Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I'm totally fine with questing through the story, learning everything there is to learn about them through that, before they join us. I definitely don't need them day first. Also some farming some reputation isn't a problem.

I'm not fine with endless reputation grind and time gated quests though. That would not only be annoying as fuck, it would be bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    I love how time released content and flying/no-flying separates the wheat from the chaff.

While you're busy "saving" your $15 a month, the rest of us will be playing the Allied Races at max level enjoying the spoils. But boy oh boy did you show Blizzard!
    You are not very bright now...are you?
    What you just said, comparing a new race to...flying? Pls don't be stupid.

Also, not playing the game isn't about "showing" Blizzard, but i get how a child might think that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    You are not very bright now...are you?
    What you just said, comparing a new race to...flying? Pls don't be stupid.

Also, not playing the game isn't about "showing" Blizzard, but i get how a child might think that way.
    I'm very bright, thanks for asking.

Where did I compare a new race to flying? I don't see that comparison in my post. Don't accuse someone of being dim if you don't even understand what they wrote. It reflects poorly on you. Please re-evaluate your comprehension before attempting a lame insult.

So when you infer Blizzard can shove time-gated content where the "sun doesn't shine," as you put so maturely, what is it about? Saving $15 a month? No, c'mon, you know you think you're gonna teach them a lesson! Don't kid yourself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't the Zandalari Trolls already be data mined and Dark Irons as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    I'm very bright, thanks for asking.

Where did I compare a new race to flying? I don't see that comparison in my post. Don't accuse someone of being dim if you don't even understand what they wrote. It reflects poorly on you. Please re-evaluate your comprehension before attempting a lame insult.

So when you infer Blizzard can shove time-gated content where the "sun doesn't shine," as you put so maturely, what is it about? Saving $15 a month? No, c'mon, you know you think you're gonna teach them a lesson! Don't kid yourself.
    I love how time released content and flying/no-flying separates the wheat from the chaff.
    You are the one that wrote that, unless someone else managed to use your account without your consent...

Also, obviously as i wait those long cold months of not playing WoW i shall be saying to myself "here you go Blizzard, you take that", instead of just playing something else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    Shouldn't the Zandalari Trolls already be data mined and Dark Irons as well?
    They are, some ppl think they will/should be rep gated.

you will work on unlock requiremnts at launch and boom , you finish those and you can unlock them. no where does it say and no where have they said that you can start a dark iron or zandalari one minute one of the xpac. they have always said there will be requirements. when they say "won't be available at launch" means you have to unlock it. it DOES NOT mean they are coming with a later patch. if that's what you got out of it you need to get your head out of your ass and stop being so pessimistic.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    You are the one that wrote that, unless someone else managed to use your account without your consent...

I know what I wrote. Still, I didn't compare a race to flying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    you will work on unlock requiremnts at launch and boom , you finish those and you can unlock them. no where does it say and no where have they said that you can start a dark iron or zandalari one minute one of the xpac. they have always said there will be requirements. when they say "won't be available at launch" means you have to unlock it. it DOES NOT mean they are coming with a later patch. if that's what you got out of it you need to get your head out of your ass and stop being so pessimistic.
    Yes, of course there will be requirements. Some interviews just put it in such a way that it sounds like they'll be like flying: unlocked later on during the BfA patch-cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it'll be alot like the Suramar stuff, which is fine, imo. Sure, I was hoping for it to be faster since I've wanted dem Zandis since I saw 'em on Isle of Thunder, but as long as I'll finally be able to have 'em, I can wait. ^^
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar