Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I also mentioned in my post Crackle that that may not be the case anymore you know :/ I'm voting you to get a train going and some response, not necessarily based on you "not posting."
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Like senna i'd like to start seeing some trains forming. Too easy for scum to hide on single votes when spread out so much. By my count crackle is the new interest and i have no problems with those votes currently [barring any development with crissi both the BF "guilty" and cruelle "wish"]. Those with 2 are Robo/Danner/BF/Raz -- the first i'm on and as stated have no problems staying due to no real engagement by him so far, but no real read either. Danner could be trying to fake clever and give a reason that sounds townie but not sure i'm willing to go on him currently. BF trying to either be helpful or faking being helpful but provoking discussion -- i dont want to vote him currently. There hasn't been a reason given for mine even though i asked, so all that's done is make me think pistol is either following a poor read or scummy. So options are to stay here (to which no robo action has happened since early), jump on crackle that i'm not opposed to, or try to provoke a new train. Still not a virothe fan but lora's trolling reasons are not compelling. I guess i can see if ret is onto anything -- reviewing krylls post i saw a good one spattered in there but a bunch of meh also. (caveat: D1 is D1)

unvote vote: kryllian

Reserving my right to go back to robo depending on involvement/content..
    This post makes absolutely no sense to me. You state you agree with wanting to get a pressure train going so that we're less spread out and all you do is swap from one train with two votes to add yourself to my train giving me...wait for it...two votes. You effectively did nothing while making it appear as if you're being helpful. Add in the fact that the lead train which had 3 votes went to zero in a matter of 8 posts and it feels like scum is getting off a buddy.

Consider my suspicion raised on Robo for suddenly no longer having any train no less the lead train, Danner/Raza for spreading out the votes by dropping off his, and to some extent Crissi for dropping off Robo as well. (although since she was the last and only one on his train I can see her reasoning more than the other two.)

Do I have a personal grudge on BF for the past few games? Yes. Is it any more different that everyone else around here who has targeted someone and decides to vote them on D1 until the trains really get going in hopes they can get them lynched. Not Really. But I won't stay on him any longer seeing as I'm the only one left on his train and either he dies tonight and is telling the truth in which case Crissi goes out tomorrow or he paints a target firmly on his back as tomorrow's lynch target.

Unvote
    Vote Razamith

Vote: Razamith

I want to see what this leads to, given Pistol's earlier comments. As for why I'm prepared to give Pistol the benefit of the doubt...it's mostly to do with that game a while back which involved the 'bodysnatcher' role. Pistol speaking up about it proved fruitful back then, so I'm inclined to believe this is a case of having something that will be of benefit too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just mafia things:

Asayo:

Votes: Virote, Kryllian, Danner
    Lots and lots of random votes everywhere early game. Could be suspect, not trying to cement themselves in a train possibly to not draw attention. Asked where the second half of the day is going. Hasn’t really given a commitment yet. People have failed to notice this -> this could be interesting. Scum read.

Blood Fox:

Talking about how to play day one etc. Like he normally does, tries to make things happen. Catching victims who don’t know who blood fox is. The usual. Reiterating, People really don’t understand blood fox. Townish read.

Celtic:

Votes: Danner
    Always votes Danner day one. Other than that has one post. There’s literally nothing here. Also ignored. Normally this would be scum indicative but Celtic is always lowly on the post count. Not getting a pass from me exactly though. I find it interesting he’s also ignored in terms of ‘post count’. Scumish read.

Crissi:

Votes: Crackleslap, Crackleslap.
    FUCK THE COWBOYS. That said, Crissi & I are NFL buddies (not really, we hate each other) and there’s always jokes about it. That said, always votes me no matter what. That’s what Crissi does. Of all the votes on me, I’d consider this one the less invested. Just happens that I turned into a train. Not very
    alignment indicative. Neutral read at the moment.

Crackleslap:

Votes: Senna
    Mostly inactive, only 1 post of substance so far, voted senna for ‘fake votes’ due to a false narrative claiming that they are active and the counter argument fro mcrackle is that they say they are no long an active poster. Hence fake votes. Read: who knows?

Cruelle

Votes: Listo
    Voted Listo randomly? Not much else here. Congratulations on your new family member! Made a weird wish play. Seen before in previous games, can’t overly remember what context though. Neutral-scumish read?

Danner

Votes: Robo, Crackle
    Active without context. Reading through Danner’s posts there isn’t a whole lot anything really. Voting on Crackleslap because that’s where the wind was blowing. Didn’t provide any actual reason why other than hopping on a train. Could be an ideal scum hop on? Complimented new guy but wants/wanted to side with Blood Fox in their argument. (Agree) Explaining blood fox. Not really anything going for danner, in my opinion. There usually is. Neutal-Scumish read.

