Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

If you’re hungry what would you be having?

Ok my question is really simple if you’re hungry say start on a Monday morning what are you having for breakfast portion size?

How long does that last you until you are hungry again?

What do you have for lunch if you’re hungry and how hungry are you usually?

Then if course the same for Dinner are you hungry by then and what would you have on average?

Lastly what times roughly between these do you do meals by what time is your final meal?

I’m just trying to get an idea of exactly the average meal during a day if possible portion size and what not.

I do notice sugar induces hunger. It’s hard to avoid though.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    How hungry are you when you are roughly hungry? Those questions are so strange

I eat whatever I bought before and I have Appetit for I guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    How hungry are you when you are roughly hungry? Those questions are so strange

I eat whatever I bought before and I have Appetit for I guess?
    Just putting out there say you are hungry whenever you eat what are you having to fill you up?

As opposed to how hungry you are, for this let’s just say you are simply hungry stomach is on empty for the day or since your last meal figuratively speaking.

I am hungry often and then I tend to eat. Portion size tends to be normal. I do not mind eating reduced portions in size after being only a bit hungry opposed to when I am very hungry, then the portion size increases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I eat oatmeal (with almond milk and honey) every morning, which fills me up till lunch. Lunch is usually a sandwich, either tuna or turkey. I’ll be making chicken korma tonight for dinner.
    So with oatmeal what do you have juice to drink or anything with that, how about the turkey like carrots or chips and a drink?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I am hungry often and then I tend to eat. Portion size tends to be normal. I do not mind eating reduced portions in size after being only a bit hungry opposed to when I am very hungry, then the portion size increases.

Do you eat until what makes you feel full or do you just until to a certain portion?

I always eat a banana, I love bananas and so should you.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Ok my question is really simple if you’re hungry say start on a Monday morning what are you having for breakfast portion size?
    Whatever is left in the pantry after the weekend, honestly.

Usually I'll have a piece of pastry for breakfast with butter/spread and a piece of ham. That lasts me for couple hours and then depending on when I got up, I'll either have couple pieces of fruit for a snack or grab a lunch (which is a full warm meal over here). That lasts for 4-5 hours, then i have a small snack (yogurt, vegetable, ...) which lasts couple hours and then for dinner something light like chicken steak, couple eggs (usually scrambled) or just bunch of vegetables with (fresh) cheese and ham. And if I'm awake long and feel hungry again, i'll have an apple or couple tomatoes.

edit: Today I had a small sushi bento box for breakfast, which gave me metric shitton of energy, but I'm starting to feel hungry after about 2 hours, so I'll probably be going for lunch soon.

My normal breakfast is oats blended w/ almond milk and banana, and then in 30ish minutes I eat 4 fried jumbo eggs + a slice of bread w/ butter and cheese, 1 litre of tea.

I eat it at 8am, I get hungry by noon.

usually 2 slices of bread with with cream cheese and some coffee for breakfast. that lasts for about 4-5 hours and then i'll have some dinner and that's it.
    i don't really do lunch and eat breakfast at that time instead since i'm usually not hungry until then.

Deleted
    Usually a healthy sandwich with buttermilk or fresh juice.

15+ Year Old Account
    3 boiled eggs and coffee, every morning(06:00). If I dont have a business lunch, I dont eat until dinner(18:00).
    Dinner is usually some form of meat/fish, with a carb source and vegetables. Mostly asian spices, sauces and flavors since thats what me and my GF prefers.
    Last edited by Deldavala; 2018-02-05 at 10:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    3 boiled eggs and coffee, every morning(06:00). If I dont have a business lunch, I dont eat until dinner(18:00)
    You must really hate the people you work with

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    You must really hate the people you work with
    I actually dont get any weird gas from eggs. Protein powder on the other hand(its why I quit).

I eat like one meal a day..

Deleted
    I actually dont get any weird gas from eggs. Protein powder on the other hand(its why I quit).
    Bad gas is only part of the problem with eating eggs tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well right now its 9:30pm on tuesday. I had chicken eggs spinach for lunch. Dinner i was so hungry i ate nearly 4 meals (its what happens after a big gym session) a lamb shank with 300g chicken and salad. Then a burger, nuggets, chips and a pizza. Fuck me i feel so sick
    Dear frozen yogurt, you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream or be nothing.

I honestly can't stomach food for the first 4-6 hours after waking up, so I stick to a few cups of coffee (usually 1 cup every 60-90 minutes). After that I'll eat a few granola bars through the day until dinner.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Bad gas is only part of the problem with eating eggs tbh.

Thats true, I solved my horrible coffee breath with mints and gum. Have been addicted to that stuff for years so forgot about that part when I switched to my breakfast couple of years back.

10+ Year Old Account
    i eat what i want when i want. usually something spicy or with garlic or indian food if i can find some or some type of seafood.

- - - Updated - - -

neither do i.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.