Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    that sounds so painful.

I want my void wings nao.
    It's only painful if you have no patience. Forty-one levels in roughly eighteen hours is pretty fair for a new player. To be fair though, I got twenty of those levels for free for being Highmountain. I'm not in any real hurry though. We have a bit of a wait till BfA gets here. If you rush it all, you won't have anything to do for a few months. Gonna take my sweet time.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Yeah Im just baffled by people who complain about lvlingspeed... It's a MMO and even with the changes, the fastest in the current market of living MMOs from 1-Max.

Besides, doing the same thing as you currently lvl 60 on my Nightborne, and I'm loving it, getting 1-2 lvls and hour depending on zone and mobs actually pose a fair challange again if I get to many.

Overall, very impressed and happy that WoW yet again feels like an MMO even below max level, hell it feels more like one even.
    I love that the world is dangerous again. I think the most mobs I pulled is four and that was an accident. Barely survived only by popping every cooldown I had and playing smart with my Victory Rush.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    It's only painful if you have no patience. Forty-one levels in roughly eighteen hours is pretty fair for a new player. To be fair though, I got twenty of those levels for free for being Highmountain. I'm not in any real hurry though. We have a bit of a wait till BfA gets here. If you rush it all, you won't have anything to do for a few months. Gonna take my sweet time.

I love that the world is dangerous again. I think the most mobs I pulled is four and that was an accident. Barely survived only by popping every cooldown I had and playing smart with my Victory Rush.
    Why I enjoy Affliction. I can pull 6-8 mobs no prob as nothing is going to outdamage Drain Soul.

Quote Originally Posted by V1ndictive View Post

Took 41 hours.
    Grats, I ended up finishing mine late last night. 46 hours played on my velf priest

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm level 59 on my Nightborne. I have to park her for awhile, however, because of graduate school things.

61 Velf lock. Got a bit to go yet.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Level 98 on my highmountain tauren have been leveling with my nightborne priest. We are ready for legion! The final leg starts tomorrow. It has been fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    lvl 94 on my velf mage.

I am going to stay up late tonight despite having work tomorrow to get out of wod content lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized im 95 with 29 hours played, thats not bad.

I haven't unlock Lightforged Draenei yet so I'm still at 0%.

I wish there was another way to grind reputation.

My void elf just hit 100. Should easily hit 110 tomorrow.

Made it today on my Highmountain Tauren Druid with about a day and a half played time.
    Signature not found

Just finished my Lightforged Draenei. I think I'm done leveling for the month

10+ Year Old Account
    I got lightforged earlier today, not sure which elf to go for next.

10+ Year Old Account
    31 hours and level 100.

Plus there was a good chunk of afk in that.

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Got my Highmountian to 40 yesterday. Leveling without heirlooms on her because I'm curious what a new person has to go through. Making pretty good progress; roughly a level an hour. I'm actually enjoying leveling again.

Made my Nightborne, but haven't touched her since.

Still need Argus stuff to get my Void/Light...so, yea....they're going to be a bit.
    to get from 1-62 takes 5.48m exp, used to be 1.84m to get 1-60, so i suggest trying to use heirlooms it doesnt actually speed you up as much as it used to.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

just hit level 70 on my nightborne. velf and LF draenei are 37.

good ways off, but i'm getting there.

honestly, this whole level scaling business... i like the level scaling, i just wish the whole world scaled to 110, or at least 100, and they wouldn't have nerfed xp gain so much. that would have been a much better solution.

I need to farm gold to buy BFA with so I don't go gold-broke buying it. So ... 0% of the way.
    Last edited by Count Zero; 2018-02-05 at 06:52 AM.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren-dorei View Post
    I crave the Ren'dorei Heritage Armor above all else.
    We know buddy.

We know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm doing Highmountain atm, at 79 atm. After that I'll continue with my nightborne who's level 60-61.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Deleted
    Level 30 with my void elf.

Thus far I played trough Ashenvale... the zone is just horrible... quests seem badly connected and there's a lot of backtracking, for example:
    1) get 10 satyr horns, a cup from the main altar and kill the satyr leader
    2) turn them in
    3) great, now go back there kill 15 satyr and collect 10 wood...
    The volcano quest also seems rather oddly balanced; the mobs are tough.

As many previously hinted at it; I dread 61-80 :S

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I need to farm gold to buy BFA with so I don't go gold-broke buying it. So ... 0% of the way.
    Waiting might not be your best strategy; with inflation on token prices and all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Alliance Gank Squads? pissed you off as well.
    No, I levelled in Horde zones to avoid that. Helped the guild in m+ all day as people wanted their weekly done, as well as to gear up alts. Seeing as I'm the only active tank that happens quite a lot.