Graeham

Votes: Marack, Blood Fox
    Active without context. Very little substance again throughout Graeham’s posts. Usually not the case? Had a participation vote on Blood Fox, other than that nothing really major. Neutral-Scumish read.

Kryllian:

Votes: Blood Fox, Razamith
    Random vote on BF. Victim of BF. Genuine vote on Razamith. Questioned his actions as they claimed didn’t make sense. (Could be true). Town read?

Lellybaby

Votes: Cruelle
    Long time, no see. Has 2 posts. One saying random vote, other saying doesn’t like day ones. There’s no read able to be given other than scumish probably. (Claimed to have checked out, would like a little more this day)

Listo
    Has not vote?
    Has no vote out, either I’m blind or dumb. 9 posts, not much participating in terms of context. Active at least? No ‘real’ read can be given other than scumish. Need more (Listo claims to struggle D1’s)

Lora

Votes: Viorthe
    Wants virothe dead. That’s it. Neutral-scum read at best.

Marack

Votes: Graeham, Marack, Crissi.
    Lots of voting, a little suicidal, a little courageous. In terms of voting not much context. Got called out a little by Syriane for a vote. Explained the case. Not much else. Neutral read at best.

Pistolpink

Votes: Marack
    Has a vote on Marack, reason they haven’t revealed but say there is one. Probably just some bait laid out for reactions. Fair effort at getting something going possibly. Talking about BF a little bit. Talked about breadcrumbing. Neutral-Town read?

Razamith

Votes: Robo, Kryllian
    Mentioned wanted to get a train going, voted in a way that completely nullified any growth in an actual train. Weirdness. Was comfortable with voting Crackle, but didn’t actually. Possible scum buddies, or something else? (Hint: It’s something else?) Just weird. Going have to agree with Kryll here. Scum read.

Reticence

Votes: ?
    No vote, either blind or dumb. Not much actual context in terms of posts. It’s reticence though, they tend to come out and play later. Neutral read at best.

Robo

Votes: Graeham
    His random vote day one. That is LITERALLY it. Scum read at best.

Satsu:

No vote, either blind or dumb. Seems to buddy up with Syriane. Like his Reponses. Not much going on here. Neutral at best.

Senna:

Votes: Robo, Crackle.
    Wants to get a train goin, but voting seems suspect at best. Could be scum hoping on for the ride. Claimed ‘active poster’ against me. Not true. Feels like a fake vote vote. Scum read.

Strikered

Votes: Razamith.
    Razamith voted. I like the vote, but its on there for the wrong reasons, in other words random vote. Not alignment indicative. Hit the nail on the donkey’s ass with Syriane. Neutral-town at best.

Syriane:

Votes: Crackleslap
    Context galore. Active with a lot of context. Came into this game expecting something similar to him, got the complete opposite and hence resulted in a massive ego. Trying to find things that simply not there. Doesn’t seem to understand Blood Fox perhaps? Credit for trying. Your vote on me is wrong. Townish read. You called, I answered.

Virothe:

Votes ?
    No vote, either blind or dumb. Not much going on here, it’s Virothe though, does generally to play later on like a lot of people. :/ Netrual read at best.

There’s a post for y’all. Willing to vote on anyone I’ve labelled SCUM. If you felt like you’ve been unjustified, argue with me. 

- - - Updated - - -

Apologize for any errors.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2018-02-04 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Deleted Listo name by accident

I wish someone would understand me ((

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Reticence

No vote, either blind or dumb. Not much actual context in terms of posts. It’s reticence though, they tend to come out and play later. Neutral read at best.
    My vote's on @Kryllian. Waiting for answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    /pats

- - - Updated - - -
    @Danner, what do you think of this Razamith train?

@Crackleslap:

It's Razamith, not Marack, that Pistol claims to have damning information on.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    My vote's on @Kryllian. Waiting for answers.
    What's left to answer? I gave my thoughts on BF's claim as it relates to his guilty on Crissi. I added to that that I have some suspicion on her for dropping off the lead train but less so that the other two. Other than that I haven't really been paying attention to her posts as I'm not the kind that keeps notes on every post. I prefer to chase one or two leads at a time rather than trying to track 21 other people at the start of the game.

Oh, neat - as expected we did reach ten pages on D1.

Yay!

10+ Year Old Account
    But then we'd have no mystery between us!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    But then we'd have no mystery between us!
    The only mystery is why you wont text me back

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    *has a ptsd moment*
    I got you, I will never let anyone else but me lynch you.

@Kryllian Ah. So you did. I missed #182.

why is everyone so boringgg

why is everyone so boringgg
    Coz it's D1. D2 dramas are better.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

yeah a town gets NK'D and we have nothing else to go on!

