10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    hm yeah, true.
    I mean 17 and 18 are def cyborgs as we know 18 has a kid, and I dont recall if 17 has kids that are his or if he just is like a step dad (would suck for him if hes just a ken doll down there)

16 is a full out robot and I think 21 is just basically a more advanced cell.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I mean 17 and 18 are def cyborgs as we know 18 has a kid, and I dont recall if 17 has kids that are his or if he just is like a step dad (would suck for him if hes just a ken doll down there)

16 is a full out robot and I think 21 is just basically a more advanced cell.
    I'm pretty sure 18 and Krillin adopted that kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure 18 and Krillin adopted that kid.
    adopted

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    adopted

all Japanese people are the same

but yeah, I think they said that they adopted her or something.

all Japanese people are the same

but yeah, I think they said that they adopted her or something.
    when he meet goku at the tenkaichi he explained how marron born from c18

really???

it's been a really long time so I don't really remember.

thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bro, they have nose, that has to be genetic xD ofc she's not adopted.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Bro, they have nose, that has to be genetic xD ofc she's not adopted.
    yeah, true.

my opinion on Toppo

my opinion on the DBS writers

I fixed that for you.

Toppo had amazing hype. Here's this guy that showed up with all the GoDs, Supreme Kais, and Angels, and he was training to be a new GoD and he fought with Goku while holding back his strength. Then he reaches enlightenment and becomes a GoD during the fight and bulks up and becomes strong.

It was a mistake to place him in the same universe as Jiren, if he was going to go down like fodder just to make Jiren seem that strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    What a twist. Jiren is a dick.
    But he has a point?

Dyspo did nothing but get his ass kicked (AKA, by Maji Kayo, Hit, Gohan, And Freeza), while Toppo did fuck all with his GoD Power.

Meanwhile, Jiren raped Maji Kayo, he Eliminated Hit, and he basically fucked both Goku and Vegeta about 3-4 times already. Ya know? Something the other 2 couldn't do? -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I fixed that for you.

Toppo had amazing hype. Here's this guy that showed up with all the GoDs, Supreme Kais, and Angels, and he was training to be a new GoD and he fought with Goku while holding back his strength. Then he reaches enlightenment and becomes a GoD during the fight and bulks up and becomes strong.

It was a mistake to place him in the same universe as Jiren, if he was going to go down like fodder just to make Jiren seem that strong.
    yep, definitely.

plus, he has 0 eliminations.

heck, out of the 3 U11 top tiers, Toppo and Dyspo have 0 eliminations.

wtf

yeah, true.

my opinion on Toppo

Silly. That's Jiren's opinion.

Real talk though, Toppo was wasted.

- - - Updated - - -

yep, definitely.

plus, he has 0 eliminations.

heck, out of the 3 U11 top tiers, Toppo and Dyspo have 0 eliminations.

wtf
    Meanwhile, Jiren's been KILLING throughout the Tournament. :O

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    And, alas, 3. Never seen a fully shirtless Vegeta before. So...yeah.
    I forgot to say that shirtless Vegeta looks gross. He's short and thick and muscular lul. I mean, looks aside, I just think it makes it even more ridiculous that grown men who lift weights all day need ridiculous form power ups to fight 12 year old girls...

But w/e. I'm sure some of the blind fanb- people in this thread are already furious at my posts and are banging away at their keyboards saying "IT'S ANIME STOP MAKING IT REALISTIC WHY SHOULD ANY LOGIC EVEN NEED TO EXIST" at me.

Meanwhile, Jiren's been KILLING throughout the Tournament. :O
    and he is gonna remove 17 next.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to say that shirtless Vegeta looks gross. He's short and thick and muscular lul. I mean, looks aside, I just think it makes it even more ridiculous that grown men who lift weights all day need ridiculous form power ups to fight 12 year old girls...
    MissDBZBabe and Danica on Twitter are going nuts on shirtless Vegeta

But w/e. I'm sure some of the blind fanb- people in this thread are already furious at my posts and are banging away at their keyboards saying "IT'S ANIME STOP MAKING IT REALISTIC WHY SHOULD ANY LOGIC EVEN NEED TO EXIST" at me.
    Meh, even in Anime, there are realistic limits. For example: Apparently, you can't fly in the World of Void unless you have Wings/or are apart of the God Hierarchy.

- - - Updated - - -

and he is gonna remove 17 next.

