Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    24 hours of the same couple dungeons over and over? Ooof....don't know if I could handle that.
    Tbh i think most of the time was doing wod/legion stuff. You hit 10 an hour limits with dungeons so i'd just log off in that time but yeah, the same 3 dungeons did get a bit monotonous.

Quote Originally Posted by eggs View Post
    Tbh i think most of the time was doing wod/legion stuff. You hit 10 an hour limits with dungeons so i'd just log off in that time but yeah, the same 3 dungeons did get a bit monotonous.
    Still, I guess the time /played speaks for itself. Meanwhile I just dinged 100 on my new lock at 56 hours. So....yeah. >_>

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    @eggs congrats! The way you level is indeed unorthodox but I guess effective.

Guys go post your achivement and success for hitting 110 and acquiring the heritage armor for your appropriate allied race! Looking forward to Zandalari Troll and Darkiron Dwarf

- - - Updated - - -

When i checked played it was just over 1 day, i just ran myself through dungeons with heirlooms only. I did sfk till 60, ramps till 80, jade serpent till 90 then i did wod treasures/bonus objectives in zones with flying till 100. 1 invasion in legion zones as one was up as got there then the rest quested normally.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...d/eggsheritage
    Was it done with a higher toon boosting you or just doing dungeons with random/same level group? Still excited for your total gametime though. Just screenie away, please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    24 hours of the same couple dungeons over and over? Ooof....don't know if I could handle that.
    Talk about insane dedication and grinding that was!

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Looking forward to Zandalari Troll and Darkiron Dwarf
    You'll have to wait at least 7 months if not more.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who knows.. BfA might hit the shelves by summer time.. April-July perhaps?
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-02-02 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    That has absolutely nothing to do with what I replied to dude. Guy was trying to say people were already leveled 1-110 in a day. NO ONE could have leveled 1-110 in 24 hours without using some kind of blizzard service. I neither said nor implied anything about achievements.
    I think it's possible. But it's going to require abusing the system somewhat. Dual computers to powerlevel through dungeons, like @eggs did, probably.

One guy in this thread is also saying he can get 1-60 in 8 hours by questing(I'm not sure if I can confirm that). And that 60-70 was actually a little faster for him(which by extension means 60-80 would be also ~8 hours. We all know WoD is a joke with bonus areas and treasures.

All in all it seems like just using the right methods combined with the right race/class combo. MOST people, however, are going to be looking at ~60-80 hours though, if they just quest and dungeon.

@eggs congrats! The way you level is indeed unorthodox but I guess effective.

Guys go post your achivement and success for hitting 110 and acquiring the heritage armor for your appropriate allied race! Looking forward to Zandalari Troll and Darkiron Dwarf

- - - Updated - - -

Was it done with a higher toon boosting you or just doing dungeons with random/same level group? Still excited for your total gametime though. Just screenie away, please.

- - - Updated - - -

Talk about insane dedication and grinding that was!
    Yeah i have another legion account with a 110 mage on, so i just used that to run myself through dungeons. It was also quite handy for portaling myself to warspear, then i could just fly to where my garrison was meant to be and start the quests to build my garrison and skip doing the draenor starting scenario.

Garrison was mainly built for the 20% xp pots that are sold in there, its not much but since treasures are classed as quests its an extra few k on every treasure you pick.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i have another legion account with a 110 mage on, so i just used that to run myself through dungeons. It was also quite handy for portaling myself to warspear, then i could just fly to where my garrison was meant to be and start the quests to build my garrison and skip doing the draenor starting scenario.

Garrison was mainly built for the 20% xp pots that are sold in there, its not much but since treasures are classed as quests its an extra few k on every treasure you pick.
    Well just as I suspected. Grats on hitting 110 from 20. I think they'll be starting to follow your lead.

Yeah, you're saving about an hour by skipping the intro scenario. And no real way to do it faster since a lot of it is waiting for NPCs to walk somewhere.

Well just as I suspected. Grats on hitting 110 from 20. I think they'll be starting to follow your lead.
    1-20 is about another couple hours, depending. Allied races will save a bit of time there too.

All in all, if a person is really well prepared, leveling isn't that big of a deal. It just seems like it compared to the old faceroll.

realm firsts for leveling don't exist anymore. IE no one gives a shit.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    realm firsts for leveling don't exist anymore. IE no one gives a shit.
    Blizz used to were it gotten to a point it becomes toxic. But I believe this time around leveling all the way to max level somewhat have the almost the same feeling way back in vanilla.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Nope, because the tweet explaining it's removal is still true.

>Only fun for about 2-3 people per server
    >Only available day 1, then completely unobtainable
    >Encourages exploitative behavior in an attempt to beat everyone else

Until those three things stop being true, Realm First leveling achievements should stay gone. And seeing as 'Realm First' means only one person can get it, they will never not be true.
    It's not fun because not too much category have been included:
    World's First, world's first per faction, world's first per class, world's first per race, world's first per gender
    World's first class-race combo and realm's first category
    Realm's first's max profession - on specific race
    realm's first achievement completionist - on specifix race

gold,silver, bronze = first,second,third
    top 5 and top 10

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, because the tweet explaining it's removal is still true.

