Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    It was from the Buffy game... Don't remember what it did though.
    Provided you had been visited by a vengeance demon the night before, your wish was a day kill. Lelly was spectacular at wishing, killing the most people by wish in the Buffy game.
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Cruelle, is your target Crissi? :P
    No. The wish system isn't in this game for the role to work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOW
    someone voting for an obscure reason on D1. WHAT A TATIC
    Hahahahahahahaha and you mocked me for doing it.

MFW i try out a basic D1 thing
    MFW Razamith overreacts to me putting him at 2 votes without reason given on day 1
    MFW Razamith: "I can totally prove it, but it would ruin my role and suck for town. Also, everyone voting for me is scum, look into it."
    MFW :^)
    MFW People think I'm some sort of powerrole/lyncher

I'm completely okay with how things are going right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Do I trust Blood Fox's cop and guilty on Crissi claim (#138)?
    Sorry, no. He's cried wolf too many times. Anything he says on D1 is ... iffy as a result. I pay it heed, but I don't think I can take it at face value without collaborative evidence.

Do I think Blood Fox is a lying cheat trying to get Crissi lynched for no good reason?
    In one word - yes. I believe he doesn't have a result, much less be a cop. Despite this game being the right game for pulling in things like one-shot D1 cops. We had one at some point, I'm fairly certain.

Since I think Blood Fox is lying, do I think he is scum?
    No. In fact, I think he is trying to make something happen. As scum he wouldn't have to, though he might be bored enough to do anyway if he channels that Agent of Chaos. I don't think this is that time. As a result I lean town on him.

And that's unfortunately the tax state of affairs. Blood Fox gets to do what I consider wild claims and I will not really take action. But it also mean that the random odd time when he actually has something, I won't believe him. I am gambling that this isn't one of those times. We shall find out before it really matters I think, but for now this entire interaction gave me a read, and a ton of reactions. That's something.

Let me get back to the Razamith situation; I need to analyse this much closer.
    Hurray! Someone that gets it!

- - - Updated - - -

In the meantime, fuck it. I'm going to bed soon. Changing my vote finally.

Unvote
    Vote: razamith

Do something dramatic or take the lynch. :/

Deleted
    @Largehorn - Vote count please!

Sorry for my absence! I was cleaning my apartment. Which was a big job (because I'm a lazy slob!) and then afterwards I had pizza and beer with the missus (which was fun) and we watched shit movies instead of Captain America: Winter Solider (doing an entire Marvel rewatch for Infinity Wars) because she didn't want to watch Captain America. I was hoping to play board games as well but was to tired for that

As for Day 1: Fluff fluff fluff I claim doctor fluff fluff fluff

My vote for Danner is because I always vote Danner! He's scum and we all know it (even if he doesn't!)

I think we should also look at Virothe. Totally always scum (in fact we were on a scum team once which is mildly amusing because I'm always scum and someone called the scum team as virothe, celtic and someone else). I can't remember the someone else

ANNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYSSSSSS

I'll be here for just before the deadline. We need to lynch someone. For gits and shiggles

First things first. The train on me was good, as its gonna give us some info on who is suspicious to follow up on. But its time to find another before the scummy/lazy excuse of "well its too late to switch" starts getting thrown around. So really didn't want to blow this this early but here's my proof:

Who wants to be a millionaire? Cause tomorrow and each day after I have prizes to give out. Largehorn (you know, the MOD) is gonna post my trivia question in game thread and one of the winners is gonna get a prize (think protects, investigates, etc). So that's two vectors to confirm from an outside source that my claim is real (a mod message, and the winner getting a prize). Now, lets evaluate what factions that role could be:
    - In scum razamith world, i'd be wanting to give my prizes to teammates and keeping them out of town hands. I could just pose a question thats nearly impossible to answer, give the answer to my teammates, and it becomes a highly public very convoluted way to give powers to teammates. Really doesn't make sense.
    - In 3rd party razamith world, i'd be giving prizes to random people not aligned to me and not helpful to me in any way. Even moreso doesn't make sense.
    - In town razamith world, i'd distributing prizes to townie teammates and occasionally getting unlucky and giving a benefit to scum/3p. Its almost like its a balanced role that makes sense....

