Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly if you need to be sold on weather or not to keep playing you might want to find something different to use as a timesink. If you arent enjoying the game then you shouldn't be playing. I have a few friends that play and complain about the smallest thing or inconvenience and its obvious they don't enjoy the game, their nagging takes away from others enjoyment imo.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...kywall/rotomon
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and people's stupidity - though I am not entirely sure about the universe". -Albert Einstein

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Unsurprisingly BfA will be an epic showdown in how both sides are being the same when it comes to crafting and waging war.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Pride and accomplishment.
    /thread
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmageddonX View Post
    Please tell me why I should play this Expansion.
    Buy it or don't buy it, it is a new patch for the game. There, this isn't the sales department.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Because you're not good at any other games.

why should i ? if you buy it or not. It doesn't affect me one single bit

15+ Year Old Account
    Thicc Kul'tiran guises.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

If you need to be sold, please don't play it or talk about. Too many confused casuals here and in game already.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    why should i ? if you buy it or not. It doesn't affect me one single bit
    So why are you commenting?
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is not for you. Skip this expansion. Don't buy. Play something else.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Because i can

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Because the attention-starved OP asked for it

Pointless and hurtful hope that I'll get my Night Elf monk to be a Paladin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rotomon View Post
    Honestly if you need to be sold on weather or not to keep playing you might want to find something different to use as a timesink. If you arent enjoying the game then you shouldn't be playing. I have a few friends that play and complain about the smallest thing or inconvenience and its obvious they don't enjoy the game, their nagging takes away from others enjoyment imo.
    This. You have so many other games to play, if you need to be sold into it you should just go play something you really want to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Less RNG, no legendaries, survival hunter is getting reworked. Oh and no more deamons and green goo all over the place. So damn tired of that and super glad it's going away.
    good one xD Ion FML Hazzikostas will ensure that RND finds it way back into BFA FOR SURE ^^ I mean I kinda like him but he is constantly defending senseless random shit so ... yeah

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    BFA

I only enjoy progression raiding. I dont even read quest text. I skip cinematics.

I hate pirates.
    Well, nobody's even seen any raid zones or bosses from BFA (Besides Concept Art), so if you hate everything in this game except raids, you'll have a bit to wait.

If you play WoW, and are unsure whether you want the new expansion, you might just not like the game anymore.

I hate pirates.
    I don't believe you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please tell me why I should play this Expansion.
    No one here can possibly give you a good answer yet, because the beta hasn't even started yet, and as such we know next to nothing about it..

Wait for the beta to be in progress for like 4 months, then ask again so people can give you answers that aren't entirely speculation or "muh feels".
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    on trailer launch I was sold... I thought finally Alliance have some character and there is some interesting storytelling assuming they started the assault on a surprised Horde defending Lordaeron... and Sylvanas took revenge by burning Teldrassil... but then after the hype wore away I was concerned with what they would do with Demonology.. now recently learning that in fact teldrassil was burned down before the assault on lordaeron it's just more of the white knight characterless alliance and another Garrosh moment from good leader to nutcase... so far not really interested at all. Even if it was a 3rd party framing the horde the lore story is so dead for me and any prospect of playing alliance has diminished. IF the Surv and warlock class changes are outstanding then I may reconsider.

If your sole reason to play is for raiding, then...I assume that reason still remains? AFAIK they aren't removing raiding or anything, so if you liked it before, no reason to assume you won't like it now?

There's not really a major selling point left now that most of the allied races are already avaialble. At this point its just new zones, dungeons, raids etc. It might be worth checking out the warfronts.

5+ Year Old Account
    No one is holding a gun to your head to play BfA...
    I did not play much in Cata/MoP/WoD as I found most of the content not enjoyable. I do not regret not playing a game I did not enjoy at the time.
    If you think BfA is not your cup of tea then skip it..
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738