Tbh, one thing I’m looking forward to in BfA is because of M+, if you try hard enough, you’ll be able to get whatever weapon models you want. Compared to previous xpacs where you were at the mercy of what weapons dropped in the raid and you didn’t have much choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Tbh, one thing I’m looking forward to in BfA is because of M+, if you try hard enough, you’ll be able to get whatever weapon models you want. Compared to previous xpacs where you were at the mercy of what weapons dropped in the raid and you didn’t have much choice.
    Running the same M+ for BiS weapon over and over again wont be that much different from doing it now for other gear pieces, basically no change.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna guess alpha starts Wednesday.

I know it's still early one, but what are the chances of Zandalari being able to become Priest? I know we've encountered Zandalari Priests in the game, but the Wowhead modelviewer currently has this option greyed out. Does this mean anything or not? cheers

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont care if they are nothing else as long as they can be paladins.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraznak View Post
    As for other things I was posting on Discord:
    • There will be at least one more "story" patch in Legion, maybe even named one.
    • There will be updates to customization options for Allied Races, but it seems devs not sure yet when exactly it happens.
    • There two non-announced Allied Races about that I know: Kul Tirans and Orcs. And list of potential candidates contain about twenty options.
    • There's plans to reverse all weapon-restrictions to pre-Legion stage, and also maybe some specific stuff for Hunters, but they didn't decided yet.
    • Character creation screen will be redesigned.
    and nothing else.

why redesigne the character creation if will continue dogshit borderline garbage?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Running the same M+ for BiS weapon over and over again wont be that much different from doing it now for other gear pieces, basically no change.
    Weapons are insanely impactful though.
    Getting a good 2h Axe vs a good Helmet is night and day for a warrior. One is just stats. The other can increase your DPD dramatically just by virtue of having looted it. Umenchanted and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    why redesigne the character creation if will continue dogshit borderline garbage?
    Because the allied race creation screen is a bit awkward atm.

alpha is launching tuesday, watch towellies last youtube vid your welcome

Almost got the No Beta Club banners done. Right on time it seems

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    alpha is launching tuesday, watch towellies last youtube vid your welcome
    I will officially slaughter you and him, if he is lying.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm still holding out hope that the "Mistake" on the announcement, the relatively short duration of the testing cycle, and the vast quantity of information we're still sifting through will lead to them starting BETA on Tuesday instead of Alpha.

It would make things go crazy.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

How high are you right now?
    Zul hates the alliance and Horde, getting them to murder each other seems his plan.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Are you fucking serious?

I did not say "THIS IS CANONICALLY WHAT HAPPENED" I outlined a reasonable explanation. I'm not going to put in a goddamned header of "THIS POST CONTAINS SPECULATION" on every post where I offer a potential explanation just to satisfy your inability to recognize a thought-train. And even though you don't understand the difference between someone speculating and someone laying out canon, the appropriate thing to do would be to ask for a source, rather than "Lemme stop you right there" bullshit. You're not Kanye West and he got rightfully shit on for doing it, too.

Piss off.
    Here's an Idea:

WAIT FOR UNTIL BFA LAUNCHES! -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Almost got the No Beta Club banners done. Right on time it seems
    Welp, time for ya to give me one. Cause, i'm not going in.

More specifically I meant for mog purposes and the power of weapons in general and how awful rng you can get hoping for one to drop.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    So how do you get in alpha/beta if you are not a streamer or something? luck that blizzard randomly emails you cause they can?
    Kill mythic argus for the mythic kill favor or pray to rngesus.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    So how do you get in alpha/beta if you are not a streamer or something? luck that blizzard randomly emails you cause they can?
    1. Be a streamer
    2. Be important for the industry
    3. Kill mythic Argus
    4. Have friend in Blizz
    5. Pray to RNG gods

Pick one.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

1. Be a streamer
    2. Be important for the industry
    3. Kill mythic Argus
    4. Have friend in Blizz
    5. Pray to RNG gods

Pick one.

I dunno about this. I am none except maybe number 5 but I have been in every beta since wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    I dunno about this. I am none except maybe number 5 but I have been in every beta since wrath.
    The alpha isn't the beta. Alphas are far more limited to who gets in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I honestly think that time played should have been a bigger indicator than Mythic last boss
    They need those mythic players for raid testing, as they are most secure choice for it.
    Crimea is Ukraine!