>Only fun for about 2-3 people per server
    >Only available day 1, then completely unobtainable
    >Encourages exploitative behavior in an attempt to beat everyone else

Until those three things stop being true, Realm First leveling achievements should stay gone. And seeing as 'Realm First' means only one person can get it, they will never not be true.
    It's not fun because not too much category have been included:
    World's First, world's first per faction, world's first per class, world's first per race, world's first per gender
    World's first class-race combo
    World's first max profession per race
    world's/realm's first complete achievement per race

gold,silver, bronze = first,second,third
    top 5 and top 10 roster

Ginez's World of Warcraft records:
    eat all you can: tasted x amount of food item or food
    Minecraft: mined x amount specific mineral node per mineral category or general
    around the world of warcraft: traveled x distance via flying
    Temple Run: run Black temple x times
    temple run: run black temple in x minutes
    Dragon slayer: killed x amount of dragon-type monster and draconids
    Dungeon crawler: x- run specifix dungeon x times 50/100/250/500/1000/...
    Bejeweled: craft x amount of specific jewel or total amount of jewels
    Ghost runner: traveled x amount of distance in ghost form male/female
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-02-02 at 11:49 PM.

Who knows.. BfA might hit the shelves by summer time.. April-July perhaps?
    Nope. Summer 2018 means everything past June 21st to September 21st.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Also I wouldn't expect people being able to unlock Zandalari on the day 1 of the expansion, the way Blizzard worded it in the recent interview it might take quite some time to "work towards unlocking them". If that proves to be true, quite a few Zandalari fans are gonna rage...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not 'realm first' to be in the top 5 people to get to max. That I even have to say that is ridiculous. "Realm First" is the FIRST on the REALM - It literally can't be more than 1 person who gets it.

And yes, let's give THREE realm firsts to the first person at max level, then claim because they're three separate achievements that someone won't get them all at once.

These achievements literally don't work as "multi-earned" achievements, and ultimately do nothing for you. They are non-content at it's finest.
    The reason why there is gold,silver,bronze and top 5/10 roster at a separate bracket is to still ahow appreciation for the efforts of those who wanted to be world or realm's first similar to leaderboards. These way you are still recognized even by just seing yourself in the top of the list, that already is an accomplishemnt on it's own. Still have a problem with just having one guy claiming the title? Problem solved!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is not an accomplishment on it's own. You're leveling just like everyone else. Most likely, you:
    >Exploited the game to level faster than was intended
    >Forced several other people to help you, denying them the achievement just so you could have it
    >Took time off of work, which doesn't make it any more of an accomplishment than the person who didn't take time off of work, but still leveled quickly.

Even so, you're still limiting the achievement to barely any people, and it's STILL only available for one day, and it STILL encourages exploitative behavior. It's not worth adding back in given the net gain is "A couple people feel good for a couple minutes."

And don't pretend that the people getting silver and bronze won't be pissed that they didn't get gold. Silver is "First to lose." Bronze is "Second to lose." If you don't get gold, it'll be the exact same situation as not getting the achievement.
    That's the difference. Since you mentioned it I would assume you have the same mentality. That toxic LOSER's mentality which seems like cancerous attitude. I'm done with your pessemism and negativity so go hang around with your own kind.

Kindly demonstrate how on Earth you could be the person to achieve all Professions maxed in 1 day? Or perhaps become WoW's Ginez's record holder of most people healed using wool bandage? Or perhaps the record holder of having the most felcloths in Azeroth? Or you're the Azerothian who has traveled the most distance using flightmaster allcross Azeroth,Outland or Draenor. Or...Better yet, the most title record holder who exist in WoW. I can keep the list ongoing.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-02-03 at 08:23 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gold. That really wouldn't be difficult.
    oh good thinking, mr.wise guy... What are you going to so with your own gold, shove it in your own ass?
    are these going to give anyone anything? Because if not - Why would anyone care about any of these things?
    Oh you are after something right? Want gold? Farm for it. Want cloth? Farm it or buy it! You want bandages then make it.If you wouldn't care and give a damn about it why dafuq would you be too concerned amd comment about it? Hypocricy at work?

- - - Updated - - -

Gold. That really wouldn't be difficult.
    oh good thinking, mr.wise guy... What are you going to so with your own gold, shove it in your own ass?
    are these going to give anyone anything? Because if not - Why would anyone care about any of these things?
    Oh you are after something right? Want gold? Farm for it. Want cloth? Farm it or buy it! You want bandages then make it.If you wouldn't care and give a damn about it why dafuq would you be too concerned amd comment about it? Hypocricy at work? If you don't give a fucking hell then leave it as somebody else wants it. How about try to be WoW's record holder of having the most numbers of hour being afk?
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-02-03 at 08:45 PM.

Such a useless thread.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Such a useless thread.
    I like your mentality.. Useless but +1 post count. Are you best bud with the one who replied above me?

If you find it useless then never read anything from here ever again,get out of here!No one ever forced you to read things in here.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-02-03 at 08:47 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Insults aren't going to get you anywhere.

You buy materials with gold, you level the profession. You do this across multiple characters. Congratulations - You just maxed all of the production professions before anyone else and denied people multiple realm first achievements.

Because you're suggesting putting dev time into tracking worthless achievements that literally do nothing for anyone. I'm suggesting "That's a massive waste of everyone's time for little to no gain for almost no one." You then get upset and insult me.

Maybe have more to your post than "But I'd like it" before posting?
    You're the victim now that the tables have been turned? Sorry dude, such antics will not work on me. Why on Earth would I be upset about you, don't be uber assumptionst with you presuming gimmicks. You must have been day dreaming.

the thing is I can read how you would do things by how you react. You simply want the easy way around and shorcuts. Wanna buy the mat? Go ahead and use all the money you have and buy every cloth you see on the AH. Do you think a cloth gathere wouldn't have the upper hand against someone who just buy in terms of quantity?

Let's see how can you manage being the best of everything then
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-02-03 at 09:47 PM.