10+ Year Old Account

*Spoilers* Temple of Sethraliss Dungeon Preview BFA 8.0

Deleted
    Is this even from WoW? The textures look like it's from a different game, very "un-wow" like.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Is this even from WoW? The textures look like it's from a different game, very "un-wow" like.
    It just lacks lighting, the low saturation makes it look less cartoony.

To me it seems like a combination of Gundrak and Azjol'nerub.

Looks like a mix between Gundrak and Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom.
    I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    The decoration and the skeleton look pretty wow-like to me

"Zul'kahet the Troll kingdom"

I understand that it's hard to find new themes in a fantasy game that has literally gone to space, but this dungeon is about as throwaway as they come.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    "Zul'kahet the Troll kingdom"

I understand that it's hard to find new themes in a fantasy game that has literally gone to space, but this dungeon is about as throwaway as they come.
    Welcome to fantasy in 2018, we've just about milked all we can from jrr Tolkien squished into culture X.

But please if you have any original ideas do share.

What's that old saying? Everyone's a critic?

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Welcome to fantasy in 2018, we've just about milked all we can from jrr Tolkien squished into culture X.

But please if you have any original ideas do share.

What's that old saying? Everyone's a critic?
    I'm not a corporation that takes hundreds of millions of dollars and shits out the same garbage year in and year out for the same people to throw their "hard earned" money away at.

But if you want to sit there and defend a group of people that could honestly and clearly try a little harder, be my guest. Atleast I can call Blizzard out for their shit instead of mindlessly consuming it like a dopamine addict.

And frankly? How about let's not have an entire troll islands as the center point theme of the expansion. There's a good fucking idea.
    Last edited by Blamblam41; 2018-02-05 at 11:22 AM.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Deleted
    I actually like it.

Throw in some lighting and fog effect, paired with more misc. and it can actually serve as a raid dungeon. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    I'm not a corporation that takes hundreds of millions of dollars and shits out the same garbage year in and year out for the same people to throw their "hard earned" money away at.

But if you want to sit there and defend a group of people that could honestly and clearly try a little harder, be my guest. Atleast I can call Blizzard out for their shit instead of mindlessly consuming it like a dopamine addict.

And frankly? How about let's not have an entire troll islands as the center point theme of the expansion. There's a good fucking idea.
    Then don't buy it Bro.

It's not like anyone else has any original ideas. It's easy to sit there throwing out criticism isn't it but face it the reason you aren't making anything is because you don't have any better idea's Bro.

Judging on the pre sales it seems for a pile of "the same garbage" people are happy to part there cash for it.