Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    do the WQs that give 250 rep x 2, you will see them every 2 days, also the Epic world quests aka the ones with the gold dragon around them, give rep with both army and argussian reach since 7.3.5 not just the quests in Macaree anymore.

also you might have missions show up on your main in its Order hall table if 200% gives 1k rep.

the WQ for rep give BOA tokens so you can send them to one toon.
    Every 2 days? Means tomorrow or the next day they pop up again. Yay. and ya I got the argussian rep one running. Will be able to get it tomorrow. 1k rep. Think I got it to 200% I hope so, if not I hope I get the bonus loot. I really need it. 4.5k rep to go for argussian reach.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    Every 2 days? Means tomorrow or the next day they pop up again. Yay. and ya I got the argussian rep one running. Will be able to get it tomorrow. 1k rep. Think I got it to 200% I hope so, if not I hope I get the bonus loot. I really need it. 4.5k rep to go for argussian reach.
    dont forget the golden dragon world quests, they now give rep to both army and argussian since 7.3.5 launch.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    2.4k rep for void elves. Probably need to wait until tomorrow with weekly resets. Unless a WQ with rep token pops up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do both rep token world quests come up usually? Atm only army of the light is up. Hoping an argussian reach one shows up in 2 hours when 3-4 of them expire.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    It's time gated. As is everything in this game these days.

The rep token missions are RNG.
    There's only 5ish WQs a day for 75 rep each.
    There's the weekly.

I'm halfway Revered like you. All I want to do is level a new alt with some mates but I'm forced to grind out this dogshit Argus content. This is precisely the reason I un-subbed to begin with. Because the garbage content on Argus cannot carry this game.

I log in for 30-1hour every day to grind out shit WQs then I can't do any more so I log off. Feels like a fucking job.

I guess this is one way to force people to play it.

"Argus was a huge success, heaps of people played it". Heaps of people were FORCED to play it.
    Well actually new WQ and invasion respawn every 2-5 hours. I'm sure there is a pattern I haven't discerned yet. So it's faster than dailies. Can get upwards of 12+ argus ones done in a day if you check in every few hours. And easily 4-6 invasions each with a 25% chance at rep token.

Deleted
    Wtf? How are you getting rep token WQs? I haven't seen a single one since I've started grinding this reputation, which was 8 days ago.

Deleted
    RNG is RNG is RNG.

It's baked into every single system in Legion. Haven't you noticed?
    I wish they added a tabard or made it so monsters dropped reputation. Imo, they could still make it take a long time to hit Exalted, but it would be far more fun if there was more options. I'd rather play with a group of strangers, endlessly grinding mobs, rather than spamming world quests..

10+ Year Old Account
    1.8k rep to go. Should be good if an argussian reach rep token WQ pops up. In aprox. 2 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Or even if they allowed you to buy rep tokens for Argunite. So I had something to spend this grindy garbage on.

This isn't an RPG. There's no choice anymore.
    Right? I would've loved like Sagerite 10 for 100 rep. Or argunite 650 for one of those 250 rep tokens. Or a tabard or buff that gives us 1 rep per regular mob and 10 for every elite. It'd still be pretty slow at that right. But I'm killing so much stuff it should help. I mean really realistically. Shouldn't these factions be gaining respect for us as we slaughter their enemies? Not just whatever big bad they went dead, or menial task they want done at a particular point? There has been so much negative feedback from this I'm thinking they're going to change it. That being said who knows how long that would take.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acythen View Post
    Wtf? How are you getting rep token WQs? I haven't seen a single one since I've started grinding this reputation, which was 8 days ago.
    Well EU and NA have different world quests. But They show up every couple of days. But it also depends on your play time. Both seem to spawn in the evening. Right this moment on NA servers there is one up giving army of the light tokens.

- - - Updated - - -

Uhhh. Some of us have jobs? Lives?

We used to be able to kill mobs for rep. Run dungeons. Wear tabards.

You used to be able to CHOOSE what you wanted to do. Now it's all RNG grind.

Invasion points are hilariously bad content. So are the boring WQs, rares and chests we've been doing since 7.2 on the broken shore.

- - - Updated - - -

RNG is RNG is RNG.

It's baked into every single system in Legion. Haven't you noticed?
    World quests are region wide. Not player or character. They've been up several times. The player has just missed them. Likely due to timing. No RNG here.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Maybe you should have been getting to exalted a long time ago. You have your answer. You only have yourself to blame for not being exalted by now.
    God forbid not everyone being permanently subscribed and actively playing non-stop. *rolleyes*

10+ Year Old Account
    fml the world quests respawned but none with argussian reach rep... /deep sigh. Well tomorrow I'll get it. With resets. The weeklies will finish. Those will get me there.

Any advice on gaining rep besides doing the world quests when they pop up? Halfway into revered. But it's going pretty slow at 75 rep a world quest.
    Oh god, what a complaint lol. Forgot we need to be able to get exalted within a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BronzeCondor View Post
    Oh god, what a complaint lol. Forgot we need to be able to get exalted within a week.
    I don't remember complaining? I was looking for advice on how to make it go faster. And I've been working on this for months.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like I'm waiting until tomorrow. Might as well head to bed early. Nothing I need to do, and nothing I feel like doing on WoW.

Deleted
    Well EU and NA have different world quests. But They show up every couple of days. But it also depends on your play time. Both seem to spawn in the evening. Right this moment on NA servers there is one up giving army of the light tokens.
    I'm actually online quite a lot, I guess EU is just unlucky atm.

Deleted
    Do both, the invasions and rares on daily basis. They come with a random drop which basically gives 1k rep for all Legion factions.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=153113/demons-soulstone

Additionally to that:
    - ilvl 900+ missions awarding tokens
    - weekly quests for invasions and 50 shards
    - WQs

10+ Year Old Account
    Woo... Argussian reach rep token up!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    argunite gear can proc up to 930 at least i belive.
    And legendaries too.
    Speciation Is Gradual

10+ Year Old Account
    845 rep to go.

This grind is killing me. At least in the past there was mobs that could give like 10-20 rep per kill, you could just put on some podcats/movie commentaries and zone out and grind up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    have an army of alts to feed one character reputation

thats at least what I did, took almost zero effort
    Zero effort? I rarely see the rep token world quest pop up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I ended up going to sleep and waiting for reset. Should be able to unlock them in 10 minutes when servers go back up.

- - - Updated - - -

Boom got it.

- - - Updated - - -

Rogue is now a void elf.

Quote Originally Posted by njams View Post
    Zero effort? I rarely see the rep token world quest pop up.
    zero effort until it does appear!

Well, I ended up going to sleep and waiting for reset. Should be able to unlock them in 10 minutes when servers go back up.

- - - Updated - - -

Boom got it.

- - - Updated - - -

Rogue is now a void elf.
    same with my priest