- - - Updated - - -

MissDBZBabe and Danica on Twitter are going nuts on shirtless Vegeta
    Yeah, judging by the title, this is gonna happen: Goku and Vegeta fight Jiren, Jiren fucks them both, then 17 comes in, defends them, he gets Jiren, then Jiren eliminates him.

Oh, and judging by my Brain, I guess Vegeta's gone in EP 128, with Goku going Mastered U.I against Jiren from both the End of Ep 128, to the end of the first half of Ep 130. BAM!

Then, Freeza comes in, and he tries to claim himself the winner, only for Goku to win by having the most Eliminations.

Yeah, judging by the title, this is gonna happen: Goku and Vegeta fight Jiren, Jiren fucks them both, then 17 comes in, defends them, he gets Jiren, then Jiren eliminates him.

Oh, and judging by my Brain, I guess Vegeta's gone in EP 128, with Goku going Mastered U.I against Jiren from both the End of Ep 128, to the end of the first half of Ep 130. BAM!

Then, Freeza comes in, and he tries to claim himself the winner, only for Goku to win by having the most Eliminations.
    how many times did Goku get his ass kicked LMAO.

Goku got stomped by Jiren twice in the Special, got one shotted out of the SSJBK by Kefla, got rekted by Anilaza, got owned by Jiren twice yet again.

I don't think Jiren goes 100% in the next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean this is the problem for Jiren. He did not reach enlightenment, he just abandoned his cause for power. He betrayed Justice.
    which made Toppo actually awesome.

Not for Jiren and really not for a shounen. Shounen are all about pride and dream and friendship. Toppo discarded the traditional shounen values and got his ass handed to him
    unfortunately true.

This is really what we are telling @Blueobelisk. They are right, Super makes no sense, the power levels and the interactions are bullshit and it all detracts from it. But it is what it is and it doesn't compromise itself by being silly because that's the essence of Dragon Ball from Z onward (and why the original Dragon Ball imo is just a superior manga and anime). You can find what happens problematic but that's how it's been for a very long time and if you hate it, don't watch it cause it's not for you. There are more mature shounen that made a far greater effort to be consistent and while I feel that some got bogged down on their extremely complex systems (HxH) others manage to do it elegantly (FMA).
    And it's even more annoying cause even Super HAS scenes that are consistent; Goku's last effort against Jiren when he used those triple Kienzan to destroy the ground and get a ring out was brilliant tactics.
    And Vegeta is obviously a magnet for the usual stupid emotional power ups in Shounen because with his current character development he is just perfect for it, even more so than Goku. He has always been the ultimate Drama Queen of DBZ, he has people he cares for deeply (at least this time his first though was on Bulma and not Cabba . . .) so it works well with him.
    the thing is, DBS was somewhat OK when it comes to PL pre ToP.

you could actually make some sense of it.

well, not that much but you get the point.

I think the main problem is that they introduced so many characters so it was hard to balance things out (like Goku going Blue almost every time)+rushed.

they should have also gave the 20 minutes of fighting instead of +40.

I also always cringe on the comments from the bench.

the tournament should have 3 - 5 characters in each Universe IMO or do the ol fashioned Budokai style.

one very good thing that DBS gave us were characters and development (Vegeta, 17, Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Hit and even Toppo).

I honestly hope Akira and Toei make a GREAT movie so that it can bring my inner childhood out even more because, while I like DBS (one mediocre or bad arc, AKA ToP, won't make me hate it like some people are making big deal out of it), they really didn't know how to balance things out in ToP.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-02-04 at 10:33 PM.

I totally agree that 10 characters per universe was just pointless.
    The problem really starts with Universe 7. We did not need Roshi, Krilin or Tien for sure but who else would you cut? Vegeta and Goku have to be there obviously, Buu made absolute sense and then if you just went with 5 you'd pick Gohan and Piccolo most likely and skip the best characters of ToP which imo are 17 and 18.
    17 is MVP with 18 being the second.

18 eliminated Ribrianne for God's sake and was a SAVAGE!!!

I liked Roshi and Krillin episodes but this is supposed to be the fight among the strongest.

Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Buu, Frieza, 17 and 18 are the only ones to be able to participate.

add some training (ridiculous growth like Frieza which was 4 - 6 months) and it's perfect.

you can save Buu, 17 and 18 for a later arc.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-02-04 at 10:51 PM.