So for analysis lets go over the vote train:
    - Strikered: I truly believe this was just a random ass vote. If strike was scum its unlikely he would choose me, a returning player after not playing forever, to actually see if he got traction on. That'd be pretty dick and not likely to proceed (even though it is in reality). He could be scum placing his vote in a "safe" place, but with how early it was i see it as random more likely. He hasn't done anything since which is worrisome but i have him at worst neutral at best lean town.

- Pistol: This vote was calculated. It formed an early "train" (if we can call 2 one) and had intriguing text to encourage people to vote: "For reasons that I just don't feel comfortable revealing yet." This was after 2 posts of mine. So it sounds like he has a read based on playstyle or something, but when called out to elaborate by MULTIPLE people he has remained silent. There was then stretches at justification and bad logic, to try and keep momentum on it. At best its horrible town play but i read pistol as being intentional and the most likely conclusion is scum/3p.

- Kryllian: A flat out omgus vote after i detailed why i voted him. Everyone is free to evaluate my logic but that was quite a reaction by him. I'm surprised more aren't looking closer at him since he's in the thick of creating this (and soon to be outed). This is another case of at best horrible should-feel-bad town play, or scum going all out to defend themselves and deflect. I'm not quite as suspicious as pistol, but i put lean scum currently.

- Graeham: An opportunity vote. I can read this two ways: I and others were encouraging trains, and this is undoubtedly made a "handful" into "train". That could be good for knowledge regardless what i turned out. However its also a pretty key momentum vote. So i have to consider both, and look at his history. Mega fluff. Like every single post (and there are a lot... postcount raising?) -- #94 was probably first real contribution, #170 not bad. I dont believe this is out of the ordinary for graeham, but it hard to read intentions currently. I cant put him at anything other than neutral; i have reasons to lean scum and lean town.

- Satsu: Drunk posting is always the most helpful amirite? Well he's either faking being "drunk" because there's actual analysis in there, or he is and may have to question state a bit but to each their own. I dont read his vote as malicious (and came moments after my reply) and i'm getting a bit of a town feeling from him. TBD.

- Robo: Mostly happy to take spotlight off himself. Better since he's shown up now and participating. Not sure i can glean much of a read here. I'm suspicious but kinda have him at neutral.

- Crackleslap: Was the only other real "train" of today, and didn't really address. His vote on me is fairly obvious to keep him lower whether town or scum. I do not trust crackle currently.

I more than encourage everyone to look at my content, logic, etc. vs the content of the posters on me. Plus I have the ace that my role is provable in a roundabout way [bet large didn't anticipate that ]. Yet again i've broken my goal of being more succinct throughout an entire game, but this one was forced on me -- i'll go back in future days to shorty less wordy i promise... well, i promise to try

- - - Updated - - -

For those who see big posts and only want to skim, read the 2nd and last block. Rest is player/vote analysis.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW 9 hours remaining. Willing to take bets on the over/under of number of voters on the train who "i'm town i would have switched!" but "forgot about thread / got caught up preparing for super bowl"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Who wants to be a millionaire? Cause tomorrow and each day after I have prizes to give out.
    TFW your role can't be proven when needed, but don't worry guys, you'll all see tomorrow!

Largehorn (you know, the MOD) is gonna post my trivia question in game thread and one of the winners is gonna get a prize (think protects, investigates, etc).
    TFW you're basically an innocent child with benefits, if you think about it. But, you know, tomorrow.

- Pistol: This vote was calculated. It formed an early "train" (if we can call 2 one) and had intriguing text to encourage people to vote: "For reasons that I just don't feel comfortable revealing yet." This was after 2 posts of mine. So it sounds like he has a read based on playstyle or something, but when called out to elaborate by MULTIPLE people he has remained silent. There was then stretches at justification and bad logic, to try and keep momentum on it. At best its horrible town play but i read pistol as being intentional and the most likely conclusion is scum/3p.
    MFW I'm actually a criminal mastermind. Or a horrible player. I could never be anything else.

Also, your role if true sucks, cause it's just as beneficial to scum as it is to town. I'd rather the mafia not get potential immunities.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    TFW your role can't be proven when needed, but don't worry guys, you'll all see tomorrow!
    "D1: I'm a cop" clearly we gotta lynch them NOW and not wait to see if they get results back after night investigates, right?

