Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I like the allied Races, but would much prefer if they were all swapped. what I mean is that Horde Gets Void Elf, and Alliance get Tauren. It would make it a lot of fun playing the other side and giving the Horde a few more pretty races and Alliance some "Monster" races. Im not even Revered with the Nightfallen so they are out for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    How about *gasp* STORY?!

It's still a fucking RPG.
    Argus story wise is the biggest shitshow ever in WoW. The Legion not able to defend their most important world, a literal fortress crawling with demons, who are described as powerful all the way, against one ship of the bunch of retarded light warriors who accomplished nothing in their whole war against the legion until a bunch of retards with oh so powerful weapons, who cannot lose or die, came to save their sorry asses. Yeah, awesome and great story telling.

The story telling on Argus is even worse compared to the endless, repetitive grind.

There is no logic behind locking void elves behind the reach rep, it doesn't even apply to them and that is the grindiest rep in legion by far.

7+ Year Old Account
    I havnt done anything order hall related in months and I haven't even played in months so i have to catch up or I get destroyed by Argus mobs xD

And I'm lazy and I don't want to :P

Just admit it: making allied races tied to the argus reps was Blizzard's way of prolonging the sub-par content of argus patch. It's so obvious how can people not see?

Deleted
    A few things:

The allied races start at level 20 for a reason. This was made so they didnt have to design a legit starting experience for them. The leveling changes (scaling, XP nerf, RAF, etc) were also timed for the arrival of allied races and to prolong the experience. “Making it more enjoyable for newcomers” is BS since they cannot even create an allied race.

Instead of writing actual story for them, they are tied to rep grinds. And that would be fine if people could actually be in control of the rep they gain daily. But thats out of the question. One cannot even do the grind at their own pace. You need to wait for when Blizzard thinks you should play again. Easy extra subscription money for 1-2 months from baited returners. Btw, Timers within the game make timegating more blatant and immersion-breaking than it’s ever been.

Another thing: allied races are a perfect example how quantity came before quality. They have no new animations, the Nightborne are not really the Nightborne we expected, skeletons are all the same. Quantity before quality also applies to Argus, since it works to hype up something as “THREE NEW ZONES”, whereas in actuality altogether they are just a disjointed portal-focused mess that in their entirety are smaller than Dragonblight. Also, 2D backdrop lol.

So yeah, disillusionment leads to better production value in the long term. And we should voice our dissatisfaction. Blizz used to be about quality and polished products first and foremost.
    Last edited by mmoc4282a3f415; 2018-02-03 at 07:24 AM.

already had army of light so didnt have to worry about that one but argussian reach is a pain -.-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flancaek View Post
    you get 2000 charity rep with each of the two factions for free every week. And then probably 3000+ from each per week from Order Hall missions. It takes no time at all, especially given the huge buff to rep gain.
    from what?

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Cool story bro.

Go read some more stupid memes and bully people who enjoy the game for your dopamine injection for the day.

Meanwhile, you're addicted to a forum for a game you hate. You're lowering our IQ with each post you make.

- - - Updated - - -

They... still have RP servers.

It is very much an RPG. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to learn how to think.
    Yet that is a server / type of player, not something regarding customization itself!

You'll have plenty of time to get Exalted before BfA launch. Most Word Quest are "blue" or have a Golden Dragon ("group" WQ) and give high amount of Reputation. With the +50% Reputation buff we receive once in a while, it makes things way faster. And Argus is the best spot to farm AP (WQ-wise) or grind Argunite to get gear for an Alt, so its not a waste of time.

Same goes for the Highmountain Tauren and Nightborn, you need to be exalted. And grinding-wise (if started from 0), they take longer than the Argus Repts to get Exalted.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Title.

How are we supposed to get rep from argus factions when they all come from world quests? Argus is the worst zone of all that Blizzard has ever done, not only can't you fly there, the zone is also packed so it seems like you can't take 2 steps before agroing 20 mobs that won't let you mount up unless you kill them all .

0 logic behind it, at least give us the ability to grind rep by kiiling those said mobs

Whats the problem? You got rep by actually playing game. Do emissaries. 4 world quests? What is it? Most world quests are "kill one rare" and you always got so many groups for them. Still not enough? Send followers for rep missions.

Also a lot of rep come from story quests. Its so easy to farm rep that i completed 4-5 paragons already by casually doing emissaries xD

I'd be for increasing the rep gain so finishing all corresponding quests relating to a faction is enough to unlock the races when BfA is released. As of now it's really not a problem, you almost certainly have exalted on at least one character. (glad they made it not faction dependent, THEN I would've been mad)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Title.

How are we supposed to get rep from argus factions when they all come from world quests? Argus is the worst zone of all that Blizzard has ever done, not only can't you fly there, the zone is also packed so it seems like you can't take 2 steps before agroing 20 mobs that won't let you mount up unless you kill them all .

0 logic behind it, at least give us the ability to grind rep by kiiling those said mobs
    mine /10char

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    mine /10char

you're evil

Rep is something thats in the game since the begeningm and now you just realise its boring ?
    More than 4 months after the release of Argus you're not exalted ?
    I agree Argus is a shithole.... but still

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Takes a month max to reach exalted, how slow are you?
    if you had an army of alts like me, takes like, 4 *days*

by that i mean 4 quests in korkron with the rep tokens x9 alts

you're evil
    i am giving my best

To those that don't like the idea f the gated allied races. Instead, look at it as a rep grind for a mount, because that is one of the reward for the rep grind. And I don't mean the rep's mount you can only buy for a ton of gold at Exalted. I mean that once you reach exalted you can unlock the quest chain/scenario for each Allied Race. And the conclusion of each give you a free mount for that race. So now you can get at least two mounts out of each of these reps, and one is free upon completion of the Allied Race quest chain. That's a sweet deal for collectors. Plus afterwards you get to play as that race. Bonus.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
    To those that don't like the idea f the gated allied races. Instead, look at it as a rep grind for a mount, because that is one of the reward for the rep grind. And I don't mean the rep's mount you can only buy for a ton of gold at Exalted. I mean that once you reach exalted you can unlock the quest chain/scenario for each Allied Race. And the conclusion of each give you a free mount for that race. So now you can get at least two mounts out of each of these reps, and one is free upon completion of the Allied Race quest chain. That's a sweet deal for collectors. Plus afterwards you get to play as that race. Bonus.

That's precisely how I'm trying to look at it!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flancaek View Post
    you get 2000 charity rep with each of the two factions for free every week. And then probably 3000+ from each per week from Order Hall missions. It takes no time at all, especially given the huge buff to rep gain.
    What's this 2k rep charity you speak of?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE