encouraging me to think about them? Why are you doing so? Why do you must insist on constructing some kind of worthless mental image of me when all we're doing is shitposting on a World of Warcraft gaming forum to waste time? I certainly hope you're wasting time here on a leisurely basis, because otherwise that's just pathological.

- - - Updated - - -

You too man, you too. At least you didn't moralize me.
    Why what? Maybe you should be a little more clear in that exact question. Perhaps you can provide a bit more context.

I would love for you to think about oppression, and why you support it. Hopefully, it will lead to some self realization, and maybe you won't continue to support violence and authoritarian ideologies.

I don't think constructing images of people is a waste of time. Hopefully, people will see violent authoritarians and their rhetoric, and choose to not support such people.

Do you see how easy that was? You. Are. Welcome.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-02-03 at 05:51 PM.

Ok, here is a completely startling piece of info.

There is a thing called ''justice'', which is probably some sort of SJW thingy. That thing imply that people get punished for, prepare yourself, actual crimes. I know it's flabergasting for alt righters out of their daily communion with meth or varnish, but even if they have black skin, six Africans are not guilty of the crimes committed by a seventh ! Yes, we all know you worship vigilantes gunning down non white people ''TO PUT DUH DARKIES IN THEIR PLACE'', but as ''humiliating my racial pride by being different than me and walking in front of me and stealing my air'' is not a crime, it's pretty much non justifiable, even if Breitbart and Alex Jones tell you so.

Because, guess who is using exactly the argument ''KILL AS MANY AS YOU CAN ! THEY ARE THE ENENMY OF YOUR PEOPLE ! THEY ARE VERMIN UNWORTHY OF LIVING, BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT THAN YOU ! PROVE HOW A MAN YOU ARE ! '' ?

Daesh.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Ok, here is a completely startling piece of info.

There is a thing called ''justice'', which is probably some sort of SJW thingy. That thing imply that people get punished for, prepare yourself, actual crimes. I know it's flabergasting for alt righters out of their daily communion with meth or varnish, but even if they have black skin, six Africans are not guilty of the crimes committed by a seventh ! Yes, we all know you worship vigilantes gunning down non white people ''TO PUT DUH DARKIES IN THEIR PLACE'', but as ''humiliating my racial pride by being different than me and walking in front of me and stealing my air'' is not a crime, it's pretty much non justifiable, even if Breitbart and Alex Jones tell you so.

Because, guess who is using exactly the argument ''KILL AS MANY AS YOU CAN ! THEY ARE THE ENENMY OF YOUR PEOPLE ! THEY ARE VERMIN UNWORTHY OF LIVING, BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT THAN YOU ! PROVE HOW A MAN YOU ARE ! '' ?

Daesh.
    When the system fails the people will take up arms.

The people are not ideal hence why we have laws to start with. Breaking one law leads to people breaking others in turn.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    When the system fails the people will take up arms.

The people are not ideal hence why we have laws to start with. Breaking one law leads to people breaking others in turn.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah the uprising Turner Diaries style. The holy grail of the alt-right. Except that as ''war'' goes by, it's that kind of stud-someone heroically emptying a magazine on a crowd, with the usual vermin praising the deed afterward.

Then again, when you lionize the KKK, you are quite limited in the kind of ''heroes'' you can pick...You have the dudes that heroically lynch immigrants and the dudes who heroically burn alive African Americans, or the dudes who heorically torch down French and Russian villages instead of going to the front.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2018-02-03 at 06:19 PM.

Deleted
    Why what? Maybe you should be a little more clear in that exact question. Perhaps you can provide a bit more context.

I would love for you to think about oppression, and why you support it. Hopefully, it will lead to some self realization, and maybe you won't continue to support violence and authoritarian ideologies.

I don't think constructing images of people is a waste of time. Hopefully, people will see violent authoritarians and their rhetoric, and choose to not support such people.

Do you see how easy that was? You. Are. Welcome.
    You avoided all of that quite nicely and kept leaping onto violence and things I don't like = bad, and then implied I'm trying to support and/or pose myself as a violent authoritarian?

Amazing. And then you exclaim constructing images of people on online gaming forums is a good use of your time, that's just splendid, and some more about and rhetoric at that.

What the question was why do you think this is all so serious you must keep moralizing so hard you literally project your animus of badevilbad people upon me. Easy indeed it was after you made the first decision about that, wasn't it, all that moral precedent.

Quote Originally Posted by zomgzerg View Post
    italians are not white btw
    Most Italians identify as white in the US. Although they also have their own ethnic identity. 'White' like with most classifications are largely social constructs.

Most Jim Crow Laws considered Mexicans as white while MENA people are classified as 'White Americans' by the US Census Bureau.
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2018-02-03 at 06:18 PM.