Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lundqvist needs to stop being a god damn drama queen. His theatrics last night were childish. He tried to argue that he was interfered with by JVR on Hainsey's goal when it was an easy screen and JVR was at least a foot outside the crease.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Lundqvist needs to stop being a god damn drama queen. His theatrics last night were childish. He tried to argue that he was interfered with by JVR on Hainsey's goal when it was an easy screen and JVR was at least a foot outside the crease.
    I can't stand goalies that think they own the entire ice. You get the blue spot and that's it. Frankly I'd be ok with them being checked behind the net, even if it woukd hurt my own team because Rinne is good at moving the puck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there goes another legend. Goodbye Mr. Bower.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Well there goes another legend. Goodbye Mr. Bower.
    Last 2 times I sold a couple limbs to go to those games he was getting standing ovations. He'll always be remembered in Leafs nation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    I can't stand goalies that think they own the entire ice. You get the blue spot and that's it. Frankly I'd be ok with them being checked behind the net, even if it woukd hurt my own team because Rinne is good at moving the puck.
    Not a fan of goalies being out either but this is how you'll end up with goalies being more protected than NFL quarterbacks after a season of concussions.

Forsberg out 4-6 weeks with looks like a messed up hand. Joey starting on the 4th in LA tonight, someone is in the doghouse...

Entire first line out...yikes

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's time to fuck Babs system and let the kids play. You can play defense all you want but it don't mean shit if you don't have a lead to hold onto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk what is going on in Toronto either.

And it seems Carey Price is the only member of the Habs who wants to win. Might as well ice 5 AHL players and tell them they get NHL contracts if they play well.

That was one boring all star weekend.

Mike Fisher is coming out of retirement.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    That was one boring all star weekend.
    No kidding. The game was a bit more entertaining than the skills competition if you ask me, guys weren't even trying.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Roflmao, back to back shutouts for the Leafs. At home to the Isles and at MSG. Disgusting how good our D has been lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Roflmao, back to back shutouts for the Leafs. At home to the Isles and at MSG. Disgusting how good our D has been lately.
    A house made of straw your d core is. Unless they stick to playing some of the younger guys who are hungry for a full time gig.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    A house made of straw your d core is. Unless they stick to playing some of the younger guys who are hungry for a full time gig.
    Polak is our biggest weakness imo. The guy has had a penalty in almost every game he has played and been the cause of many goals allowed.

Rinne had 177 minutes without allowing a goal before the one against the Rangers. Oddly enough the best stretch in team history is Dan Ellis with 233 minutes.

Also PK is on freaking fire right now. Bleh apparently Forsberg has a meeting with player safety about his hit on Vesey who really needs to learn to keep his head up

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rinne had 177 minutes without allowing a goal before the one against the Rangers. Oddly enough the best stretch in team history is Dan Ellis with 233 minutes.

Also PK is on freaking fire right now. Bleh apparently Forsberg has a meeting with player safety about his hit on Vesey who really needs to learn to keep his head up
    3 game suspension was the verdict.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    we won a game praise the lord

3 game suspension was the verdict.
    Yeah which is a freaking joke. Should have been a game at most and frankly if it wasn't against a big market team it probably doesn't even get looked at.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    God damn what a shit show the officiating was in that game tonight. Every time the Leafs got a shot on goal the refs blew the whistle. Then they ignore the initial contact by Perry on Andersen that was interference before he took a skate to the face.