Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How close to the heritage set are you?

Question is in the title.

Which race are you pursuing and how close are you?

Personally im going for the velf one, my mage is 76 right now.

The void wings are irresistable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can't get to exalted with Argussian Reach to save my life.

I forgot how much rep points exactly, but I'm now officially at the halfway point. At ~85 rep per AR world quest, I should be exalted by them by the time BfA launches.

Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post

I forgot how much rep points exactly, but I'm now officially at the halfway point. At ~85 rep per AR world quest, I should be exalted by them by the time BfA launches.

Yeah...
    Emissary/WQ tokens (+ on alts)/Mission table

Done in a week (Especially if you abuse alts)

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Yeah...
    Really? I don't even play atm and I have 3 characters exalted with AR. It was one of the fastest Non-grindable Reps I've ever done in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just need to reach max level with them because I have all the requirement for all of them. At the moment lvling my Nightborne warlock who is almost 50 then after I finish with this one I will start with my Void elf shadow priest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post

Hold on, how is doing it on alts a thing?

Each individual character has individual rep with the faction. Can somebody explain?

Each individual character has individual rep with the faction. Can somebody explain?
    Sometimes a WQ is up for 2x 250 rep Argussian tokens, these are always BoA. So for each alt you complete the WQ on and mail to your "main", that's an extra 500 rep

Deleted

Yeah...
    You know there are emissary quests etc? It was easy to get exalted even before they gave you 1k+ rep for invasion quests with a free rep token.

Rep tokens from drops, invasions, WQs are BoA. Funnel them all to the main and you have exalted.

The two weeklies are 1000 each, the mission table and some WQs frequently offer rep tokens as well. You can literally be done in a week if you're half way to exalted already.

Yeah...
    Now, while it does take a lot of grinding WQ's (and emmisaries), it's not gonna take too long. I think it took me 1.5 months in total to get exalted by just casually playing (I didn't target the rep or anything).

BTT: Void Elf Monk @ lvl 61 ... I'm taking my time though, not lvling up just to get the heritage armor, but I'm probably gonna main this character as well + I really enjoy the lvling itself.

I crave the Ren'dorei Heritage Armor above all else. My Void Elf Warlock alt is at level 47 as of this post.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren-dorei View Post
    I crave the Ren'dorei Heritage Armor above all else. My Void Elf Warlock alt is at level 47 as of this post.
    I'm at 83, about to do vash'jir and with dmf buff, I expect to get pretty far.

Warlords will be even quicker, 10% dmg + 20% potion and all heirlooms, should be pretty quick with treasures/the big outdoor questy things

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Yeah...
    Human Frost mage with Darkmoon Fair buff + mission table rep rewards = easy mode

So far my Lightforged Draenei is 42, I could've been further along but I've chosen not to level with heirlooms just to see what my total playtime is by the time I hit 110.

Leveling takes WAY longer now.

80-90 took longer than 20-80...that is pretty dumb. 90-100 I predict will take me as long as 80-90 did.

I am at 94 and BORED to death of the leveling grind. I am glad I don't play alliance and have zero care for the highmountain heritage set.

I will say if old races get this and it becomes a new grind, as in old characters don't qualify, I'm just not going to have to pass. If the sets are awesome, it will mean probably a hard pass with a sub cancel.

I have 13 lvl 110s. I have nother 10 chars 90-100 range. Does Blizz really think the leveling experience is something I am shooting for? RAF nerfed to hell, and mobs take forever to drop....that is just BORING BORING BORING. A game is supposed to be fun...where is the fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post

80-90 took longer than 20-80...that is pretty dumb. 90-100 I predict will take me as long as 80-90 did.
    What? Vashj'ir got me from 80-87, Townlong from 87-91. That's just two areas with all the quests and a little bit of pet battles. Didn't seem that long to me, but it's been a while since I leveled a toon I admit.

On topic: probably until after the first raid is done. I will level a dark iron dwarf between raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post

I am at 94 and BORED to death of the leveling grind. I am glad I don't play alliance and have zero care for the highmountain heritage set.

I will say if old races get this and it becomes a new grind, as in old characters don't qualify, I'm just not going to have to pass. If the sets are awesome, it will mean probably a hard pass with a sub cancel.

I have 13 lvl 110s. I have nother 10 chars 90-100 range. Does Blizz really think the leveling experience is something I am shooting for? RAF nerfed to hell, and mobs take forever to drop....that is just BORING BORING BORING. A game is supposed to be fun...where is the fun?
    it's actually faster if you know how to quest,I've noticed a 10-15% increase on my levelling speed since the patch thanks to scaling and the removal for the need to travel

Not Close enough...
    Void elf Rep:
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post

What if I quit playing in Dec 2016?