You're right though, this day's boring. Wish I had a more interesting job to do though.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I should go sleep soon. It's nearly 6am.
    Last edited by Graeham; 2018-02-04 at 05:52 AM.

someone give me a vote count because im far far far too lazy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    [IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b7f401bb1789ba46b9a479178577edc1/tumblr_p3liviabE81ua59a7o1_1280.png[/MG]

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I should go sleep soon. It's nearly 6am.
    NOONE EVEN KNOWS WHO THAT IS

- - - Updated - - -

im so lazy i didn't even realize a post on this page was basically a vote count

honesty, when did I become this dumb?

- - - Updated - - -

vote: cissi
    cuz im cop

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    This post makes absolutely no sense to me. You state you agree with wanting to get a pressure train going so that we're less spread out and all you do is swap from one train with two votes to add yourself to my train giving me...wait for it...two votes. You effectively did nothing while making it appear as if you're being helpful. Add in the fact that the lead train which had 3 votes went to zero in a matter of 8 posts and it feels like scum is getting off a buddy.

Consider my suspicion raised on Robo for suddenly no longer having any train no less the lead train, Danner/Raza for spreading out the votes by dropping off his, and to some extent Crissi for dropping off Robo as well. (although since she was the last and only one on his train I can see her reasoning more than the other two.)
    An omgus this early? Did you even read the post you quoted? You know the part where i went over my logic. You know the part where literally there was ONE 3 vote "train" and i commented on it and the others the others (robo i was already on as the second, BF/danner i said i have reasons not to want to pursue currently, leaving only 1-vote options). I mean i have a way to PROVE i'm town if needbe but it will mitigate some of my role's power (indirectly). I do appreciate getting a handful of people with questionable motives for me/others to look into though so thanks pistol/kryll/graeham (less so on strike but he's stayed on not really contributing so maybe its fair to put him in too)

Quote Originally Posted by Syriane View Post
    Satsu, would you care to give your opinion on as many players as you can, even if you're pretty unsure? I'd really like your input so I can 1) confirm to myself that you are rather innocent and 2) get a probably innocent's take on everyone else so we can cross our impressions and get all the scum right on turn 1.
    First thing, you need to be aware how Day1 works here. I think most of players here don't believe it is possible to genuinely find sum on day one. Many players will tell you that Day1 lynch is always going to be somewhat random. I know it dosn't have to be. It takes effort but it is possible for sure. I once read a game on mafiauniverse site out of curiousity and after 70 pages of posts Day1 they indeed found a scum that slipped.
    It is not a case here. Day 1 will be mostly fluff with trains forming without much reason other than past game griefs, than person with most votes will claim (usually cop or doctor) and votes switch to a lurker. Most of things players say or do are things they generaly do here. Majority of those things will not be alignment indicative. Usually first half of day1 doesn't lead anywhere. Second half can give you some general idea of how things are. Game gets more serious later on so don't worry.

As to player opinions from players I can somewhat read after like 15 games here or so are:

Danner and Reticence tend to be way more active as town players. They like to find scum and consider that interesting. When they are scum they don't have much to do since they already know who scum is this game, so they engage much less. Danner was active from a start, seemed happy to post. From those posts I don't think Danner is scum. I suspect he has a really fun role. Maybe third party role but most probally isn't scum.
    Reticence was my first scum pick early on. Showed up with a couple of short posts with way too much fluff tan I would expect form him. He become more active later on so I am not certain enough anymore.

Bloodfox and Lora are two players that I find unreadable. They play same way all the time, way I find scummy but is not alignment indicative ultimately. They often get lynched when town is stuck.
    One thing I know about Bloodfox is he values self perseverance a lot. he is not going to secrifice himseft for town even if he is town. So there is no way he used his ability mid day1 even if he actually had it. He does such things though so don't peg him as scum even what said is bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Syriane View Post
    We shall watch out for Graeham
    I don't think Graeham is someone you need to watch out for too much. If he is scum he will snap when pressured. Usually day1 he will aim for lurkers and "non-conrtibutors". That is what he usually does. Also not alignment indicative.

Players you should watch for are

Razamith: IMO best mafia player here. Exteremely valuable then town. If he is scum he fools me almost every time.
    Listo: Really good as scum. Can flow under a radar well. I find it difficult to find evindence on him most of the time.
    Crissi and Senna: Excelent win rates as scum from what I remember. Got charm of sorts, players tent to not want vote on them.

vote:Ramzamith

Got to pick a side in this.

Also drunk after night shift sorry for typos in text if there are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    This is a very odd thing to give people brownie points for, imo. Dropping hints about being a potentially important townie is a terrible thing to do, cause scum are reading the thread just as much as the town is. I know you meant only the character and not the actual in game role, but those roles are pretty easy to figure out if you know the character. Adding further to this, scum are fully capable of fake breadcrumbing.
    I agree with that. I don't like softclaims. Helps scum more than town. One should hardclaim or not claim at all.