Also, your role if true sucks, cause it's just as beneficial to scum as it is to town. I'd rather the mafia not get potential immunities.
    True but i have a mechanic that gives me a slight empowerment when scum/3p get it. Its not as good as the townie getting the prize and scum getting nothing, but it offsets it a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: "empowerment" isn't exactly the right word for it, but its an advantage/consolation

Deleted
    What game is your role from? because I don't remember it....one sec need the bathroom just going to bomb pearl harbour a sec brb

Deleted
    True but i have a mechanic that gives me a slight empowerment when scum/3p get it. Its not as good as the townie getting the prize and scum getting nothing, but it offsets it a bit.
    So you'd essentially know if scum got the prize?

MFW I'm actually a criminal mastermind. Or a horrible player. I could never be anything else.
    - someone who votes for "a specific reason" encouraging other to vote with, but wont give that reason
    - a PROVABLE town role and your first instinct is "nah i want him gone!" -- sure sounds townie (oh wait reason is that "critical" N1 cant risk it)
    - not an inno child but clever use of having mechanics that involve a mod message -- large may not be thrilled i'm using it in this way but i'll take his heat so my townie team has a better shot at winning

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    What game is your role from? because I don't remember it....one sec need the bathroom just going to bomb pearl harbour a sec brb
    No idea. I only started/played around the 60s to 80s here. Its officially called "quiz master" but says i'm "Gay Byrne" which is apparently the Irish version of millioniare

Deleted
    - someone who votes for "a specific reason" encouraging other to vote with, but wont give that reason
    The vote had nothing to do with other people following up, but everything to do with seeing how you'd respond to someone insinuating that they had information pointing towards you being scum. Blood Fox literally pointed out what I was doing on the same page. But you have to admit that the result has been pretty entertaining.

- a PROVABLE town role and your first instinct is "nah i want him gone!" -- sure sounds townie
    I don't trust people who aren't innocent children, who claim to be provable. Kinda like not trusting bomb claims or millers.

- not an inno child but clever use of having mechanics that involve a mod message -- large may not be thrilled i'm using it in this way but i'll take his heat so my townie team has a better shot at winning
    I'm not thrilled that you keep mentioning Large. Maybe because I once had a ridiculous fake claim that involved me constantly mentioning talking to the mods.

Deleted
    No idea. I only started/played around the 60s to 80s here. Its officially called "quiz master" but says i'm "Gay Byrne" which is apparently the Irish version of millioniare
    Ah ok that's a celtic game lemme look it up

I'm not thrilled that you keep mentioning Large. Maybe because I once had a ridiculous fake claim that involved me constantly mentioning talking to the mods.
    I guess its true large didn't explicitly say "no bastardization" and we can expect plenty of crazy roles, but its pretty hard to proceed when you cant take mod official statements at their word (within game mechanics). Fair enough though i guess. Plus there's the secondary confirmation from the winner.

Deleted
    Yeah Celtics 45 game I played it but was killed night one probably why I don't remember it to well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Yeah Celtics 45 game I played it but was killed night one probably why I don't remember it to well.
    THANK YOU it was driving me crazy not being able to find it with the search tools. No idea why the name search didn't work on frontpage -- literally type it in in "Fun Stuff" and search for the name it doesn't bring it up for me.
    #45: Uggors - Gay Byrne was murdered Night 7

Deleted
    Ah Yes the designer game. That was a lot of fun.

I might actually do another designer game

10+ Year Old Account
    We should lynch the duck and cook him into soup in time for the Superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I was fine with your claim until I got to this part. I'd like you to respond to Pistol:

So you'd essentially know if scum got the prize?

Kinda like not trusting bomb claims or millers.
    Bomb claim? Pfft. As if anyone would actually claim bomb.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    We should lynch the duck and cook him into soup in time for the Superbowl.
    An appetizing proposal.

Deleted
    So what to do with the remains of the day. Can we get a vote count please because I'm not at home to get my notes ty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Ah Yes the designer game. That was a lot of fun.

I might actually do another designer game
    Oh, please do! It was so much fun! Tho maybe not as many immortal scumdoctors and immortal SKs this time. :l

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Bomb claim? Pfft. As if anyone would actually claim bomb.
    And I got away with it, too. *hairflip*

In all honesty though, the fact that so few people have responded to Raza's claim is making me a bit nervous. On the other hand, it's sunday and I believe super bowl day(?) so that might be why.