Poll: Are you satisfied with your boosted 100 character?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You paid 50 for the xpac. 20 for the special edition mounts and pet if you wanted them. And 0 for the boost. Therefore it was free.
    The expansion price "coincidentally" rose by 10 euros when they started giving out boosts. Gee, I wonder how that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    There are no free boosts, what are you talking about?
    The Free Boost. The game costs 60 bucks, boosts also cost 60 bucks. But the game and a boost only cost 60 bucks, not 120 dollars. Therefor FREE.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    The Free Boost. The game costs 60 bucks, boosts also cost 60 bucks. But the game and a boost only cost 60 bucks, not 120 dollars. Therefor FREE.
    That makes no sense what so ever. You pay $60 so it's a $60 boost. Or rather it's an expansion (that you won't get for another 8 months) and a boost but it sure as heck is not free.
    Your logic is flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    why free? i had to pay for the new addon package that includes the boost. Dont be victim to marketing gags like this.
    Thats true xD BFA price is so high because of "free level 110 boost" :P Still people find it "free boost"

Boosted a rogue (only class I didnt have on at least 105 - had Orc Rogue 56) - Nightborne. Having a blast with it. Pickpocketing the shit out of everything, sapping people and stuff
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

"Free Boost"... most expensive expansion ever at 45€. Ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boosted a horde to unlock Nightborne and Highmountain, created a Highmountain and Nightborne then removed the toon I boosted. :>
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Haven't used mine yet.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    I am considering using my boost on a void elf priest, because the racials seem insane for PvP. I haven't decided yet because I already have three priests...one horde 110, one alliance 110 and one alliance 100. However, I don't like the server/race of my alliance 110 or the race of my alliance 100 and I don't want to pay for a race change or server transfer.

I don't really know what else I would boost. I have most other classes where I want them.

I'm holding my free 110 for one of the new races that get revealed during BFA. Maybe an iron dwarf Paladin... or if they have something new like the Vulpera.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already have all classes at 110, halfheartedly leveling a Highmountain Warrior now, will probably do at least 1 or 2 more 110's before BfA

i havent yet cause i am pissed off
    it should have been 1 or 2 free race changes, or a choice, because come on, seriously?
    this boost is useless for people who want to earn the hertiage armor, and for me for excample 100% useless other then boosting a horde toon i guess...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, I'm fine with my lovely boost.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    i only boosted my forsaken warlock so i can get my hands on my nightborne.

Formerly known as Arafal

Alliance character. I have all classes to 110 on horde even though I only play 1. Chose an alliance for the Double Agent Achievement.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    So what did ya pick and why? First with that race/allied race? New to that class. Replay with something familiar? How well did it turn out for you, did you choose correctly? Would you redo?
    No, I fucking wasted mine like a dumbass

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    why free? i had to pay for the new addon package that includes the boost. Dont be victim to marketing gags like this.
    Level boost costs more than the basic expansion. Don't be a victim to nonsensical financial ideologies. The boost is free
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope. I wish i coulda got a free race change instead. Alts are zzzzzzz

Didn't boost anything yet
    I was thinking that maybe I will use it on an Alliance ( my opposite faction) to get the new races, then I though about that, I don't care , I will never do the leveling process for Alliance. I wasted my level 90 boost during WoD for an Alliance toon, and never did lkog onto it.

I'm going to keep it and eventually boost an hordy when we are going to have more character slots in BAF. Always usefull to have more max level toons for farming raid mount.
    I'm curious about the new leveling process, I'm going to finish with my Highmountain and Nightborn before using the boost, not in a rush.
    Alsoo, I will see if we are going to get nerfed so we wont be able to solo old raid content in the future

Boosted a Horde toon to unlock Nightborne. Immediately deleted it afterwards :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Didn't boost anything yet
    I was thinking that maybe I will use it on an Alliance ( my opposite faction) to get the new races, then I though about that, I don't care , I will never do the leveling process for Alliance. I wasted my level 90 boost during WoD for an Alliance toon, and never did lkog onto it.

I'm going to keep it and eventually boost an hordy when we are going to have more character slots in BAF. Always usefull to have more max level toons for farming raid mount.
    I'm curious about the new leveling process, I'm going to finish with my Highmountain and Nightborn before using the boost, not in a rush.
    Alsoo, I will see if we are going to get nerfed so we wont be able to solo old raid content in the future
    The difference here is that questlines will be much different between Horde and Alliance in BFA - or at least that's what Blizzard has said. Having at least one Alliance character at 110 allows you to experience, well, the other half of the expansion.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    No, I fucking wasted mine like a dumbass

- - - Updated - - -

Level boost costs more than the basic expansion. Don't be a victim to nonsensical financial ideologies. The boost is free
    Check your invoice email. i paid for following items:

World of Warcraft®: Battle for Azeroth, which consists of:

World of Warcraft®: Battle for Azeroth Charakteraufwertung (Stufe 110) ---> (boost)
    World of Warcraft®: Battle For Azeroth ---------->> (expansion)

Gesamt (Einschließlich gesetzlicher Mehrwertsteuer) --------> (total, including vat)
    44,99 EUR

Verkauft von
    Blizzard Entertainment®

(Die Kontaktinformationen können Sie in den Verkaufsbedingungen finden.)

If u dont run a business yourself and never made an legally correct invoice, i can assume that you might think that the bosst is free, but in the real world it is included in the total, and it is (as required by law) listed as an separate item on the invoice.